Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do rows erupt when Australia play Asia, asks Younis

+16
Ash
PearlJ
PlanetPakistan
spangler
LeFromage
holcs
Bradman
Merlin
tac
embee
JKLever
Brass Monkey
Nath
taipan
Zat
SG
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why do rows erupt when Australia play Asia, asks Younis - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do rows erupt when Australia play Asia, asks Younis

Post by Zat Wed 29 Apr 2009, 09:38

taipan wrote:
Batman wrote:
taipan wrote:Stop being a twat.

You said Indians did not make a fuss. They did.

Say what you mean in future.
I suppose some Indian media people or fans = all Indians, no?
All views expressed in Aus media = all Aussies?
That means JD can slang off all Indians and Asians based on a Pakistani or a Lankan captain's actions no?

Jeez, get a life and stop being a pest.

Vikas for once in your life you can admit to having screwed up. The world will still turn. People won't think any the less of you. In fact they might even respect you for once.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Possible POTW.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Why do rows erupt when Australia play Asia, asks Younis - Page 3 Empty Re: Why do rows erupt when Australia play Asia, asks Younis

Post by embee Wed 29 Apr 2009, 09:40

Zat wrote:
taipan wrote:
Batman wrote:

That means JD can slang off all Indians and Asians based on a Pakistani or a Lankan captain's actions no?

Vikas for once in your life you can admit to having screwed up. The world will still turn. People won't think any the less of you. In fact they might even respect you for once.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Possible POTW.

You bloody stalker
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26208
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 29 Apr 2009, 09:41

embee wrote:You must have a shit job , Vikas ...
Come on, imagine what it must be like. Getting up at four in the morning, walking for two hours to the call centre, where you phone people around the world offering services they have need or desire for, then wandering down to McDonald's late afternoon to clock on in time to cook the fries for the evening meal shift. With the occasional 'stand up comedy' gig on nights off.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 29 Apr 2009, 09:43

embee wrote:
Zat wrote:
taipan wrote:
Batman wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Possible POTW.

You bloody stalker
Who knows what evils lurk in the hearts of men? The stalker knows.

Alas, because you've quoted me, Sookas will now be able to pretend he still has me on ignore while he quakes in fury with tears building up in the corner of his eyes from a mix of anger and embarrassment.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 29 Apr 2009, 09:44

Nah ...the silly qunt has me on ignore as well
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 29 Apr 2009, 09:53

So nice to see people who have me on Ignore making time for me. Just proved my point about Zat all along. Game set and match. Proves my point I made in the other thread. Thanks for the concern Zat about my 'call center life.' It is always funny, when sheep shaggers like like you comment on the respectability of some Indian working in a MacDonalds job. At least those people have a real job. Think about it.
Twisted Evil

As for you embee - Get ******.
Whether I have a shit job or no is not the issue. That you are now developing a shit head is a matter of concern for me though. It was a grave error on my judgement the day I thought you were a friend. It's probably good that you got exposed real quick though.
pale

So now gang up on me and keep posting more bile. I will be watching from the sidelines at the entertainment you qunts will be posting. It's a nice feeling that I still have the ability to rile you quntas......
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 29 Apr 2009, 09:56

Vikas ...If you put people on ignore ...it doesn't mean they cant see your posts

Get a sense of humour and learn not to sook
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 29 Apr 2009, 10:04

I put you off Ignore only to have you ruin it you sick wozzie. I didn't sook about anything here, merely chose to place some facts. I dont see anything funny in JD commenting on Indians over what a Pakistani player had to say over a controversy. But I see someone making a correction and spoiling your fun of slanging Asians is perhaps too much. Bastards like Zat can comment on people, their jobs and be acceptable. You guys can slang a whole lot of people just for laughs. But I am the one who is sooking? Just fark off with your hypocrisy. I erred in giving you the benefit of doubt. I think it was better I left you on Ignore. You have been no less vindictive since I put you on Ignore. Thanks 'Friend'......
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 29 Apr 2009, 10:08

Under any case, it is funny to see a bunch of quntas losers expecting a failed Indian comedian to see humour in their tasteless posts.....

:laule:
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 29 Apr 2009, 10:23

batty, can't you just ignore them? It's no fun watching you make a qunt of yourself as it's no fun watching zat et al imitating racist boors
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 29 Apr 2009, 10:50

tac wrote:batty, can't you just ignore them? It's no fun watching you make a qunt of yourself as it's no fun watching zat et al imitating racist boors

TBH, I can't put Zat on Ignore as he is a bloody moderator, So I do my best to not react to his stack of sh!t. Yes his comments on an Indian working in a call center or a macdonalds [even if it doesn't concern me] is as racist as it gets, considering that Americans, Brits, Aussies and a whole lot of them do the same. If earning bread and butter and doing a job in supporting a family the right way is not respectable, than I can't imagine what Zat really does for a living. Because he has abused millions of honest and hard working people around the world who work hard in call centers and MacDonalds like outlets. I can only pity such a piece of work and his way of thinking. I wonder if he even has the balls to stand up and face a live audience and get a word in when he comments on my videos.

Seeing someone like embee, who I thought as the most sensible and better here playing along with such despicable qunts and getting his share of cheap laughs at the 'humour' is also painful. I am not sorry I can't find humour in such posts. Because I really thought the Wozzie was a very good man. His was the sane voice when Chandan's C4 account was hacked and when I was accused of it. I mistook that voice of reason for friendship and faith. I put him and skully on Ignore not because I found their posts bad but because I found their posts and their role in flogging a dead horse in the Rep button thread, an annoyance! I took him off ignore only to find out he has been sniping me in the back since. So back to Ignore he goes.

And also Nigel. Try as I might to be patient with him, though a friend, his senseless nitpicking and attempts to tivialize anything and everything is also now a cause of annoyance. I am running out of patience with his attempts to start fires anywhere and everywhere as well. So without choice I now put him on Ignore as well.

TBH tac, I am not enjoying this forum any more. The feeling of a community is lost and all there is left are senseless sh!tfests, pointless frags and tasteless slangs. Just look at this thread. A comment by YK has been distorted into an Asian/Indian bashing bitchfest. I am not saying I have not played my part in it. Not absolving myself. But I do think one of these days, I might just quit. Might give it one more chance before I decide.

Last edited by Batman on Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:36; edited 5 times in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Apr 2009, 10:51

Batman, the more you react, the more they will react. Don't you know that by now?

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:03

Batman wrote:[And also Nigel. Try as I might to be patient with him, though a friend, his senseless nitpicking and attempts to tivialize anything and everything is also now a cause of annoyance. I am running out of patience with his attempts to start fires anywhere and everywhere as well. So without choice I now put him on Ignore as well.

No Vikas, no. Not the ignore!
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:05

embee wrote:Vikas ...If you put people on ignore ...it doesn't mean they cant see your posts

Get a sense of humour and learn not to sook
So I take it I was right when I said Sookas will now be able to pretend he still has me on ignore while he quakes in fury with tears building up in the corner of his eyes from a mix of anger and embarrassment.

tac wrote:batty, can't you just ignore them? It's no fun watching you make a qunt of yourself as it's no fun watching zat et al imitating racist boors
Racist? Where was I racist? I took the piss out of the miserable working classes, who struggle through their miserable lives working shit jobs. OK, there's a bunch of them in India, but there's a bunch of them the world over. Until their jobs get outsourced to India, anyway.

To anyone offended by any unintended racist tones in my previous post, I apologise unreservedly.

If it's racist to have an avid dislike of Vikas (or at least his online persona) then the world's already gone too far down the path of PC.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:08

taipan wrote:
Batman wrote:[And also Nigel. Try as I might to be patient with him, though a friend, his senseless nitpicking and attempts to tivialize anything and everything is also now a cause of annoyance. I am running out of patience with his attempts to start fires anywhere and everywhere as well. So without choice I now put him on Ignore as well.

No Vikas, no. Not the ignore!
Now that's just unfair. It used to be an exclusive club. He's just lowering the tone letting so many people in.

Mind you, he'll be a whole lot more productive at the 'office'. There won't be many posts left to read if he has you, me, skully and embee on ignore.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:16

Demelza wrote:Batman, the more you react, the more they will react. Don't you know that by now?

But why shouldn't one react? Why should I stay silent if all Indians and Asians are slanged for nothing and why should I not point facts? Is that not what this forum is about? If people can't even cop a point made in respect to cricket without tossing sh!t in it, then what can I do? Wonderful people like Zat and Zimmy are beyond any reasoning, so I do avoid them as much as possible. But it seems they don't like avoiding me. They like me so much.

This was never about reacting. But it looks to me like the more one tries to not play along a windup, and let things pass, that much more attempts are made to go beyond the point of debate and get down to throwing mud. People here have lost their ability to talk normally and post constructively. Myself included. I never realized until now how far some of these qunts dragged me down their slime with themselves. I am finally doing something right about it. I am reacting in the only possible way, I should. I am putting them all on Ignore. Hopefully it will cut down some of the avoidable negativity. There are still some wonderful forummers here worth the time and word. I am looking forward to some pleasant debates with such people who still care to post with a bit of positive intent and purpose.

It's time to start a new and a fresh. If it doesn't work then it will be time to quit!

Very Happy

Last edited by Batman on Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:24; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:19

If if could I would give that post a positive rep.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:27

Ah, such fun after a qunt of a day at the office. Keep up the good work Vikas.

Why do rows erupt when Australia play Asia, asks Younis - Page 3 Steam-ears
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105941
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:31

Nice self-portrait, skulls.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:31

I have asked you nicely to stop hacking into my webcam feed, ya sick qunt. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:33

Someone should tell Zatman earnestly that his cover-up for the 'working midle class Call Center and MacDonalds' comment is too late and too lame.

The emperor's new clothes have revealed his true self.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:33

I stopped doing that when I stumbled across a live feed of you watching Deep Throat.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:34

Deary, deary me Vikas. [shakes head]
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3