Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan Hinds

3 posters

Go down

Ryan Hinds Empty Ryan Hinds

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sun 19 Jul 2009, 19:57

I was asking this about the big balloon over the winter when we played the Windies, but it's a question worth asking again. Is Ryan Hinds the worst player of spin EVER? I have never seen a man look so flustered and pathetic against orthodox spin bowlers. It amazes me how good a record he has in first-class cricket when I see him for the Windies. He got back into the team off a load of hype and that 241 but he really is an over-rated pile of rubbish. Best to leave the batting over to lil' Bravo and Ady Barath.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Ryan Hinds Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Ryan Hinds Empty Re: Ryan Hinds

Post by JKLever Sun 19 Jul 2009, 20:15

sh!thound, as the Windians like to say...
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by WIFAN Sun 19 Jul 2009, 20:19

Yep, he earned his chance at international level and hasn't cut it. He played spin really well on his debut against Pakistan in Sharjah, so I can only assume his problems at the highest level since then are psychological.

He has been ill when selected for test matches on 3 previous occasions and as you pointed out, he looks a nervous wreck at the crease. Some people are talented but just don't have the guts/temperament to play at the highest level, even against Bangladesh. He is a classic case........ A shytehound and an FC bully.
WIFAN
WIFAN

Ryan Hinds 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2857
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down