Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things which are of no interest to anyone else

+27
Basil
furriner
DJ_Smerk
holcs
Eric Air Emu
Sasha
JKLever
Merlin
eowyn
Jontyh
doremi
PlanetPakistan
horace
Demelza
Winkle Spinner
simkat
taipan
Brass Monkey
skully
footwork
lardbucket
bodyline
Bradman
PeterCS
G.Wood
tac
ever hopeful
31 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 Empty Re: Things which are of no interest to anyone else

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:21

To be honest lards, I'd probably snap my banjo string again. If that's possible.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 Empty Re: Things which are of no interest to anyone else

Post by lardbucket Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:21

Jessica Alba!
two pumps and a massive dump
Jessica Alba

That's poetry (haiku)

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38101
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:23

PeterCS wrote:You want your ears syringing mate.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... I've heard it all before. You just forgot that I'm a B-boy standing in my B-boy stance.

Hurry up and give me the microphone before I bust in my past.

The mad author of anguish, my language - polluted. Danny's a heavyweight (and STILL undisputed).

You took the words right outta my mouth and walked a mile in my shoes I paid so many dues, I feel used and abused.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:26

I queue and you queue
For flower of Scotland Jessie?
Haiku test needed
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:29

I walked a mile in your shoes.
Yo can't touch dis.

Im a mile away
And you got no shoes.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:30

high IQ haiku?
I say far queue, Pete, far queue
limbo my haiku

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:32

I mean, that's the gag isn't it. There you f*cking wordboxes are, haikuing away. Who brought haiku to the C4 forum? Me. That's who. Oh the arrogance of age.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:34

You want a farking sonnet? We haven't had one of them ...

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:36

Soul limbo salmon
Tis a far far better thing
I do now (carton)
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 13:37

Brass Monkey wrote:I mean, that's the gag isn't it. There you f*cking wordboxes are, haikuing away. Who brought haiku to the C4 forum? Me. That's who. Oh the arrogance of age.

The Bails Fukcing Laureate, that's you.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:03

Devaluation
Monkey derided greatly
For lacking high-brow

Dan tires of chiding
By school master debaters
As it's f*cking moot

Value is placed high
On sentences without curse
Curseless posts are rife

Yet many of them
Lack semblence of calibre
Are devoid of class

F*ck you sincerely
Forum yardsticks, you blow hard
Get a f*cking clue
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:08

Took you long enough, Tennyson.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:10

PeterCS wrote:Took you long enough, Tennyson.

Oh. Yeah. Soz, I had a bit of that 'work' stuff to do betwixt my times here. I shouldn't even be on here. But I have gone past caring. This is disciplinary-ville...
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:12

Brass Monkey wrote: This is disciplinary-ville...

Once more into the valley of death....
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:12

Keep it in your pants then, Danny.

Some places are hot on that stuff. Drag you over the carpet before you can say Jack Nobbinson. Qunts.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:13

Seriously though. Take it easy. Even this place isn't worth a rap over the knuckles.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:14

Aye, 'brave' eh? Maybe I'm trying to force something to happen.

Like when I go down the park in the dark with a few torches, pants down bent over - lighting the way.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:15

PeterCS wrote:Seriously though. Take it easy. Even this place isn't worth a rap over the knuckles.

Yeah, it's not about that though. If I liked my job I wouldn't be on this place after lunch. I'd be doing what I was supposed to do.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:15

You obviously fancy your chances.

Few mongrels down your way then?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 14:16

Brass Monkey wrote:
PeterCS wrote:Seriously though. Take it easy. Even this place isn't worth a rap over the knuckles.

Yeah, it's not about that though. If I liked my job I wouldn't be on this place after lunch. I'd be doing what I was supposed to do.

I suppose that's true.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Tue 29 Sep 2009, 15:00

I prefer limericks to haikus anyway. Gonna start a limerick thread.
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2009-07-13
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Tue 29 Sep 2009, 16:11

Keep thzt to yourself thank you very much.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by footwork Tue 29 Sep 2009, 23:42

ever hopeful wrote:
footwork wrote:Is this the 'wot I ate for tea' fred or sumpfink??

Eat nuts, yogurt, fish, greens and wholegrainy stuff and drink wine every day. Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 38140
Oh and no processed food-poo - but I say that only because simkat guilted me about the poor dietary value of such. Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

Okay so Singapore is a great place. I think it should run the world really.
There was a 'Celebrate Cleaners Day' street parade there recently. The cleaners marched and beamed, while grateful spectators showered them with confetti, rice and streamers. Made me wonder about the clean-up afterwards though.

Everyone's gone crazy hosing everybloodything including the live-in in-laws, after Dust Storms 1 and 2. That's My water they're wasting. Dunno whether to blame the dumbint Govament or the hosers. If any of yous Aussies have shiny cars, I'll be after yer - Zat, what are ya doin!? Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 Icon_lol

I ate lean chicken, a salad with a few cashews and a yogurt for dinner last night. Yum.
I might eat a piece of dark chocolate this arvo, since it's good for your heart. Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 Icon_cheers

I don't believe there's one piece of info here, that's of any interest to anyone else, eh.

Phooey. Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 Icon_razz
I disagree, but maybe if it's only me who's interested then the thread title can still stand. For starters, I found the Singapore Cleaners' Day March quite interesting. It would have been an extra good idea if all the people who normally employ cleaners cleaned up after them on that day. I wonder if that happened.
As for the thought of Australians hosing things down after the dust storms, I found that extremely interesting and want to know more. For instance: Are more dust storms forecast? How much mess is there? Did the dust get inside the buildings too? Do you get hosepipe bans over there? (We used to if we had more than two consecutive sunny days in July.)

Incidentally, for tea tonight I will be having tortelloni in mascarpone sauce with salad and crusty bread.

For your mockery, I will just give you more - eggs that is. In a two-egg omelette with asparagus, for my lunch.
For tea, we're having a prawn stirfry. Wok can I say - fish is lish. (okay it isn't fish, but close nuff.)

*The blue Danube is grey. Strauss lied.

* A noted Aussie composer, Peter Sculthorpe, used haiku as a basis for several of his compositions.

I prefer the cinquain meself:

Kitten
Haughty, naughty
Mewing, spewing, pooing,
Furrball of baby fun
Russian Blue.

Potry for Dummies. Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 Icon_lol
footwork
footwork

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by simkat Wed 30 Sep 2009, 02:15

footwork wrote:
Eat nuts, yogurt, fish, greens and wholegrainy stuff and drink wine every day. Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 38140
Oh and no processed food-poo - but I say that only because simkat guilted me about the poor dietary value of such. Things which are of no interest to anyone else - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

lol!

She who makes own lemon curd, lives long life. Wink

(and writes plenty of haiku, I hope aces )

Speaking of drinking wine every day, I gave up all alcohol about 4-5 months ago. I'm thinking of going on a bender this weekend geek

I ate porridge for breakfast this morning. I ate porridge for dinner last night. Trufax.

My last meal before being executed would be char kway teoh. My first meal upon the reprieve, would also be char kway teoh. Or porridge.
simkat
simkat

Number of posts : 885
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Wed 30 Sep 2009, 02:36

simkat wrote:She who makes own lemon curd, lives long life.

Might explain why horace is such a sour old tart
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next