Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What gold will the Snoozers come up with?

+4
Fred Nerk
PeterCS
Nath
skully
8 posters

Go down

What gold will the Snoozers come up with? Empty What gold will the Snoozers come up with?

Post by skully Sun 14 Mar 2010, 09:14

Was at North Sydney Oval for a DOD one sunny Sundy arvo a few years back and was quite shocked at the bile being bellowed at McGoo - chiefly relating to his wife Rachel Friend. It was rather nasty stuff, and coming from his home crowd (well, yes, he is an unlikable qunt, but...)

I wonder what gems the shagger spectators will come up with, aimed at Pup over his ugly week dealing with the psychotic Bingle?

Suggestions?
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105947
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

What gold will the Snoozers come up with? Empty Re: What gold will the Snoozers come up with?

Post by Nath Sun 14 Mar 2010, 09:58

ask him for her phone number Wink
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11967
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

What gold will the Snoozers come up with? Empty Re: What gold will the Snoozers come up with?

Post by PeterCS Sun 14 Mar 2010, 11:08

Was it Donnie or Little Jimmy Osmond who crooned the one about Puppy Love?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Sun 14 Mar 2010, 11:19

Who cares - shoot both of them anyway.

Whichever of them didn't sing Puppy Love prob did sing Long Haired Lover from Liverpool (hilariously badly, esp seeing as in the early 70s the Colgate Kids would never have been within 10 000 miles of Liverpool), and (unless I'm very much Murray Walker) Liverpool is also the part of Sydney the Spotty Youth grew up in.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8813
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackadder Sun 14 Mar 2010, 21:59

skully wrote:Was at North Sydney Oval for a DOD one sunny Sundy arvo a few years back and was quite shocked at the bile being bellowed at McGoo - chiefly relating to his wife Rachel Friend. It was rather nasty stuff, and coming from his home crowd (well, yes, he is an unlikable qunt, but...)

I wonder what gems the shagger spectators will come up with, aimed at Pup over his ugly week dealing with the psychotic Bingle?

Suggestions?

Thanks for the morning comedy...Shagger fans will probably come up with something as "witty" as Where the bloody hell is she? Sleep

Blackadder

What gold will the Snoozers come up with? ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3959
Registration date : 2008-12-27
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sun 14 Mar 2010, 23:04

In my playing experience, Clarke should be more worried about the sledging he'll get from his team mates.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sun 14 Mar 2010, 23:32

Aye. No doubt many a jingle will rhyme with .....

But isn't that frowned on as Unfair Undinkum unAustralian these days??
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Sun 14 Mar 2010, 23:37

I always like your threads Skulls. I look at the titles and wonder what the hell they might be about. Then I read them and I'm often none the wiser. aye-aye

Shoeshine

What gold will the Snoozers come up with? Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 15 Mar 2010, 00:21

Hehehe, I does me best, SS. Cool 👅 scratch
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon 15 Mar 2010, 00:28

JGK wrote:In my playing experience, Clarke should be more worried about the sledging he'll get from his team mates.

Now the relationship is over team rules allow a full court inquiry about her likes and skills.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 15 Mar 2010, 04:44

Indeed Mick. They are free to ring Roy while Pup is in the room and ask his opinion as well.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down