Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK politics thread

+29
Ethics? The Gall!
WideWally
Red
Henry
Aditya
tricycle
PeterCS
Neil D
buckSH
Bradman
MoH
LeFromage
horace
beamer
Growler
Big Dog
Basil
skully
G.Wood
lardbucket
Brass Monkey
JGK
embee
bodyline
eowyn
Merlin
taipan
JKLever
Allan D
33 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

UK politics thread - Page 31 Empty Re: UK politics thread

Post by taipan Sat 05 Jan 2019, 12:55

Growler wrote:
taipan wrote:I doubt anyone thought Brexit would get rid of Muslims, but there is little doubt that they are eroding British traditions.

I don't believe they are though, taips. Most of the bad feeling isn't caused by the vast majority of muslims living here, it's caused by well meaning but misguided people (generally of a left wing persuasion) who take offence on behalf of minorities when those same minorities aren't actually offended themselves.

Where I live, most immigrants are East European, not Muslim. However, I do know a family of second generation Pakistani descent. They resent the fact that people presume to speak on their behalf.

They're incredulous that over recent years there is more reference to the "Winter Holiday" and less to "Christmas". They are angry that people assume that they and their friends are offended by any reference to Christ.

Why is that? It's because Islam recognises Jesus as one of the great prophets. Contrary to popular belief, muslims don't dismiss Christ - they simply don't accept him as the last, most important one.

As a result, my friends trim the house, exchange cards and gifts, have a big dinner and party food, and generally have a fun time. They wish me Happy Christmas and mean it. They're not upset that I see a significance to the celebration that they don't. In the same way, they fast during Ramadan, and after it's ended, I wish them Happy Eid.

The rot started from within, taips. Open borders was a New Labour policy enacted secretly and without announcement, let alone reference to the general population, as shown in this

LINK

Personally, I'd call that a direct act of treason - although I accept that not all would agree with me.

Fair comment Growls. If you don't actually live there you don't see the full picture but have to rely on the media which is often biased. However I do see some stories that beggar belief. The gender fluid mob are one such.

And no argument on the treason charge.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 05 Jan 2019, 20:58

horace wrote:
Basil wrote:
whitburn wrote:A fact for the lefties and snowflakes and libtards and marxists to try and grasp. Bomb, gun, knife and rape crime in UK the last 10 years has officially risen almost EXACTLY in proportion to the increase in the numbers of people here following the religion of '''peace'''. Police tend to say they are ''looking for men with tanned skin, black hair and beards'' these days to keep the PC brigade happy. Do the maths and tell the TRUTH Police, you utter utter gutless morons and traitors and say it as it is. (Guess the religion folks!) The biggest problem we have in politics is a complete lack of truth from those running the country.
A religious, civil or other war may sadly be the only way to save our country. My father is 66 and is on an endless waiting list for medical help with joints and other major structural issues and that's because the NHS comes a sorry last to PC and housing all these fakeugee economic, political and religious COLONISTS. They are here to out-breed and take over.
Who ever thought in their worst nightmare that a moslem would run LONDON? Or next a moslem Prime Minister? Who thought we'd have hundreds and hundreds of mosques where spot checks are not allowed due to PC? Cruel halal meat everywhere, when the RSPCA should be getting it banned as it so disgustingly painful for the animals? Who thought we'd be paying for up to four wives per moslem man if he can show he was married to all of them before he invaded? 4 wives with a combined age of 49 in one case in West London. Yes 49 years old between the 4 of them.

Aussies, i so hope you have more balls than we do, like Japan and Russia and Poland, countries with backbone and loyalty and who face up to this heinous ideology and takeover of our once fine western countries.
Puerile nonsense.

Spot on. More arrant tosspottery from Witless.

You are well known to be a leftard Corbynite fool on these pages, so your view is irrelevant. You clearly haven't got a CLUE about the subject. I have not said ONE thing that is not true. I happen to know a lot about it having worked in islamic countries for some years now and having SEEN what you clearly have not. Idiot.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 05 Jan 2019, 21:00

I re-read my post and it is ALL accurate. Libtards wake up.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 05 Jan 2019, 21:09

vilkrang wrote:Are you one of the geniuses that thought Brexit would get rid of Muslims? Rolling Eyes

Genius? I wouldn't say that, no. But clever enough to go from being dragged up on a north-east council estate to earning over £140,000 a year nowadays, seeing countries all over the world. I'd say that was pretty impressive. As my close friends do, which is nice.
Whilst you are so bright and clever you haven't even bought a house yet and still live with mummy. LMFAO.

Brexit getting rid of moslems? Nope, didn't say that either. No such luck.

Are you amongst the scum that AGREE with all the NORMAL lifestyle things i see and hear about when i work in islamic countries then? You agree with child brides and arranged marriage? Gay murder? Women oppression and female genital mutilation? Animal ritual torture and cruel halal meat? The refusal of ANY minority rights and kangaroo courts jailing non-muzzies for minor crimes with hearings often in arabic only?
If you agree with any of that you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
islam is a heinous evil cult whereby 2 billion people have been brainwashed from the cradle to idolise and follow the teachings of a mass murdering paedophile prophet.
You can support that? You're as sick as the prophet was.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 05 Jan 2019, 22:13

If you are so well off, why not pay for your dad's ops.

.... And no, I detest Corbyn for being a classic Red on the outside, white on the inside radish. Just feel sorry for bitter little fascists like yourself wearing your union jack lacy knickers.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 05 Jan 2019, 22:31

whitburn wrote:
vilkrang wrote:Are you one of the geniuses that thought Brexit would get rid of Muslims? Rolling Eyes

Genius? I wouldn't say that, no. But clever enough to go from being dragged up on a north-east council estate to earning over £140,000 a year nowadays, seeing countries all over the world. I'd say that was pretty impressive. As my close friends do, which is nice.
Whilst you are so bright and clever you haven't even bought a house yet and still live with mummy. LMFAO.

Brexit getting rid of moslems? Nope, didn't say that either. No such luck.

Are you amongst the scum that AGREE with all the NORMAL lifestyle things i see and hear about when i work in islamic countries then? You agree with child brides and arranged marriage? Gay murder? Women oppression and female genital mutilation? Animal ritual torture and cruel halal meat? The refusal of ANY minority rights and kangaroo courts jailing non-muzzies for minor crimes with hearings often in arabic only?
If you agree with any of that you should be utterly ashamed of yourself.
islam is a heinous evil cult whereby 2 billion people have been brainwashed from the cradle to idolise and follow the teachings of a mass murdering paedophile prophet.
You can support that? You're as sick as the prophet was.
You sir, are a hate preacher of the highest order.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Sat 05 Jan 2019, 22:40

horace wrote:If you are so well off, why not pay for your dad's ops.

.... And no, I detest Corbyn for being a classic Red on the outside, white on the inside radish.  Just feel sorry for bitter little fascists like yourself wearing your union jack lacy knickers.

They're not very comfy, horace. I have a crotchless pair. I find the lace to be horrid and scratchy. What's worse, when the veg fall out they get strangled every time I hitch up my breeks.
Growler
Growler

UK politics thread - Page 31 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 05 Jan 2019, 22:48

Growler wrote:
horace wrote:If you are so well off, why not pay for your dad's ops.

.... And no, I detest Corbyn for being a classic Red on the outside, white on the inside radish.  Just feel sorry for bitter little fascists like yourself wearing your union jack lacy knickers.

They're not very comfy, horace. I have a crotchless pair. I find the lace to be horrid and scratchy. What's worse, when the veg fall out they get strangled every time I hitch up my breeks.

Hahaha. Thanks. You can always be relied on for lovely humorous interventions.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2019, 23:03

whitburn wrote:

We've been through this, I don't live with my Mum Laughing .

I'm afraid I don't believe a word of your job exploits or that you've lived in Middle-Eastern countries. I'm wondering whether your repeated rambling about me living with my parents is a projection of your own situation.

I pity you and your hate filled little life.

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 06 Jan 2019, 08:58

Some people are funny, oh dear. Makes the day a bit livelier i s'pose. :-) Horace Wimp!
Well i know for a fact via personal messages here from several people that Horace Wimp with his Marxist B S is and i quote ''tolerated'' rather than challenged in the main to keep things nice here, but sometimes things need to be said.
The forum wimp doesn't like Trump. He won. You're a LOSER. Wimp didn't want Brexit. We wanted it and voted it in DESPITE just about everyone from actresses to singers to Obummer to most party leaders scaring us off. You're a LOSER. He didn't want May at the last election. Despite being the worst Tory government for 100 years she beat that scruffy jerk Corbyn and his cretinous side kick Abbott. You're a LOSER. You're politics are the politics of debt, overcrowding, unemployment and well, just check out the records of the last 4 Labour governments, they are horrific and always took years to put right ya divvy.
We now have record people in work, least unemployment as a % for decades, rules that make it worthwhile making a life for yourself and not expecting a free ride until you exhaust everyone ELSE'S money! The economic, political and religious fakeugees? Corbyn and Wimp would take on every last one. They'd take 50 million if they could, the moron.
I am living and walking proof of what someone can do with effort, the want to succeed and economic stability in a country. From being told by my careers adviser that i'd got little or no hope having been raised on an estate where if you made it to 25 it was a success virtually, i moved forward in 15 years to a point where am i earning minimum nearly three grand a week and very often more on our shorter contracts. That means myself. wife and kids want for nothing, live in the same idyllic village as 2 Newcastle footballers and are enjoying a great life in the main. I could learn absolutely S F A from the forum wimp. Get back to The Morning Star, Forum Wimp the rabid LOSER.
Bwahahaha. :-)

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 06 Jan 2019, 09:04

Vilksy, overall you don't seem a bad fella, but hey, polish up on your politics a bit mate and as you're so bright (you tell me), get that first house bought, there's a good lad. Once you're paying a mortgage and everything else you'll see quite a lot of things differently. I did.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2019, 10:25

whitburn wrote:Some people are funny, oh dear. Makes the day a bit livelier i s'pose. :-) Horace Wimp!
Well i know for a fact via personal messages here from several people that Horace Wimp with his Marxist B S is and i quote ''tolerated'' rather than challenged in the main to keep things nice here, but sometimes things need to be said.
The forum wimp doesn't like Trump. He won. You're a LOSER. Wimp didn't want Brexit. We wanted it and voted it in DESPITE just about everyone from actresses to singers to Obummer to most party leaders scaring us off. You're a LOSER. He didn't want May at the last election. Despite being the worst Tory government for 100 years she beat that scruffy jerk Corbyn and his cretinous side kick Abbott. You're a LOSER. You're politics are the politics of debt, overcrowding, unemployment and well, just check out the records of the last 4 Labour governments, they are horrific and always took years to put right ya divvy.
We now have record people in work, least unemployment as a % for decades, rules that make it worthwhile making a life for yourself and not expecting a free ride until you exhaust everyone ELSE'S money! The economic, political and religious fakeugees? Corbyn and Wimp would take on every last one. They'd take 50 million if they could, the moron.
I am living and walking proof of what someone can do with effort, the want to succeed and economic stability in a country. From being told by my careers adviser that i'd got little or no hope having been raised on an estate where if you made it to 25 it was a success virtually, i moved forward in 15 years to a point where am i earning minimum nearly three grand a week and very often more on our shorter contracts. That means myself. wife and kids want for nothing, live in the same idyllic village as 2 Newcastle footballers and are enjoying a great life in the main. I could learn absolutely S F A from the forum wimp. Get back to The Morning Star, Forum Wimp the rabid LOSER.
Bwahahaha. :-)
People with a "great life" don't display the level of vitriol and bitterness that you do, dear boy.

PS You might want to see if your work can afford to give you some training in the rudimentary basics of formatting.

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 06 Jan 2019, 12:52

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=299857247402096&set=a.101959760525180&type=3&theater

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 06 Jan 2019, 12:55

whitburn wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=299857247402096&set=a.101959760525180&type=3&theater

Exactly, he is spot on there. Wake up libtards. Oh and it's interesting that 3 of my black Caribbean friends feel exactly the same in fact one of them i have known for 15 years is far MORE outspoken about this evil onslaught than i am actually, so stick the inane ''right wing racist'' BS accusations where the sun doesn't shine.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 06 Jan 2019, 13:33

whitburn wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=299857247402096&set=a.101959760525180&type=3&theater

Won't open for me.
taipan
taipan

Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 06 Jan 2019, 19:02

Should do Mr. T, it opens for me here and my good pal and neighbour, also an occasional looker-in here, I will try and message it to you.
Whilst i am here he was pointing out something today i had forgotten. People like Horace Wimp and rest of the snowflakes who can't see what is happening in front of their eyes should listen up to what he said. Lebanon was a largely crime free Christian country, Afghanistan was a largely happy Buddhist country and what is now Pakistan was once a Hindu country with little real crime or terror.
ALL moslem shyte holes now and Britanistan will happen by 2030 if we allow it. Before then though the courage that saw WW1 and WW2 defeat our enemies will surface and then watch out. Civil war, uprising, call it what you want, it will be a bloody mess. DUE to us bending over backwards for our enemies within.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 06 Jan 2019, 19:25

Considering that Islam has been the dominant religion in Afghanistan for nearly 1,000 years, it can hardly be called an insurgency.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Mon 07 Jan 2019, 08:02

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/200-000-spent-on-protecting-hate-preacher-abu-qatada-human-rights-hqlxrltzj?fbclid=IwAR3rbvbtSyHp8xKhNfTsYzsK_bb1ndr5tuxMGK7Aa0TL0DrcCS3yywU

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Mon 07 Jan 2019, 08:05

That's how pathetic the west is in dealing with this scum cult. The amazing Mr. D Trump is the ONLY western leader with the courage to stand up to evil despite the snowflakes and libtards like forum wimp running around defending heinous ideology. I travel out to the near east as they are now calling it on our contract later this week and it will be the same vulgar way of life we live with and the same do as we do or ELSE rules and laws. A grand a day tax free is the ONLY reason me and my team do it.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Mon 07 Jan 2019, 13:07

The oil rich arab nations take ZERO fakeugees (despite having the same language and cruel and evil ideology) yet Horace Wimp thinks we should have endless numbers HERE.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Mon 07 Jan 2019, 13:10

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10215384336100353&set=a.1268585513483&type=3&theater

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Wed 09 Jan 2019, 06:29

Horace and a couple of others here might like to learn another FACT i found today. The KKK who are supposed to be so very evil and racist (i work in Texas sometimes and it's not actually the case that they all were, many were simply protecting their families) have killed LESS people in their entire existence than islamic terrorists and death-sentence killers did in 2017 ALONE!!! Amongst the most heinous examples of that neanderthal and vicious cult (it's not a religion) was a 14 year old girl murdered in front of her brothers ''for adultery'' in Iran in September 2017 despite it being a case of rape by her own uncle. He was also married to his 2 nieces who were 10 and 12. THAT is the real issue Australia, Ireland, UK, most of Europe and elsewhere has and are ever more importing, it's not so called right wing loyal people who we need to worry about.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Wed 09 Jan 2019, 06:33

Kuwait calls, our flight is just 5 hours away, mega money, lovely hotel we use, but like most of the near east an awful place to be if you have any moral values, as all our team does. The loony left need to come and see what we do.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Wed 09 Jan 2019, 07:10

whitburn wrote:Kuwait calls, our flight is just 5 hours away, mega money, lovely hotel we use, but like most of the near east an awful place to be if you have any moral values, as all our team does. The loony left need to come and see what we do.
Which one of our old "friends" are you?

Your schtic reminds me of County Player from our C4 incarnation.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 09 Jan 2019, 07:28

I always thought that county player could have been Merlin
taipan
taipan