Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK politics thread

+29
Ethics? The Gall!
WideWally
Red
Henry
Aditya
tricycle
PeterCS
Neil D
buckSH
Bradman
MoH
LeFromage
horace
beamer
Growler
Big Dog
Basil
skully
G.Wood
lardbucket
Brass Monkey
JGK
embee
bodyline
eowyn
Merlin
taipan
JKLever
Allan D
33 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

UK politics thread - Page 30 Empty Re: UK politics thread

Post by horace Sun 23 Dec 2018, 19:53

Is Corbyn being slated for his pro BREXIT position?

In my view he is a classic Labour Radish - pink on the outside white on the inside.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 23 Dec 2018, 21:14

horace wrote:Is Corbyn being slated for his pro BREXIT position?

In my view he is a classic Labour  Radish - pink on the outside white on the inside.

Nah, he is yellow on the inside.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 24 Dec 2018, 08:42

In my view he is a classic Labour  Radish - pink on the outside white on the inside.
He's quite the most ineffective parliamentary leader I have ever witnessed. I doubt if many of his mp's would p1ss on him even if he was on fire.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 24 Dec 2018, 08:54

Aye Taips and Basil, he is a shocker.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 24 Dec 2018, 09:27

Basil wrote:

He's quite the most ineffective parliamentary leader I have ever witnessed. I doubt if many of his mp's would p1ss on him even if he was on fire.

It was lying to Parliament that did for Profumo.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Tue 25 Dec 2018, 10:25

Labour have moved left to the extent that they would actually have not just traitor Corbyn, but also that cretin Abbott as a main stay of the party. Quite seriously i'd back my Rottweiler to do a better job than her and he can count better than her, too.
The truth is the UK is fooked whatever way you try and look at it. The Tories are marginally better than Labour but certainly not a loyal-to-UK party, they are way too soft on mass immigration/population explosion and soft on islam and what it brings for that to be the case. The current voting system means that a million votes minimum every general election are completely pointless. Until EVERY vote counts and every N number of votes equals an MP you are stuck with 2 party politics, because never will Greens, UKIP, SNP, etc ever win overall power with the current system. If every vote counted, 10 million people might vote UKIP and things would have to change. The 2 main parties have it all too easy and we need a period without either of them to save the UK. I've got 9 more years at work until 50 then we are leaving these shores for good, we already own the home we will retire to in early 2028. A remote village near Lake Tahoe.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue 25 Dec 2018, 12:20

UKIP is a busted flush. That's the story of the far right in the UK all the way back to the BUF. 15 minutes of fame followed by an implosion.

I do agree with you insomuch as neither of the main parties are fit for purpose, but a proper realignment can only happen if we switch to PR, but turkeys are not well known for voting in favour of Christmas.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 29 Dec 2018, 13:53

NO DEAL is patently the best way forward now. Forget all the snowflakes and libtards, let them toddle off and decide which sex they are and which advert or saying OFFENDS them most this week.
NO DEAL and be a proud nation once more.
Cut immigration to nett zero too for 25 years, the number out equals the number in, we are already full ffs. Nothing is coping and hasn't been for 10 years under sheer weight of numbers growing on this tiny island.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sat 29 Dec 2018, 16:51

whitburn wrote:NO DEAL is patently the best way forward now. Forget all the snowflakes and libtards, let them toddle off and decide which sex they are and which advert or saying OFFENDS them most this week.
NO DEAL and be a proud nation once more.
Cut immigration to nett zero too for 25 years, the number out equals the number in, we are already full ffs. Nothing is coping and hasn't been for 10 years under sheer weight of numbers growing on this tiny island.
Yeah, bring it on. Looking forward to rationing, empty shelves, food rotting in the fields and at the ports, no NHS, visas to go abroad, if anyone can afford it. Voluntary wartime conditions. Nuking our whole economy to the extent that it won’t recover in any of our lifetimes. But it’s worth it, on a point of principle, isn’t it? What’s your masterplan for getting our empire back?

I’ve always hated the idea of a European superstate, but I’d vote to join one in an instant right now.

beamer

Number of posts : 15399

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sat 29 Dec 2018, 17:00

And I don’t get why wanting to maintain our standard of living has a flying ****** to do with the “snowflakes” who are offended by everything. Well, maybe there’s a link through the whole immigration thing, but we need people to do the shitty jobs British people won’t get their arses out of bed for, and that won’t change. Yeah, we could get prisoners picking the fruit I suppose, but are there really enough of them?

beamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 29 Dec 2018, 18:45

Bring on the second referendum now.

Brexit supporters have nothing to fear, if they are so sure that leaving the EU is the way to go.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sun 30 Dec 2018, 16:52

If anyone deserves the “snowflake” label it’s those who advocate economic suicide based on the fear of a mythical bogeyman from the East, from Remainia or Muslamistan or somewhere like that... who’s going to take all our jobs, claim every benefit going, then blow us up and impose Sharia law on everyone left. And they think those on the left are hysterical over-reactors.

beamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sun 30 Dec 2018, 18:33

My kids' generation will not forgive us for the act of economic self-mutilation which we are about to inflict on ourselves.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sun 30 Dec 2018, 20:39

Aye Basil and Beamer. Even the Brit police are worried about the problems they face with Brexit.

I note the costs to Ireland are huge, just in customs costs alone. I read somewhere that it will cost 7% of GDP.

The fledgling recovery in the Republic is jjeopardised.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 02 Jan 2019, 01:22

taipan wrote:
Basil wrote:

It was lying to Parliament that did for Profumo.

Yeah back in the days when the Westminster System meant something as did the doctrine of ministerial responsibility. Profumo was actually a friend of my grandfather (which actually doesn't say much for his character). But as in the US the UK has absolutely the worst possible choices in front of them (Australia too for that matter), no-one to lead and those that do bubble to the surface are the worst of the extreme ends of the political spectrum.

I would have been a brexiteer but now I'm beginning to think the either really bite the bullet or capitulate. This in between garbage is self destructive.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 02 Jan 2019, 01:28

Aye Bradders a total gemors. It is becoming increasingly clear that the British people were not given the full facts before the referendum. Would be interesting to see how a second vote would go.

I also see that Brazil has also elected a beaut.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 02 Jan 2019, 01:33

Yeah nice guy apparently. Loosening gun laws will certainly take care of their street crime problem. Twill be like Texas on steroids.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 05 Jan 2019, 07:57

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=299857247402096&set=a.101959760525180&type=3&theater

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 05 Jan 2019, 08:12

A fact for the lefties and snowflakes and libtards and marxists to try and grasp. Bomb, gun, knife and rape crime in UK the last 10 years has officially risen almost EXACTLY in proportion to the increase in the numbers of people here following the religion of '''peace'''. Police tend to say they are ''looking for men with tanned skin, black hair and beards'' these days to keep the PC brigade happy. Do the maths and tell the TRUTH Police, you utter utter gutless morons and traitors and say it as it is. (Guess the religion folks!) The biggest problem we have in politics is a complete lack of truth from those running the country.
A religious, civil or other war may sadly be the only way to save our country. My father is 66 and is on an endless waiting list for medical help with joints and other major structural issues and that's because the NHS comes a sorry last to PC and housing all these fakeugee economic, political and religious COLONISTS. They are here to out-breed and take over.
Who ever thought in their worst nightmare that a moslem would run LONDON? Or next a moslem Prime Minister? Who thought we'd have hundreds and hundreds of mosques where spot checks are not allowed due to PC? Cruel halal meat everywhere, when the RSPCA should be getting it banned as it so disgustingly painful for the animals? Who thought we'd be paying for up to four wives per moslem man if he can show he was married to all of them before he invaded? 4 wives with a combined age of 49 in one case in West London. Yes 49 years old between the 4 of them.

Aussies, i so hope you have more balls than we do, like Japan and Russia and Poland, countries with backbone and loyalty and who face up to this heinous ideology and takeover of our once fine western countries.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2019, 09:36

Are you one of the geniuses that thought Brexit would get rid of Muslims? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 05 Jan 2019, 09:39

I doubt anyone thought Brexit would get rid of Muslims, but there is little doubt that they are eroding British traditions.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2019, 10:30

taipan wrote:I doubt anyone thought Brexit would get rid of Muslims.
You'd be surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 05 Jan 2019, 11:16

whitburn wrote:A fact for the lefties and snowflakes and libtards and marxists to try and grasp. Bomb, gun, knife and rape crime in UK the last 10 years has officially risen almost EXACTLY in proportion to the increase in the numbers of people here following the religion of '''peace'''. Police tend to say they are ''looking for men with tanned skin, black hair and beards'' these days to keep the PC brigade happy. Do the maths and tell the TRUTH Police, you utter utter gutless morons and traitors and say it as it is. (Guess the religion folks!) The biggest problem we have in politics is a complete lack of truth from those running the country.
A religious, civil or other war may sadly be the only way to save our country. My father is 66 and is on an endless waiting list for medical help with joints and other major structural issues and that's because the NHS comes a sorry last to PC and housing all these fakeugee economic, political and religious COLONISTS. They are here to out-breed and take over.
Who ever thought in their worst nightmare that a moslem would run LONDON? Or next a moslem Prime Minister? Who thought we'd have hundreds and hundreds of mosques where spot checks are not allowed due to PC? Cruel halal meat everywhere, when the RSPCA should be getting it banned as it so disgustingly painful for the animals? Who thought we'd be paying for up to four wives per moslem man if he can show he was married to all of them before he invaded? 4 wives with a combined age of 49 in one case in West London. Yes 49 years old between the 4 of them.

Aussies, i so hope you have more balls than we do, like Japan and Russia and Poland, countries with backbone and loyalty and who face up to this heinous ideology and takeover of our once fine western countries.
Puerile nonsense.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Sat 05 Jan 2019, 12:00

taipan wrote:I doubt anyone thought Brexit would get rid of Muslims, but there is little doubt that they are eroding British traditions.

I don't believe they are though, taips. Most of the bad feeling isn't caused by the vast majority of muslims living here, it's caused by well meaning but misguided people (generally of a left wing persuasion) who take offence on behalf of minorities when those same minorities aren't actually offended themselves.

Where I live, most immigrants are East European, not Muslim. However, I do know a family of second generation Pakistani descent. They resent the fact that people presume to speak on their behalf.

They're incredulous that over recent years there is more reference to the "Winter Holiday" and less to "Christmas". They are angry that people assume that they and their friends are offended by any reference to Christ.

Why is that? It's because Islam recognises Jesus as one of the great prophets. Contrary to popular belief, muslims don't dismiss Christ - they simply don't accept him as the last, most important one.

As a result, my friends trim the house, exchange cards and gifts, have a big dinner and party food, and generally have a fun time. They wish me Happy Christmas and mean it. They're not upset that I see a significance to the celebration that they don't. In the same way, they fast during Ramadan, and after it's ended, I wish them Happy Eid.

The rot started from within, taips. Open borders was a New Labour policy enacted secretly and without announcement, let alone reference to the general population, as shown in this

LINK

Personally, I'd call that a direct act of treason - although I accept that not all would agree with me.
Growler
Growler

UK politics thread - Page 30 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 05 Jan 2019, 12:02

Basil wrote:
whitburn wrote:A fact for the lefties and snowflakes and libtards and marxists to try and grasp. Bomb, gun, knife and rape crime in UK the last 10 years has officially risen almost EXACTLY in proportion to the increase in the numbers of people here following the religion of '''peace'''. Police tend to say they are ''looking for men with tanned skin, black hair and beards'' these days to keep the PC brigade happy. Do the maths and tell the TRUTH Police, you utter utter gutless morons and traitors and say it as it is. (Guess the religion folks!) The biggest problem we have in politics is a complete lack of truth from those running the country.

Puerile nonsense.

Spot on. More arrant tosspottery from Witless.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next