Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I see the 'suicide' emoticon has been removed.....

+6
Lara Lara Laughs
PeterCS
lardbucket
Fred Nerk
taipan
Henry
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I see the 'suicide' emoticon has been removed..... Empty I see the 'suicide' emoticon has been removed.....

Post by Henry Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:22

Any reason why? (Apart from the obvious)

Was this a Fromage/Dello decision? Now how am I meant to show my emotions when James Tredwell gets a call up??
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

I see the 'suicide' emoticon has been removed..... Empty Re: I see the 'suicide' emoticon has been removed.....

Post by taipan Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:25

Henry wrote:Any reason why? (Apart from the obvious)

Was this a Fromage/Dello decision? Now how am I meant to show my emotions when James Tredwell gets a call up??

Blind qunt. suicide
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

I see the 'suicide' emoticon has been removed..... Empty Re: I see the 'suicide' emoticon has been removed.....

Post by Fred Nerk Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:25

IPCGM!!!!

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8806
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:28

Oh yeah, there it is.

suicide
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:30

Henry wrote:Oh yeah, there it is.

suicide

I think one of the gold threads started off with someone (Skully?) whining about the overuse of this emoticon.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 12 Dec 2011, 11:34

There's no chance with this thread. I condemn it to sh*tness. Only to be seen again when Lardy bumps it three years from now.
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 12 Dec 2011, 12:25

Henry wrote:There's no chance with this thread. I condemn it to sh*tness. Only to be seen again when Lardy bumps it three years from now.

unlikely

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38071
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 12 Dec 2011, 14:12

and unjustified.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Dec 2011, 14:16

What a stinking, black discharge of a thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Mon 12 Dec 2011, 17:19

A bad day for black discharges.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Mon 12 Dec 2011, 17:33

lardbucket wrote:
Henry wrote:There's no chance with this thread. I condemn it to sh*tness. Only to be seen again when Lardy bumps it three years from now.

unlikely

Is this a meditation on your own mortality or the forums?
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Dec 2011, 17:57

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:A bad day for black discharges.
Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:41

taipan wrote:

suicide

I think one of the gold threads started off with someone (Skully?) whining about the overuse of this emoticon.
Indeed taips. I think it was called Dello has a lot to answer for or something like that and initially was merely a brief discussion on the overuse of this "new" emoticon. It bizarrely and hilariously morphed into the Blumpy thread. Very Happy
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105888

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 13 Dec 2011, 02:34

The sh!t start to that thread was your fault skully ...the morphing into gold obviously wasn't
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26187
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 13 Dec 2011, 05:36

skully wrote:
taipan wrote:

suicide

Indeed taips. I think it was called Dello has a lot to answer for or something like that and initially was merely a brief discussion on the overuse of this "new" emoticon. It bizarrely and hilariously morphed into the Blumpy thread. Very Happy

It could have been merely "A lot to answer for"
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:16

Cheers taips. Your memory is sounder than thee.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:20

skully wrote:Cheers taips. Your memory is sounder than thee.

His memory is sound, but he isn't?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:29

Probably more a reference to myself. I spent the weekend in Hobart being ironed out by lardy's taste in red wine. Very Happy
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 Dec 2011, 10:39

Sounds headache-inducing Very Happy
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:02

I think the pieman came off a little worse. His panic at having been pick-pocketed the night before on Sunday morning was amusing (although I was genuinely concerned at the time). He had merely lost his wallet amongst the mess of clothing, sheets, blankets, used condoms, wet panties and other paraphernalia that resulted from him staggering in at 2.00 am and collapsing comatose into bed. Very Happy
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:12

skully wrote:I think the pieman came off a little worse. His panic at having been pick-pocketed the night before on Sunday morning was amusing (although I was genuinely concerned at the time). He had merely lost his wallet amongst the mess of clothing, sheets, blankets, used condoms, wet panties and other paraphernalia that resulted from him staggering in at 2.00 am and collapsing comatose into bed. Very Happy
Will you be seeing each other again?

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:14

I was asleep by midnight, vilks. In a separate bed. Feel free to let your homo-erotic thoughts run wild. However, I had my chastity belt locked and the blankets pulled up high on a chilly Hobart night. What lardy did with the blow-up doll is his business. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:17

PMSL that you felt you had to defend yourself, I was obviously joking Laughing .

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:19

It's better to nip these things in the bud, vilks. I am a target of both the Dingo Pack and the Badger Pack, you know. Very Happy
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 Dec 2011, 11:22

The problem was Big Dog and Lards went at it without him. It hurts Wink
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next