Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had to make a lot of tough decisions to make Ashes victories...

+5
CT
Big Dog
Neil D
Basil
Gary 111
9 posters

Go down

I had to make a lot of tough decisions to make Ashes victories... Empty I had to make a lot of tough decisions to make Ashes victories...

Post by Gary 111 Fri 03 Jan 2014, 00:04

...and shying away wasn't an option.

My main reason to be cheerful is the end of this Test Series means I don't have to hear those sh!t Wolf Blass adverts for at least another 4 months.
Gary 111
Gary 111

Number of posts : 5717
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : eng

http://www.flamingbails.com

Back to top Go down

I had to make a lot of tough decisions to make Ashes victories... Empty Re: I had to make a lot of tough decisions to make Ashes victories...

Post by Gary 111 Fri 03 Jan 2014, 00:06

Of course the lads didn't always agree with me, but I wasn't trying to be popular - I was trying to win.

Fark off Vaughan before I drown you in a puddle of wolf p!ss.
Gary 111
Gary 111

Back to top Go down

I had to make a lot of tough decisions to make Ashes victories... Empty Re: I had to make a lot of tough decisions to make Ashes victories...

Post by Basil Fri 03 Jan 2014, 00:10

Agreed: they're shite
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil D Fri 03 Jan 2014, 00:12

Cringeworthy.

I really liked Vaughan when he was a player. Since he's retired and started talking sh!te on TMS, I've come to realise that he is in fact a complete bellend.
Neil D
Neil D

Number of posts : 665
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri 03 Jan 2014, 00:58

Did you watch him on The Masters in 2012? Complete twat. And he wears a syrup.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Fri 03 Jan 2014, 06:51

Gary 111 wrote:...and shying away wasn't an option.

My main reason to be cheerful is the end of this Test Series means I don't have to hear those sh!t Wolf Blass adverts for at least another 4 months.

Just be thankful you don't get the KFC buckethead ads. Megacringeworthy.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by CT Fri 03 Jan 2014, 07:41

Big Dog wrote:

absolutely biggie,
CT
CT

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 03 Jan 2014, 07:42

Phurt . . . I'm stuck with Bharat Matrimony
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary 111 Fri 03 Jan 2014, 09:13

Maybe Cook is going to film a new set of voiceovers for the Summer?

Of course the lads always agree with me, but I wasn't trying to win - I was trying to be popular.

I had to make a lot of decisions to make Ashes victories - shying away was my preferred option

Even in his final Test I knew Carbs had one resilient 30 left in him

Steven Smith was the star of the show. He showed his real class that day.
Gary 111
Gary 111

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Fri 03 Jan 2014, 09:26

Gary, do you work in the media? If not you should see if Saatchi and Saatchi have an opening.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 03 Jan 2014, 19:19

Neil D wrote:Cringeworthy.

I really liked Vaughan when he was a player.  Since he's retired and started talking sh!te on TMS, I've come to realise that he is in fact a complete bellend.

And the more I think he was lucky to inherit a generally very good team (with one or two famous exceptions).

Those ads are shocking - as much for the fakeness of the script (who wrote Mick's autocues?) as the hollowness of the delivery. And since Mick's taken up the mic, he's shown great aptitude for talking about himself in any (preferably trendy-related) non-cricketing context, for opining grandly and with total fatuousness on the game as it progresses, and misdiagnosing ills just about as badly as anyone imaginably could.

He's an off-switch waiting to happen.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by baggygreen Fri 03 Jan 2014, 23:24

CT wrote:
Big Dog wrote:

absolutely biggie,
What about those god-awful Ranbuild ads with Glenn McGrath?

You'd think the great man wouldn't stoop to such a level!
baggygreen
baggygreen

Number of posts : 1525
Registration date : 2012-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down