Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*The United States Presidential Election * (III)

+24
Nath
Norfolk Ian Goode
Blackadder
Blackadder_
eowyn
whitburn
beamer
WideWally
buckSH
tricycle
Henry
embee
Bradman
Basil
spangler
taipan
JGK
horace
lardbucket
skully
Fred Nerk
Growler
PeterCS
Big Dog
28 posters

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down

*The United States Presidential Election * (III) - Page 41 Empty Re: *The United States Presidential Election * (III)

Post by skully Sun 14 Jul 2024, 13:50

Ironic in the extreme that a bullet that missed by millimetres in ending his life has basically secured the Presidency for the orange buffoon.

Jesus, I hate the USA.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 106433
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

*The United States Presidential Election * (III) - Page 41 Empty Re: *The United States Presidential Election * (III)

Post by lardbucket Sun 14 Jul 2024, 21:42

Shooter was a registered Republican. Apparently.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38482
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 14 Jul 2024, 23:30

Bullied nerd (wore hunting outfits to class) who couldn't make the school shooting team because he was such a bad shot.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Mon 15 Jul 2024, 09:21

I believed and said so earlier that Trump was likely to win this earlier unless his opponent stepped away. But now it won’t make a difference whoever contests. Trump is going to be the next President. Damn, I hate that guy.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12532
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 15 Jul 2024, 10:13

Sage, furri.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 15 Jul 2024, 10:31

Polls now showing Trump at 67% support v Biden or any other Democrat. Ugh.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 16 Jul 2024, 10:41

That biased bitch Aileen Cannon has dismissed Trump's stolen documents case due to her ruling that Special Counsel Jack Smith's appointment was unconstitutional. scratch

Her bullshit move is likely to backfire, with the Dept of Justice certain to appeal and then, probably successfully, ask for Cannon's removal from the case, on the grounds of clearly prejudiced treatment of the prosecution.

What an unadulterated fraudster in Trump's pocket.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 16 Jul 2024, 19:49

A nation of vegetables now look certain to put an orange lemon into the White House.

116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 17 Jul 2024, 01:41

4 more years of World chaos awaits. [sigh]
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed 17 Jul 2024, 06:36

Clearly the majority of people here are left wing and i respect anyone's choice of politics. But ultimately your and your family's loss.
However, for balance, understand that Trump is the ONLY person who can save America from being as dangerous to live in as the many 3rd world countries i have been to and indeed, my father worked in for 27 years.
It is going swiftly from the very best country in the world to very much not, largely due to mass illegal immigration on the southern border and left wing politics. South American countries are also opening their jails and asylums to save precious money and allowing them, in fact helping them, to move north, to enter the USA now that Biden has made it child's play to breach the border. In exactly the same way Labour will allow ever more 3rd world male invaders to break into the UK and make it a more dangerous place and a more overcrowded, tiny island by the day. That the Tories did little to stop it cost them millions of votes. This invasion costs BILLIONS a year we have to borrow. We have not the money, health services, housing, space for them. We don't want and don't need them. Neither does the USA.
UNDER Trump, serious crime and homicide went down significantly, employment, particularly where black people are concerned rose and the economy did better than for a long time. My wife is mixed race btw and a big Trump supporter. As i am. I wasn't but am now.
Trump looks after his country's people first, others afterwards, which left wing woke traitors find intolerable of course, paranoid as they are with hating their own country, waving the race (and more and more the trans) card and wanting insane levels of 3rd world invasion to destroy the fabric, finances and safety of their nations. They are too hung up with left wing ideology.
We will once more be back in my wife's home town of Lee Vining in September and Trump is loved by the people there because the economy did well under him and they felt safer.
Trump will win because the people can see that the left wing haven't got a clue how to keep a country safe and prosperous, DESPITE the vast majority of the press slagging him off on an hourly basis and despite first time voters brainwashed in college by left wing teachers hating him. Despite the many lies thrown around every day to ruin his reputation.
People won't vote for him because they are stupid, as i've heard it said, (the average Democrat couldn't figure out how many sides to a triangle), they will vote for him because they can see that the only way to stop this relentless change to an unsafe, skint, 3rd world nation where a bigger % of the people are in poverty daily is to get Trump in. Also there were no wars when he was in power. So it's better now huh?
There's all this childish talk of ''i hate America'' and ''i hate Trump'' on these pages. Under your woke rules isn't that a HATE CRIME? You cannot have it both ways.
The left, both here and in USA will / would destroy their nations and they will / would be like 3rd world countries and in impossible amounts of debt.
When heinous crime in an unrecognisable UK reaches titanic levels, a lot of people will realise that they backed the wrong horse. Only right wing governments will ever look after their own people, not far right btw.
Trump isn't far right. But he has proven to be right so far. My wife and her family have always been Republicans. I voted Labour the first time i was old enough to vote. Never again and i have also changed my mind on Trump, as millions of Americans are right now.
Finally, i work in a cut throat investment industry so save any abuse, i get plenty from competitors and have done all my career. It won't wash. Thoughtful and intelligent, polite response will be carefully thought about though.
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

Maddog

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2024-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 17 Jul 2024, 08:44

Oh farking dear. Rolling Eyes
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Wed 17 Jul 2024, 09:19

use some paragraphs!
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 12127
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 17 Jul 2024, 14:01

Ronnie doesn't know how.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 17 Jul 2024, 16:02

shades of Merlin ...shades of Allan D ...

embee
embee

Number of posts : 26303
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by WideWally Sun 21 Jul 2024, 20:34

Joe Biden has withdrawn from the 2024 Presidential race.
WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9782

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 21 Jul 2024, 21:40

Well predicted, W.

Pity it took him so long. Jill should have got him out a year a go.

Still, I'm not sure Kamala Harris (endorsed by the stepping down Biden) is the Democrats best chance.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 22 Jul 2024, 04:27

It’s a sad day when inadequately controlled Parkinsonism is grounds for unfitness while a lifetime of misogyny, criminal business enterprise and actions (fraud, theft, and rape) and unremitting mendacity is not.

Vale the USA.

116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 22 Jul 2024, 06:02

The dozey Republicans are now threatening legal action fighting the replacement of Biden on the ticket. Farking LOL. What a pack of unmitigated roobs.

Murica the Brive.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 22 Jul 2024, 06:08

And Trump wants to change the terms of the next Presidential debate (presumably v Kamala) so that it's broadcast on and moderated by "unbiased" network Fox. [cough splutter gag]

The thickness of the hide of Trump is positively laughable. Laughing Laughing Laughing
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 22 Jul 2024, 06:11

lardbucket wrote:It’s a sad day when inadequately controlled Parkinsonism is grounds for unfitness while a lifetime of misogyny, criminal business enterprise and actions (fraud, theft, and rape) and unremitting mendacity is not.

Sad and galling. No
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon 22 Jul 2024, 07:03

Like i say, abuse is water off a duck's back, working in the cut throat financial environment i always have, but let's concentrate on politics.
Biden has now rightly done a runner, he had to. Not only had he opened the USA to unlimited numbers of 3rd world spongers and terrorists he had lost the ability to think to any great extent, hardly the person to run a country that size.
Trump will now win with any luck and the world will be a better and safer place. The far left here will have to get over themselves. Put your pathetic, woke ideology to one side and look at the actual facts.
Under Trump, no world wars of any significance. Under the Democrats, 2 major ones and a lot of countries in chaos. Under Trump illegal immigration down to a trickle. Under the Democrats it is totally out of control, to the point south American countries are releasing prisoners and sending them north. Under Trump record numbers of people worked inc. record numbers of Bames and fewer were on welfare. The opposite after he'd gone. It ain't rocket science. The left means something for nothing and bring anybody in.
Be careful what you wish for. Look at the UK. Unlimited numbers of 3rd world men of fighting age are taking over our towns and cities having being allowed to come here legally and illegally, then their families all follow. Go to Leeds. Blackburn. Bolton. Plus about 50 more. Crime is out of control, shop theft is titanic. The Police, just like in Leeds last week, literally run away. Wait until they really make their move to take over our cities. The Palestinian protests were actually a show of Islamic strength. Don't say you weren't warned when it affects your kids or grandkids even more than it does us.
KEEP IMPORTING THE THIRD WORLD YOU BECOME THE THIRD WORLD. Trump is the ONLY man who can save the USA and Farage is the ONLY man who can save the UK.
The left will wake up one day and see that they had it badly wrong all along with the insane diversity at all costs BS.

Maddog

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2024-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 22 Jul 2024, 10:19

How do I sign up to your newsletter?
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26303

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 22 Jul 2024, 11:19

embee wrote:How do I sign up to your newsletter?

It comes with a brown shirt and gas cylinders.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 22 Jul 2024, 13:35

Clearly Ronnie thinks any post that doesn't say "we love you, Maddog (Ronnie)" counts as abuse.

I don't think he is as thick-skinned as he pretends.

And as Nath says, FFS, use some paragraphs, man, so we don't say "TLDR".
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 22 Jul 2024, 14:10

lardbucket wrote:Heard Obama's farewell speech this morning and was truly regretful and sorrowful for the US.

It's hard to believe that the US (and by extrapolation, the world) has so willingly moved from candid, thoughtful, mature and progressive leadership and statesmanship to explosively reactive, temperamental, narcissistic, jargon-driven and tantrum-laden squealing cot content dispersal.

How did this happen?

(from January 2017)

and now it’s happening again …

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next