Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*The United States Presidential Election * (III)

+19
whitburn
beamer
WideWally
buckSH
tricycle
Henry
embee
Bradman
Basil
spangler
taipan
JGK
horace
lardbucket
skully
Fred Nerk
Growler
PeterCS
Big Dog
23 posters

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

*The United States Presidential Election * (III) - Page 17 Empty Re: *The United States Presidential Election * (III)

Post by beamer Tue 05 Jun 2018, 08:26

Bradman wrote:Actually if they take him seriously and get out the vote in the right places maybe anyone can beat him.  I mean they're got a lot of votes to play with.
Yeah, but it’s getting people out to vote... I just fear the Democrats will end up with an uninspiring, little known compromise candidate who won’t manage to do that, after the aforementioned oldies (if any of them even run) and potential high profile “anti-Trumps” prove too divisive.

beamer

Number of posts : 15399
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

*The United States Presidential Election * (III) - Page 17 Empty Re: *The United States Presidential Election * (III)

Post by Bradman Tue 05 Jun 2018, 08:33

They've got a couple of million votes in rusted on states they can give up to go Trump lite in the ****** states, more importantly in the ****** areas.

Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 24 Jul 2018, 21:50

I see the POTARSE will visit Oz in November. He can expect a hot reception.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 25 Jul 2018, 04:15

hahaha... I see negotiations are underway to bring out the big Trump Baby blimp out to mark the visit.

All this brings back memories of burning Seppo flags on 4 July.

If I can I will certainly try and attend the demos against the POTARSE. The creepy bloke should not be allowed in the country.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 25 Jul 2018, 04:46

Nothing like maintaining the rage h.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 25 Jul 2018, 05:32

Bradman wrote:Nothing like maintaining the rage h.

Aye Qmy. The Seppos have been the major offenders in wars since WW2. (as noted in another post the only war the creeps have won since WW2 was in Grenada.

The POTARSE is kickstarting the Seppo economy through the military industrial complex - just like the 50s and 60s.

One of the reasons the criminal has been booting NATO 'allies' in the arse is to get them to buy Seppo war product.

Of course I am maintaining the rage/old man shouting at clouds etc.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 25 Jul 2018, 06:28

Preaching to the choir h. But personally Im too old to face another night in a cell and they'll probably use existing regs to give him peace and quiet.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 25 Jul 2018, 07:04

LOL @ the 2 old hippies. hello
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105947
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 25 Jul 2018, 07:47

I hate hippies. Bane of my life in when I worked in Arnhemland.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 25 Jul 2018, 08:28

horace wrote:hahaha... I see negotiations are underway to bring out the big Trump Baby blimp out to mark the visit.

If I can I will certainly try and attend the demos against the POTARSE. The creepy bloke should not be allowed in the country.

The rusted on left are so predictable. No doubt there will be plenty of rent a crowd lefty rabble who will embarrass the country during his visit. Don't get me wrong, i'm no fan of Trump but the antics of the extreme left are not far removed from the Brown Shirts of 1930's Germany where any attempt at reasonable debate is shouted down with neologism's & threats of violence.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 25 Jul 2018, 08:57

Few articles of late suggesting he might have shot himself in the foot with his base with his jihad on free trade.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 25 Jul 2018, 09:10

Bradman wrote:Few articles of late suggesting he might have shot himself in the foot with his base with his jihad on free trade.

He's actually playing it all pretty well I reckon. He knows that he doesn't have to give everyone everything they want - just the thing they want most.

So with a varied "base" you can pick and choose. The trade war plays well to the MAGA rust belt who voted for him (even though it will ultimately hurt them no end); the traditional conservatives will hate it but he's keeping them sweet by appointing right wingers to the Supreme Court; and the red necks will love tough talk on Iran and border protection.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 25 Jul 2018, 09:29

Big Dog wrote:
horace wrote:hahaha... I see negotiations are underway to bring out the big Trump Baby blimp out to mark the visit.

The rusted on left are so predictable. No doubt there will be plenty of rent a crowd lefty rabble who will embarrass the country during his visit. Don't get me wrong, i'm no fan of Trump but the antics of the extreme left are not far removed  from the Brown Shirts  of 1930's Germany where any attempt at reasonable debate is shouted down with neologism's & threats of violence.

Word. The bunny huggers are on the march
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:07

taipan wrote:
Big Dog wrote:

The rusted on left are so predictable. No doubt there will be plenty of rent a crowd lefty rabble who will embarrass the country during his visit. Don't get me wrong, i'm no fan of Trump but the antics of the extreme left are not far removed  from the Brown Shirts  of 1930's Germany where any attempt at reasonable debate is shouted down with neologism's & threats of violence.

You mean I can get paid to attend? Bewdy!

.... and c'mon qmy, nothing wrong with a night in the cells as long as there are no hippies there (I too cannot stand hippies). Besides I am sure Skully and JGK will come down to bail us out.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:21

In another success for the loony left ABBA have started censoring the lyrics of their songs because of sexual content
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:35

horace wrote: .... and c'mon qmy, nothing wrong with a night in the cells as long as there are no hippies there (I too cannot stand hippies). Besides I am sure Skully and JGK will come down to bail us out.

*The United States Presidential Election * (III) - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfvTBPRt-COj2LiwB7e8AiyWE8_76JQaBqo8DfdHEV37KyrgYMIw

Laughing Above Laughing Above Laughing Above wave wave wave
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:41

skully wrote:
horace wrote: .... and c'mon qmy, nothing wrong with a night in the cells as long as there are no hippies there (I too cannot stand hippies). Besides I am sure Skully and JGK will come down to bail us out.

*The United States Presidential Election * (III) - Page 17 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfvTBPRt-COj2LiwB7e8AiyWE8_76JQaBqo8DfdHEV37KyrgYMIw

Laughing Above Laughing Above Laughing Above wave  wave  wave

well I am shocked....

not.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:45

taipan wrote:In another success for the loony left ABBA have started censoring the lyrics of their songs because of sexual content

Which ones?

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 25 Jul 2018, 10:49

JGK wrote:
taipan wrote:In another success for the loony left ABBA have started censoring the lyrics of their songs because of sexual content

Which ones?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5978465/Mamma-Mias-songs-PC-makeover-remove-hints-inappropriate-relationships.html
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 25 Jul 2018, 11:04

horace wrote:
taipan wrote:
Big Dog wrote:

You mean I can get paid to attend? Bewdy!

.... and c'mon qmy, nothing wrong with a night in the cells as long as there are no hippies there (I too cannot stand hippies). Besides I am sure Skully and JGK will come down to bail us out.

Depends on the cell and the people running it. Not to worry the cops will be given shoot to kill powers you wonyt see.the inside of a cell. Esp as the.nsw and.vic cops default position is to shoot anyone armed with even a banana.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 25 Jul 2018, 11:05

You might get lucky and find a female prison guard who wants to jump you. groucho
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 25 Jul 2018, 11:15

Presumably it will be in Canberra, Wet and Wild or some other Theme Park.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 09 Aug 2018, 06:01

Csnberra is full of hippie. It's like some of them got cryogenically froxen for twenty yesrs aftet Altamont.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 09 Aug 2018, 06:37

Bradman wrote:Csnberra is full of hippie.  It's like some of them got cryogenically froxen for twenty yesrs aftet Altamont.

Twenty?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 09 Aug 2018, 09:13

Yeah it was probably about twenty years ago. '85 or something.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next