Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What power would you prefer............?

+19
holcs
skully
taipan
Brass Monkey
The One
Merlin
Henry
tac
Batman
horace
eowyn
G.Wood
Mick Sawyer
PearlJ
furriner
JKLever
Chivalry Augustus
LeFromage
mynah
23 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What power would you prefer to have?

What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 Vote_lcap18%What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 Vote_lcap36%What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 Vote_lcap45%What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 11

What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 Empty Re: What power would you prefer............?

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 08 Apr 2008, 11:46

holcs wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:Ancient Indian scriptures have it that the Gods, fallen angels, Rishis used to get the ladies pregnant just by a look. Their seed was transferred through divine (daivic) energy-mass transfer and not the physical way. So the ladies who got pregnant in such fashion were physically virgin but could beget children. I want similar powers.

Wheres the fun in that? scratch

that depends.

Last edited by *Buckaroo* on Tue 08 Apr 2008, 11:56; edited 1 time in total
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 Empty Re: What power would you prefer............?

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 08 Apr 2008, 11:53

Gandharva ~ hindu terminology for fallen angels/spirits

There is a belief that these gandharvas will occasionally visit earth and persuade young unmarried women and vanish after making them pregnant and leaving the life of these women in grief.

In Hinduism, the Gandharvas (Sanskrit: गंधर्व, gandharva) are male nature spirits, husbands of the Apsaras. Some are part animal, usually a bird or horse. They have superb musical skills. They guarded the Soma and made beautiful music for the gods in their palaces.

In Hindu theology, Gandharvas act as messengers between the gods and humans. In Hindu law, a Gandharva marriage is one contracted by mutual consent and without formality.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:02

holcs wrote:
eowyn wrote:
holcs wrote:
Merlin wrote:

I would like to be able to teleport. Thanks
Where are you posting from right now? :?:

Surrey.

But I would most like to be able to just teleport! Would make life infinately easier!

Bandwagon jumper.....

Excuse me. Couldn't be bothered to read the rest of it. Did someone else say this first?

Possibly.....
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:04

eowyn wrote:
holcs wrote:
eowyn wrote:
holcs wrote:
Merlin wrote:

I would like to be able to teleport. Thanks
Where are you posting from right now? :?:

Surrey.

But I would most like to be able to just teleport! Would make life infinately easier!

Bandwagon jumper.....

Excuse me. Couldn't be bothered to read the rest of it. Did someone else say this first?

Possibly.....

Ah well my sincerest apologies!!
holcs
holcs

Number of posts : 5481
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:05

In G-Man mythology, perking fine birds is as close to heaven as man is likely to get. When 'the business' is just finishing it is appropriate to roar like a Yeti and then scream like a Wendigo.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:08

I have researched this topic .. basically man is attracted not so much to the fine bird but to the unmolested soul of the bird.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:12

*Buckaroo* wrote:I have researched this topic .. basically man is attracted not so much to the fine bird but to the unmolested soul of the bird.

Pffft. If G-Manology has taught us anything it's that the idolisation of women through the form of other religions simply served the earlier races as a form of contraception. Their souls have nothing to do with it, agreed that I've not coveted some fine birds due to their souls being out of whack, but that is few and far between.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:12

Some of that actually makes sense, buck.
eowyn
eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:13

history has it that man was attracted to the physicality of beauty .. but I think it is the soul/aura that makes the physical beautiful.

IOW soul/aura is the trigger.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:16

No, I meant some men don't like 'used' goods.
eowyn
eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:18

eowyn wrote:No, I meant some men don't like 'used' goods.

No man likes it.

they basically want to feed/recharge the soul by using up someone else's soul. Sex is a medium for this transfer.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:20

*Buckaroo* wrote:history has it that man was attracted to the physicality of beauty .. but I think it is the soul/aura that makes the physical beautiful.

Bullshit. I've known some 'beautiful souls' that have been real freaks of nature and some 'ugly mofo souls' that have been a treat to the eyes. You're talking dross.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:21

*Buckaroo* wrote:No man likes it.

they basically want to feed/recharge the soul by using up someone else's soul. Sex is a medium for this transfer.

No wonder you don't get much. No wonder.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:24

Brass Monkey wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:history has it that man was attracted to the physicality of beauty .. but I think it is the soul/aura that makes the physical beautiful.

Bullshit. I've known some 'beautiful souls' that have been real freaks of nature and some 'ugly mofo souls' that have been a treat to the eyes. You're talking dross.

'beautiful souls' .. but you should also be able to benefit.

that is the discriminatory criteria every man exercises. We select the souls from which we are able to individually gain. Phyisicality is a signature that indicates desirability of the soul for your purpose.

Everyone is like a jigsaw puzzle differently aligned (but essentially the same) .. we all need particular specimens/aspects to match our alignment (of the soul).
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:25

Brass Monkey wrote:

Laughing
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:27

Brass Monkey wrote:

To me the amazing part would be if he got any.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:30

taipan wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:

Come on, Nigel, even you get some . . . albeit makebelieve sex on a cricket forum . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:38

taipan wrote:

Well, I remember him saying he was a virgin and then him saying he'd 'been deflowered' therefore, that's 'some'.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:42

Brass Monkey wrote:
taipan wrote:

Well, I remember him saying he was a virgin and then him saying he'd 'been deflowered' therefore, that's 'some'.

deflowered by a virgin?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:45

taipan wrote:
deflowered by a virgin?

Uhhh, I don't know by whom. I just know he was a virgin until reasonably recently. Or maybe he still is. I don't know. He was going on about some 'beautiful soul'.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Tue 08 Apr 2008, 12:59

Brass Monkey wrote:

As a chat-up line "I want to steal your soul" leaves much to be desired, especially if he is nibbling at her neck simultaneously.
mynah
mynah

What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 08 Apr 2008, 13:25

Merlin wrote: Movement of object tele-kinetically would be cool.

Yeah. That way at least You would have the power to get it up.....

Twisted Evil Razz Laughing Very Happy
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Tue 08 Apr 2008, 13:50

All these special skills may be great - but you may not want to spread them around too much, and you may get more than you bargained for...

There is the story of Batman passing Catwoman's bedroom and, glancing through the window, sees her lying there starkers on her back.

Ah, he thinks, this is his chance - and being superfast, he'll be in and out before she even knows what happened.

He swoops through the window, and a split second later there is a terrible scream. "Ew,!" Catwoman exclaims, "What was that?!"

"Dunno, just heard this whoosh, and the next moment I had a terrible pain up my arse!" replies Invisible Man.
mynah
mynah

What power would you prefer............? - Page 5 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 08 Apr 2008, 14:11

That joke Mynah was not with Batman and Catwoman. Batman is a human being with no powers. He is just in great physical shape and is a master of most known human combat modes and detective skills. He is a normal guy. Just someone in great shape in spandex.

The one in the joke is about Superman [He has the superpowers to fly at Superspeed and be out in a second in this joke]. He flies by fast and lays Wonder Woman or so he thinks. But it is Invisible Man he lays into without realizing.....

Very Happy
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 08 Apr 2008, 14:44

Batman wrote:
Merlin wrote: Movement of object tele-kinetically would be cool.

Yeah. That way at least You would have the power to get it up.....

Twisted Evil Razz Laughing Very Happy
Yeah smartarse ... and I'd make damn sure yours was permanently down and out ...
naughty

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next