Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans

+10
Forum Goat
furriner
*Buckaroo*
Brass Monkey
mirchy
taipan
JKLever
doremi
tac
mynah
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans Empty Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans

Post by mynah Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:38

Article
mynah
mynah

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans Empty Re: Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:40

mynah wrote:Article

Phurt, they probably looked like golly-wogs and deserved the abuse.
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans Empty Re: Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans

Post by doremi Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:40

When it rains....
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:43

Another day, another racist story somewhere in the world
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:43

BS

There is no racism in the sub continent.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:45

taipan wrote:BS

There is no racism in the sub continent.

Get onto Pakpassion quick, taips!
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:52

can't blow my cover like that
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:56

Yep, my bad.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Fri 12 Oct 2007, 11:58

Sleep
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:01

doremi wrote:Sleep

Tired?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by mirchy Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:14

The Pakistanis are to be lauded. It clearly separates them from the Boers in SA.

mirchy

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:18

mirchy wrote:The Pakistanis are to be lauded. It clearly separates them from the Boers in SA.

Mirchy in a worthy of PP post.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:18

mirchy wrote:The Pakistanis are to be lauded. It clearly separates them from the Boers in SA.
I don't know what the attitude of the Boers was when they were still alive, but you may be right - perhaps they were too busy fighting in the Anglo-Boer War to abuse black South Africans.
mynah
mynah

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mirchy Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:51

mynah wrote:
I don't know what the attitude of the Boers was when they were still alive, but you may be right - perhaps they were too busy fighting in the Anglo-Boer War to abuse black South Africans.
Here is an extract that I was alluding to:
“……Two very different nationalist movements emerge following the formation of the Union. The white Afrikaner nationalist movement has its roots in Boer chauvinism and is represented by the National Party, formed in January 1914. The black nationalist movement is led primarily by the African National Congress (ANC), formed in 1912 as the South African Native National Congress and renamed in 1923.
The Afrikaner nationalist movement grows in popularity over the next 30 years, playing on Afrikaner resentment of the British business class that controls most of South Africa's economy and fear of the black majority. In 1934 South Africa becomes a sovereign state within the British Empire. In 1948 the National Party wins the all-white general election. The party has campaigned on a promise to introduce a system of "apartheid" to totally separate the races. Discrimination against blacks, "coloureds" and Asians will be codified and extended.
Opposition to the apartheid system by the black majority is ruthlessly suppressed. The apartheid system receives increasing support from the white electorate. The National Party will remain in power until 1994. …..”

Just a historic fact. No offense meant.

mirchy

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:55

mirchy wrote:
mynah wrote:
Here is an extract that I was alluding to:
“……Two very different nationalist movements emerge following the formation of the Union. The white Afrikaner nationalist movement has its roots in Boer chauvinism and is represented by the National Party, formed in January 1914. The black nationalist movement is led primarily by the African National Congress (ANC), formed in 1912 as the South African Native National Congress and renamed in 1923.
The Afrikaner nationalist movement grows in popularity over the next 30 years, playing on Afrikaner resentment of the British business class that controls most of South Africa's economy and fear of the black majority. In 1934 South Africa becomes a sovereign state within the British Empire. In 1948 the National Party wins the all-white general election. The party has campaigned on a promise to introduce a system of "apartheid" to totally separate the races. Discrimination against blacks, "coloureds" and Asians will be codified and extended.
Opposition to the apartheid system by the black majority is ruthlessly suppressed. The apartheid system receives increasing support from the white electorate. The National Party will remain in power until 1994. …..”

Just a historic fact. No offense meant.

No, that's just an article you spent an hour googling to cover your juvenile comment above. You're a farkin racist piece of shit. Offence meant!
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:55

Boer means farmer.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 12:57

No offence meant?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by mirchy Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:00

taipan wrote:

Maybe causticity is a part of your personality, but you should study your own country’s history before displaying your ignorance.

mirchy

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:02

mirchy wrote:
taipan wrote:

Maybe causticity is a part of your personality, but you should study your own country’s history before displaying your ignorance.

WTF has the history of my country to do with your racist rants?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by mirchy Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:03

taipan wrote:Boer means farmer.
As you well know, I speak Dutch Razz

mirchy

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:05

mirchy wrote:
taipan wrote:Boer means farmer.
As you well know, I speak Dutch Razz

Double Dutch mostly
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by mirchy Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:08

"WTF has the history of my country to do with your racist rants?"

hehehehe. I gave you a reference. Anyway, you are more stupid than I thought. At least tac doesn't disguise it.

mirchy

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:09

Mirchy.

Living proof that racism(caste) is alive and well in India.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:10

mirchy wrote:"WTF has the history of my country to do with your racist rants?"

hehehehe. I gave you a reference. Anyway, you are more stupid than I thought. At least tac doesn't disguise it.

mirchy, the black man's great avenger, taking it to the white man tonight. Give it all you got, champ. Knock yourself out! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:13

Well Mirchy, how is it qualification for that 'counter' racism. I mean, it was a pathetic throwaway comment. It's not even as if Pakistan had anything to do with apartheid, bar some who emigrated there. I'd have more credence thrashing a Dane or two for invading my country 1,000 years ago. Which is f**king stupid in itself.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next