Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans

+10
Forum Goat
furriner
*Buckaroo*
Brass Monkey
mirchy
taipan
JKLever
doremi
tac
mynah
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans

Post by mynah Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:20

[quote="tac"]
mirchy wrote:

mirchy, the black man's great avenger, taking it to the white man tonight. Give it all you got, champ. Knock yourself out! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
He doesn't seem to mind when black men are abused by Pakistanis, though.
mynah
mynah

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans - Page 2 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:24

[quote="mynah"]
tac wrote:
mirchy wrote:

mirchy, the black man's great avenger, taking it to the white man tonight. Give it all you got, champ. Knock yourself out! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
He doesn't seem to mind when black men are abused by Pakistanis, though.

But that can all be traced back to the boers. Just as the Indian abuse of Symonds is a direct result of discrimination against Koori's by the Australian government. Can't fault his reasoning in either case.
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:31

Personally I blame the Boers for the caste system.

Last edited by on Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:34; edited 1 time in total
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:32

taipan wrote:Persoanlly I blame the Boers for the caste system.

Not the Boers themselves, but certainly caste is rooted in Boer chauvinism.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:32

There was an incident a few years ago...2003 I suspect when 2 'until then quite well-behaved' Australian kirketers waked up two homeless hobos sleeping in a Railway station by nudging them awake with their feet just to get a surprised expression on their cameras.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:34

*Buckaroo* wrote:There was an incident a few years ago...2003 I suspect when 2 'until then quite well-behaved' Australian kirketers waked up two homeless hobos sleeping in a Railway station by nudging them awake with their feet just to get a surprised expression on their cameras.

Is that racist?
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:35

tac wrote:
taipan wrote:Persoanlly I blame the Boers for the caste system.

Not the Boers themselves, but certainly caste is rooted in Boer chauvinism.

The historical records from mirchy proves this.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:35

tac wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:There was an incident a few years ago...2003 I suspect when 2 'until then quite well-behaved' Australian kirketers waked up two homeless hobos sleeping in a Railway station by nudging them awake with their feet just to get a surprised expression on their cameras.

Is that racist?

They wouldn't have tried that back home, or in any part of the white commonwealth.

Last edited by on Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:37; edited 1 time in total
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:35

Aye, I heard that story.

Shame though, has absolutely, positively, utterly f**k all with some Saffies being racially abused by 4 Pakistanis...

Or does it? Ah, whites... Asians... oh yes. What a link. How didn't I see it? Oh yes I know why...
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:37

Batfink Begins wrote:

Aye, I heard that story.

Shame though, has absolutely, positively, utterly f**k all with some Saffies being racially abused by 4 Pakistanis...

Or does it? Ah, whites... Asians... oh yes. What a link. How didn't I see it? Oh yes I know why...

You have to think laterally.

Clearly the Aussie cricketers were Boer descendents.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:37

*Buckaroo* wrote:
tac wrote:

Is that racist?

They wound't have tried that back home, or in any part of the white commonwealth.

How the fark do you know that! You should read some of the things that cricketers and footy players do in Australia and England. Not racist, just stupid.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:38

taipan wrote:
Batfink Begins wrote:

Aye, I heard that story.

You have to think laterally.

Clearly the Aussie cricketers were Boer descendents.
Kepler Wessels and Carl rackemann?
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:38

I have heard it bruted about that Adolf H was a Boer.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:39

tac wrote:
How the fark do you know that! You should read some of the things that cricketers and footy players do in Australia and England. Not racist, just stupid.

Wow .. can you plz show me one similar incident that happened in Australia. A cricketer nudging a homeless person awake with their foot.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:40

I hear the cavalry officers at Wounded Knee were boers, as were the crusaders at Antioch.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:42

*Buckaroo* wrote:
tac wrote:

Wow .. can you plz show me one similar incident that happened in Australia. A cricketer nudging a homeless person awake with their foot.

You're the one who is so farkin interested in making claims of racism against Australians. Go and google the farkin thing yourself.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:46

*Buckaroo* wrote:Wow .. can you plz show me one similar incident that happened in Australia. A cricketer nudging a homeless person awake with their foot.

Again, though you ignored me the first time here's hoping you'll reply with a decent answer a second time: What does two Aussie cricketers waking up some homeless people have to do with South Africans getting racially abused in Pakistan?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:46

GIVE ME A FARKIN LINK tac...since you claim it is so common in Australia.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:48

*Buckaroo* wrote:GIVE ME A FARKIN LINK tac...since you claim it is so common in Australia.

Suck my farkin balls, Buckie, and go and look for yourself. Lots of arrests of professional sportsmen in Australia for you to look up. You'll have hours of fun. Better open a new box of tissues.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:49

tac wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:GIVE ME A FARKIN LINK tac...since you claim it is so common in Australia.

Suck my farkin balls, Buckie, and go and look for yourself. Lots of arrests of professional sportsmen in Australia for you to look up. You'll have hours of fun. Better open a new box of tissues.

So no such thing happened in Australia...I thought so.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:53

*Buckaroo* wrote:
tac wrote:

So no such thing happened in Australia...I thought so.

Scared you might find that sportsmen do stupid things that AREN'T racist?
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:54

tac wrote:I hear the cavalry officers at Wounded Knee were boers, as were the crusaders at Antioch.
Not to mention the guys who parted the Red Sea. (Or was it the Dead Sea?)
mynah
mynah

Four Pakistanis arrested for racially abusing South Africans - Page 2 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 12 Oct 2007, 13:56

mynah wrote:
tac wrote:I hear the cavalry officers at Wounded Knee were boers, as were the crusaders at Antioch.
Not to mention the guys who parted the Red Sea. (Or was it the Dead Sea?)

Depends on the time of the month . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Fri 12 Oct 2007, 14:28

taipan wrote:I have heard it bruted about that Adolf H was a Boer.

Well, he did choke from a very good position....
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Fri 12 Oct 2007, 14:53

Very Happy
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next