Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan- Why does the current team suck so bad?

+6
tac
DJ_Smerk
Batman
buckSH
Henry
PlanetPakistan
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pakistan- Why does the current team suck so bad? Empty Pakistan- Why does the current team suck so bad?

Post by PlanetPakistan Sat 02 May 2009, 15:59

and how can they unsuck themselves?

There is a T 20 WC coming up next month, the whole world will be watching. After that there is the tour of SL and CT so lack of cricket can't be made as an excuse.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Pakistan- Why does the current team suck so bad? Empty Re: Pakistan- Why does the current team suck so bad?

Post by Henry Sat 02 May 2009, 16:35

1- Your captain doesn't give a f*ck and he doesn't have the respect of the players because he's too much of a joker.

2. You have 2 players in the team that everyone else in the squad hates in Shoaib Malik and Shoaib Akhtar.

3. Your keeper is probably the worst keeper in international cricket.

4. You refuse to pick Fawad Alam, even though he is the best young batsman in Pakistan.

5. Your whole cricketing culture is weighed down by a combination of terrorism, selfishness, over-reaction, refusal to accept blame, corruption, and an inflated sense of self importance.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Pakistan- Why does the current team suck so bad? Empty Re: Pakistan- Why does the current team suck so bad?

Post by buckSH Sat 02 May 2009, 16:40

PlanetPakistan wrote:and how can they unsuck themselves?

There is a T 20 WC coming up next month, the whole world will be watching. After that there is the tour of SL and CT so lack of cricket can't be made as an excuse.

pakistan belongs to Central Asia and Middle East. It should cut off all ties with South Asia and practice 'true Islam'. This will surely solve all problems.

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sat 02 May 2009, 16:43

Henry wrote:1- Your captain doesn't give a f*ck and he doesn't have the respect of the players because he's too much of a joker.

2. You have 2 players in the team that everyone else in the squad hates in Shoaib Malik and Shoaib Akhtar.

4. You refuse to pick Fawad Alam, even though he is the best young batsman in Pakistan.

5. Your whole cricketing culture is weighed down by a combination of terrorism, selfishness, over-reaction, refusal to accept blame, corruption, and an inflated sense of self importance.

1- lol...there aren't any better options plus in the last "real" game he scored a triple ton and this was his 1st ODI series in charge.

2- Players have almost always hated each other.

3- possibly

4- He is no Yousuf or Inzi plus Shahzad is the best young batsman in PAK.

5- True.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sat 02 May 2009, 16:48

Shahzad is the best young batsman in PAK.

Based on what? Has anyone bothered to look at Alam's record in all forms of cricket? What exactly has he done wrong? Is he a shiite or something?
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sat 02 May 2009, 16:59

Henry wrote:
Shahzad is the best young batsman in PAK.

Based on what? Has anyone bothered to look at Alam's record in all forms of cricket? What exactly has he done wrong? Is he a shiite or something?

Shahzad recently scored a Sehwag like ton against Murali and Mendis(he was playing them for the 1st time)

PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sat 02 May 2009, 16:59

plus he is only 17(official age)
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat 02 May 2009, 17:46

So far your predictions are working faisal. You bought yourself a crystal ball, at the old countryside fair?
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sat 02 May 2009, 18:01

i am sure i can make a good amount of money betting on or against the Pakistani team but i am not really a betting man plus then you can't really enjoy the game.

Imagine rooting AGAINST Pakistan for 20 or 30 bucks.... jawdrop
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 02 May 2009, 21:32

Henry wrote:

No, Prior plays for England.

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sat 02 May 2009, 22:48

Rob I wrote:
Henry wrote:

Haddin is also quite poor.

Last edited by DJ_Smerk on Sat 02 May 2009, 22:49; edited 1 time in total
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sat 02 May 2009, 22:48

Rob I wrote:
Henry wrote:

Cue Holcs.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun 03 May 2009, 08:25

PlanetPakistan wrote:i am sure i can make a good amount of money betting on or against the Pakistani team but i am not really a betting man plus then you can't really enjoy the game.

During the Ganguly era, I made a lot of loot, betting on/against India as I usually had a fair idea of who would win a series. All JAMODI affiars were close series where results would be 3-2, 2-1, 3-3 etc. I ripped my pals at office off their weekend money off bets 8/10 times. The only place where the trend buckled and I lost the bets was in NZ [2003] and against Pak at home [2005].

Then came the Dravid/Dhoni eras and the 3-2 results got replaced with 4-1 results either ways [win or loss]at extreme ends and I locked away my crystal ball.

If I had bet in thousands with punters instead of 50-100 bucks at oiffice, I would have retired happy, and would have been more than a millionaire.
pale
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sun 03 May 2009, 08:32

[full sarcasm mode]My hero!!!![/full sarcasm mode]
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 03 May 2009, 19:29

Mental strength(or lack of it) seems to be the biggest weakness...
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by philcric Sun 03 May 2009, 22:02

Batman wrote:
PlanetPakistan wrote:i am sure i can make a good amount of money betting on or against the Pakistani team but i am not really a betting man plus then you can't really enjoy the game.

During the Ganguly era, I made a lot of loot, betting on/against India as I usually had a fair idea of who would win a series. All JAMODI affiars were close series where results would be 3-2, 2-1, 3-3 etc. I ripped my pals at office off their weekend money off bets 8/10 times. The only place where the trend buckled and I lost the bets was in NZ [2003] and against Pak at home [2005].

Then came the Dravid/Dhoni eras and the 3-2 results got replaced with 4-1 results either ways [win or loss]at extreme ends and I locked away my crystal ball.

If I had bet in thousands with punters instead of 50-100 bucks at oiffice, I would have retired happy, and would have been more than a millionaire.
pale

You'd have needed to win a thousand bets to make a million rupees. And if you'd have retired happy with million rupees, it can only mean you are easily pleased.
philcric
philcric

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2007-09-07
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 04 May 2009, 05:22

philcric wrote:
Batman wrote:

pale

You'd have needed to win a thousand bets to make a million rupees. And if you'd have retired happy with million rupees, it can only mean you are easily pleased.

A million rupees would be too less. But a million dollars would have been a different ballgame. Besides the post was meant in a symbolic way. The natural expectations would have of course been higher. Earning a bet isn't difficult. If you could wager Rs 50, 000 - Rs 1 Lakh over a gut feeling and strike it right, the returns would be in much more of course. So it isn't far fetched. The problem would be getting your eventual due from Punters who should be reliable in the first place.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 04 May 2009, 05:26

PlanetPakistan wrote:Mental strength(or lack of it) seems to be the biggest weakness...

For the first time in ages, Aus was losing more matches than it was winning this calender year. Until Pakistan knocked on the door.....
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 04 May 2009, 05:51

it was quite predictable(literally)

got all 5 spot on Very Happy
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by philcric Mon 04 May 2009, 10:32

Great predictions PP.

Vikas, it would help us if you can make it clear which of your posts are symbolic and which are literal.
philcric
philcric

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2007-09-07
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 04 May 2009, 10:40

philcric wrote:Great predictions PP.

Vikas, it would help us if you can make it clear which of your posts are symbolic and which are literal.

Ok.

Last edited by Batman on Mon 04 May 2009, 12:44; edited 2 times in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 04 May 2009, 10:41

PlanetPakistan wrote:it was quite predictable(literally)

got all 5 spot on Very Happy

Here. You can have 5 bucks as bet payment from me.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 04 May 2009, 10:42

I wonder what Younis Khan is thinking atm Faisal. The next time he captains against India, I want him to run similiar predictions.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon 04 May 2009, 11:07

Sheeeeeeeeeet. The laws of probability huh? Trev gets one right.

PP. Read this & memorise it & never ask the question again. You have your answer. It's the same answer that applied to any era of Pakistan cricket.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Tue 05 May 2009, 19:30

PAKISTAN's TOP BATSMAN
Pakistan- Why does the current team suck so bad? 20090305_ed02

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next