Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats NZ's test record since they kicked out Bond?

5 posters

Go down

Whats NZ's test record since they kicked out Bond? Empty Whats NZ's test record since they kicked out Bond?

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 30 Aug 2009, 15:59

Must be (very)^3 bad.

Hope Bond comes back ASAP
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Whats NZ's test record since they kicked out Bond? Empty Re: Whats NZ's test record since they kicked out Bond?

Post by Allan D Sun 30 Aug 2009, 16:16

4W 6D 10L

NZ Test Record Since 16-11-07
Allan D
Allan D

Number of posts : 6635
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Whats NZ's test record since they kicked out Bond? Empty Re: Whats NZ's test record since they kicked out Bond?

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 30 Aug 2009, 17:13

thanks Allan D

I am guessing at least half of those wins were against BAN.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Allan D Sun 30 Aug 2009, 17:22

If you click the link I provided you'll find out, PP, but the answer is 3 out of the 4 wins were against the Bangas, the odd one being the notorious Hamilton game against England last year which saw the end of Hoggy's Test career (probably) and should have seen the end of GBH's (but didn't unfortunately).
Allan D
Allan D

Number of posts : 6635

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 30 Aug 2009, 18:01

jeez NZ are a horrible side...

but yeah i am glad Hoggy's international career is over(he has had his time in the sun)
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 30 Aug 2009, 18:15

Bind is 34 now. I think we've seen the best of him already. I reckon he'll come back a 135kph fast medium bowler.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Mon 31 Aug 2009, 06:30

It's almost unbelievable that such a fantastic bowler has only played 17 Tests and 67 one-dayers.

Injury and cowardly administrators have conspired against what could have been a great career.

I'd love to see him have a couple of good years to round off his career. He might be down on pace now, but I think he's got the smarts to still be effective.

Hass

Whats NZ's test record since they kicked out Bond? MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 31 Aug 2009, 07:35

Henry wrote:Bind is 34 now. I think we've seen the best of him already. I reckon he'll come back a 135kph fast medium bowler.

135 is medium fast
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 31 Aug 2009, 18:17

Hass wrote:It's almost unbelievable that such a fantastic bowler has only played 17 Tests and 67 one-dayers.

Injury and cowardly administrators have conspired against what could have been a great career.

I'd love to see him have a couple of good years to round off his career. He might be down on pace now, but I think he's got the smarts to still be effective.
aces
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 31 Aug 2009, 20:05

Hass wrote:It's almost unbelievable that such a fantastic bowler has only played 17 Tests and 67 one-dayers.

Sounds a lot like Figjam.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down