Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons

+18
buckSH
taipan
JB
PeterCS
DJ_Smerk
Chivalry Augustus
Brass Monkey
CT
Jontyh
Merlin
G.Wood
Josh Carney
skully
furriner
LeFromage
tac
Zat
Batman
22 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons Empty Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons

Post by Batman Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:22

skully wrote:Dello mercifully farked 'em off. Vikas and Farky were having a melt down. Cool

I need you to clarify this. Did I write to you about the reps buttons ever after you restored them briefly? Did I ask you to remove them? Since I only commented on them after they were gone again? people cannot just lie or make wild accusations they know nothing of. Please clarify why the buttons were taken off and clear up the fact that I had nothing to do with it.

Here are all of my 3 posts on the subject, comments made ONLY after they were taken off again:

Batman wrote:The thingy is off? Why?

Batman wrote:
buckSH wrote: yeah, but you were never in negative reps as much as I was. Or Vikas was.

Hold on. That was not worth bothering about at all AFAIC. Stupid timepass function. WGAF?.

Batman wrote:
embee wrote:...or the rep buttons could have been a reflection that you were posting crap

Not entirely true. I had a couple of -ves for a couple of short and simple cricket posts that had nothing else in it. Some people didn't care what they were ticking off as long as it was someone they could keep down. But like I mentioned a post back. WGAF?

-
-
-

People should bother to find out some facts first before shooting off an accusation off at someone.

Last edited by Batman on Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:51; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons Empty Re: Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons

Post by Zat Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:25

Oh, FFS. Vikas, go cry quietly in the corner. You're just embarrassing yourself.
Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons I_see_10

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons Empty Re: Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons

Post by tac Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:25

Shocked

I'm certain Dello is gonna be thrilled with this thread . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:27

Yeah. But what's he gonna do...?

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:28

Beat Vikas down with his indifference . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:30

That'll work.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:32

Really? Urgent clarification? You mean this issue is currently the most important thing going on in your life at this moment?

You're a fruity little thing, Vikas.

I turned them off for the same reason I turned them on - just felt like it.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:33

Cry over a corner for what? I did not ask him to take down the rep buttons when he re-instated them. People should not point finger at something they can't be sure of. So why should I be embarrased?
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:33

Nothing to do with me then? Thank you for making that clear.....

Last edited by Batman on Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:34; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:34

The important question - why is Dello awake at, presumably, 3 or 4 AM in the morning answering questions on FB?
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:36

I may post this again.

Last edited by furriner on Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:37; edited 1 time in total
furriner
furriner

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:37

I guess he was woken by the Batphone going off . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:38

Zat wrote:Oh, FFS. Vikas, go cry quietly in the corner. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Batman wrote:Cry over a corner for what? I did not ask him to take down the rep buttons when he re-instated them. People should not point finger at something they can't be sure of. So why should I be embarrased?
Obviously the difference is lost on you. Maybe I should have used this one instead.
Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons Go_sit10

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:40

furriner wrote:The important question - why is Dello awake at, presumably, 3 or 4 AM in the morning answering questions on FB?

Just finished catching up with the final season *sob* premiere of Lost.

Thought I'd check in on my flock one last time before bed... yep: still a bunch of qunts.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:41

Tell us what you really think, Jay.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:42

Qunts. Thought I'd cleared it up already.

Qunts.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:42

Zat wrote:
Zat wrote:Oh, FFS. Vikas, go cry quietly in the corner. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Batman wrote:Cry over a corner for what? I did not ask him to take down the rep buttons when he re-instated them. People should not point finger at something they can't be sure of. So why should I be embarrased?
Obviously the difference is lost on you. Maybe I should have used this one instead.
Hey Dello - Urgent clarification needed about REP Buttons Go_sit10

Make me! People just can't accuse me of anything and get away with it. Anyways my job here is done. I got the public clarification regarding this. So there.....
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:43

applause
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105977
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:46

Batman wrote:People just can't accuse me of anything and get away with it. Anyways my job here is done. I got the public clarification regarding this. So there.....
Good for you Vikas.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zat on Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the tags.)

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:47

Dello wrote:
furriner wrote:The important question - why is Dello awake at, presumably, 3 or 4 AM in the morning answering questions on FB?

Just finished catching up with the final season *sob* premiere of Lost.

Thought I'd check in on my flock one last time before bed... yep: still a bunch of qunts.

You saw the season opener? I liked.

I may even have to start watching serials on a weekly basis instead of catching 'em on DVD. Well, this one.
furriner
furriner

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:51

Vikas you need to loosen up a bit man. It is not worth defending one's position all the time even if you are right. Try ignoring once or twice, hard to begin with but it will get progressively easier.

Josh Carney

Number of posts : 1751
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 04 Feb 2010, 02:55

Josh Carney wrote:Vikas you need to loosen up a bit man. It is not worth defending one's position all the time even if you are right. And it's even more futile when you're wrong.
Fixed.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 04 Feb 2010, 03:04

Josh Carney wrote:, hard to begin with but it will get progressively easier.

That's what Prasad said to his goat
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 04 Feb 2010, 03:12

So Jay, when will you bring the rep buttons back? Seems they were less trouble when they were turned on.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Thu 04 Feb 2010, 08:49

What rep buttons? Did I miss something? Who is Vikas, and what was Prasad doing to his goat? BanIndia and BanBangla. The End.

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next