Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QBillies debate entering the century

+6
lardbucket
tac
Mick Sawyer
Merlin
skully
horace
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

QBillies debate entering the century - Page 2 Empty Re: QBillies debate entering the century

Post by horace Mon 22 Dec 2014, 23:04

settle banjo - laddie - it will be easter in a few months ...you can nail an egg then
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

QBillies debate entering the century - Page 2 Empty Re: QBillies debate entering the century

Post by Fred Nerk Tue 23 Dec 2014, 03:48

Get many muzzies in Longreach,  do they? If he really wants to make a hero of himself he should stick his sign up in Lakemba or Clayton.Otherwise stick it somewhere else.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8821
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Tue 23 Dec 2014, 04:44

it could have been a joke. cos as you know muslims arent supposed to drink...
or arent we ever allowed to make jokes at their expense in case it makes em want to behead the lot of us?
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 2012-08-23
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Tue 23 Dec 2014, 05:26

Coodabeen a joke....but not much of one. Or does being unPC mean you don't have to be funny?

Big fish for a small pond.  Outside the pond, a nobody, yesterday today and tomorrow.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8821
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 23 Dec 2014, 05:48

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:it could have been a joke.  cos as you know muslims arent supposed to drink...
or arent we ever allowed to make jokes at their expense in case it makes em want to behead the lot of us?

Well that was my first thought, but then I realised it may have been too sophisticated for that audience.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 23 Dec 2014, 05:59

Longreach is my second favorite place in Queensland.

Had to go there a few times.

I was stuck there for 24 hours the day Slim Dusty passed away. Every pub filled with neon necked drunks singing songs from the Slim repertoire.

I thought I would be stuck in Queensland forever.

And my favorite place in Queensland is anywhere that is not Longreach
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Tue 23 Dec 2014, 06:12

Bradman wrote:
Ethics? The Gall! wrote:it could have been a joke.  cos as you know muslims arent supposed to drink...
Well that was my first thought, but then I realised it may have been too sophisticated for that audience.
you can get halfway drinkable coffee in longreach now so the locals might just get that level of subtlety
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 2012-08-23
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 23 Dec 2014, 07:54

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
Bradman wrote:
you can get halfway drinkable coffee in longreach now so the locals might just get that level of subtlety

You know a place has gone to the dogs when you can get "a halfway drinkable" cup of coffee. Soon they're letting women into public bars and banning eating in a smoking area.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 23 Dec 2014, 23:33

Bradman wrote:
Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
Bradman wrote:

You know a place has gone to the dogs when you can get "a halfway drinkable" cup of coffee.  Soon they're letting women into public bars and banning eating in a smoking area.

snorfle...I really needed that laugh

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 24 Dec 2014, 00:53

One good thing about spiv central. Being allowed to eat in a smoking area. Almost makes up for it's other faults.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 23 Jul 2020, 22:34

Reading the news I saw a familiar name. The story concerned a creepy Fed Ct Judge - Salvatore Vasta.

Vasta of course is the son of Angelo Vasta a disgraced judge from the Joke crooked cops and judiciary era in QBillyville. Dutton is part of the same cabal and is 'close' to the Vastas.

Vasta
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 24 Jul 2020, 00:03

Can't open this and not sure what it's doing in a "how farking thick are Mexicans thread" but whats he done now? Weve had some fine jurists take his route to legal practice, most though dont do it through daddy's chambers or bench seat. The latest I heard is the legal profession is shit scared he could single handedly force indendent oversight of the judiciary Australia wide.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 24 Jul 2020, 16:32

one of the matters that he has been rebuked over was in a family crt matter where he directed the child be baptised into the Catholic Church. Neither parent was a practicing Catholic. Vasta jnr seems a real meatball.

That is annoying the Link did not work. Article was published in the Guardian on line on Friday.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 24 Jul 2020, 16:43

They may as well just bypass him and let the superior bench hear his cases.

Don't which clown appointed him to the family court.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 24 Jul 2020, 21:20

Bradman wrote:They may as well just bypass him and let the superior bench hear his cases.

Don't which clown appointed him to the family court.

Pick one of the religioid RWNJs in the Fed Govt. I would be stunned if Dutton did not use his influence to secure the appointment.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sat 25 Jul 2020, 01:45

Appointed early January 2015. Probably the same night Tony put out the spliff and said "fark it, Vasta and while I'm at it knights and dames in a couple weeks, if there's a suitable date around that time".
Bradman
Bradman

horace likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 25 Jul 2020, 01:51

Bradman wrote:Appointed early January 2015.  Probably the same night Tony put out the spliff and said "fark it, Vasta and while I'm at it knights and dames in a couple weeks, if there's a suitable date around that time".

Bwahaha
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2