Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ghszzz.....complete load of bollocks, what...ghssff.....hmm?

+5
DJ_Smerk
Lara Lara Laughs
JKLever
eowyn
bliksem
9 posters

Go down

ghszzz.....complete load of bollocks, what...ghssff.....hmm? Empty ghszzz.....complete load of bollocks, what...ghssff.....hmm?

Post by bliksem Sun 30 Dec 2007, 16:08

hgtkru....bunch of over-polished turds........ghgjt hgut dribble.......my foot in Gibbs' arse, hey-ho!.........bvmhgydd hjyt shkut hic.........matron poured me a lovely cup of tea using nothing but her cleavage...........hfutr hit5 hkuiyd pofs..........Marlon bloody Samuels for f#@ks sake, what's in that syringe, hmm, what?..........gtudskl uogt sluru.......and then I beat Ashwell Prince to death with his own pads and pissed in his helmet..........hfiurt hoowp wee wee whizz bang...........speading marmalade over my nipples, hold on aunty, that tickles............fgrieuhg bgfir poop hfris...........Smith's head will pop when run over with a steamroller, just like everyone else's, toffee-crisp?...........fhgf pite ayejr hgtuekl hfj.................asking Santa for a kick in the nuts for Christmas, not for me you see..........hfiwsyhriug higrsu bskpowp.........of course, back then, testicle electrodes were on the NHS, what.............
bliksem
bliksem

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

ghszzz.....complete load of bollocks, what...ghssff.....hmm? Empty Re: ghszzz.....complete load of bollocks, what...ghssff.....hmm?

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2007, 16:23

Um.....Happy New Year to you too Bliks.

Back to top Go down

ghszzz.....complete load of bollocks, what...ghssff.....hmm? Empty Re: ghszzz.....complete load of bollocks, what...ghssff.....hmm?

Post by eowyn Sun 30 Dec 2007, 16:25

bliksem wrote:hgtkru....bunch of over-polished turds........ghgjt hgut dribble.......my foot in Gibbs' arse, hey-ho!.........bvmhgydd hjyt shkut hic.........matron poured me a lovely cup of tea using nothing but her cleavage...........hfutr hit5 hkuiyd pofs..........Marlon bloody Samuels for f#@ks sake, what's in that syringe, hmm, what?..........gtudskl uogt sluru.......and then I beat Ashwell Prince to death with his own pads and pissed in his helmet..........hfiurt hoowp wee wee whizz bang...........speading marmalade over my nipples, hold on aunty, that tickles............fgrieuhg bgfir poop hfris...........Smith's head will pop when run over with a steamroller, just like everyone else's, toffee-crisp?...........fhgf pite ayejr hgtuekl hfj.................asking Santa for a kick in the nuts for Christmas, not for me you see..........hfiwsyhriug higrsu bskpowp.........of course, back then, testicle electrodes were on the NHS, what.............

Somebody needs a hug and a beer served by a naked wench.........
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2007, 16:38

speading marmalade over my nipples, hold on aunty, that tickles.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by bliksem Sun 30 Dec 2007, 16:44

fgrie ggjgf........Darren Powell looks like a black Kryton, how's your father?...........fhruiwy hfih ahout jjfd...........and then he farted the alphabet through his ears........gfurys uout.........naked? naked ? naked? the past tense of nake?...........hgtku hkfuht shht..........can you give my shoe back Herschelle? give it a wash first though........nmhte htu hgvtu.......
bliksem
bliksem

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 30 Dec 2007, 16:49

Boeta Dippenaar
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Sun 30 Dec 2007, 16:54

Too far, JKL, too far.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 30 Dec 2007, 21:15

No apparently Boeta is next in line for a South African call up, after some guy called MacKenzie.

Hope Boeta gets a game for pure comedy value.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 30 Dec 2007, 23:07

Oh dear, looks like the yarpies have finally broken bliks.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by filosofee Mon 31 Dec 2007, 01:13

Zat wrote:Oh dear, looks like the yarpies have finally broken bliks.

He'll be fixed, once SA win the series!
filosofee
filosofee

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Mon 31 Dec 2007, 09:06

If only we could say the same re Pakistan . . . . No
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by bliksem Mon 31 Dec 2007, 09:42

hti5ue fhurt.........and according to the legend, JP Duminy has a scrotum of spun gold............hgitu hfgiors hgotip.........but she cupped her hands anyway and told me I had some lovely plums...........bfrwhf hourw hfgous hrf...........afterwards Boeta and Herschelle tried to compare shoes, but Boeta's was too well lodged.........fhriwyu firyg hgite phurt..........she tried to get me to squeeze the lemon, but the juice caused my thighs to chafe..........hgdthu hbvis wortgf..........
bliksem
bliksem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2007, 10:57

His therapist has gone away for Christmas, hasn't he......

Back to top Go down

Post by leg glancer Mon 31 Dec 2007, 13:42

bliksem wrote:hgtkru....bunch of over-polished turds........ghgjt hgut dribble.......my foot in Gibbs' arse, hey-ho!.........bvmhgydd hjyt shkut hic.........matron poured me a lovely cup of tea using nothing but her cleavage...........hfutr hit5 hkuiyd pofs..........Marlon bloody Samuels for f#@ks sake, what's in that syringe, hmm, what?..........gtudskl uogt sluru.......and then I beat Ashwell Prince to death with his own pads and pissed in his helmet..........hfiurt hoowp wee wee whizz bang...........speading marmalade over my nipples, hold on aunty, that tickles............fgrieuhg bgfir poop hfris...........Smith's head will pop when run over with a steamroller, just like everyone else's, toffee-crisp?...........fhgf pite ayejr hgtuekl hfj.................asking Santa for a kick in the nuts for Christmas, not for me you see..........hfiwsyhriug higrsu bskpowp.........of course, back then, testicle electrodes were on the NHS, what.............

Is this the unreleased Christmas Single from Black Eyed Peas?
leg glancer
leg glancer

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-11-19
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by filosofee Sun 13 Jan 2008, 21:42

Guess the series win has cured you? Smile
filosofee
filosofee

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down