Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arty Bollocks Generator

+7
LeFromage
Gary 111
lardbucket
embee
DJ_Smerk
skully
Zat
11 posters

Go down

The Arty Bollocks Generator Empty The Arty Bollocks Generator

Post by Zat Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:42

I like this...

http://10k.aneventapart.com/Uploads/262/#

My work explores the relationship between gender politics and life as perfomance.
With influences as diverse as Munch and John Lennon, new tensions are generated from both explicit and implicit textures.
Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of the human condition. What starts out as vision soon becomes corrupted into a cacophony of power, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the inevitability of a new reality.
As shifting impressions become frozen through diligent and personal practice, the viewer is left with an impression of the possibilities of our world.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

The Arty Bollocks Generator Empty Re: The Arty Bollocks Generator

Post by skully Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:44

Heh. Very Happy

"My work explores the relationship between the tyranny of ageing and skateboard ethics.

With influences as diverse as Munch and Roy Lichtenstein, new combinations are crafted from both explicit and implicit meanings.

Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of relationships. What starts out as hope soon becomes debased into a dialectic of lust, leaving only a sense of decadence and the inevitability of a new beginning.

As temporal impressions become frozen through diligent and critical practice, the viewer is left with a statement of the edges of our era."

skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:48

My work explores the relationship between postmodern discourse and multimedia experiences.

With influences as diverse as Wittgenstein and Frida Kahlo, new tensions are created from both traditional and modern meanings.

Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the traditional understanding of the mind. What starts out as hope soon becomes corrupted into a tragedy of lust, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the prospect of a new understanding.

As temporal forms become clarified through boundaried and diverse practice, the viewer is left with a glimpse of the limits of our era.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:48

That's just Bollocks, Smerky. Arty but. Very Happy
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 04 Jul 2011, 11:50

"My work explores the relationship between emerging sexualities and emotional memories.

With influences as diverse as Blake and Andy Warhol, new synergies are generated from both explicit and implicit layers.

Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of meaning. What starts out as hope soon becomes debased into a tragedy of lust, leaving only a sense of what could have been and the prospect of a new reality.

As temporal phenomena become transformed through boundaried and critical practice, the viewer is left with an impression of the possibilities of our condition."

This show is deep, Darryl and Ozzie.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 04 Jul 2011, 14:15

The Karti Bollocks Generator

My work explores the relationship between acquired synesthesia and the LBW law.
With influences as diverse as Tendulkar and M S Dhoni, new synergies are generated from both simple and complex textures.
Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of ranking India number one . What starts out as vision soon becomes corroded into a cacophony of lust, leaving only a sense of decadence and the chance of ranking Pakistan even lower.
As shifting forms become transformed through boundaries and centre practice, the viewer is left with a glimpse of the possibilities that I am a complete Subi whackjob.

embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 04 Jul 2011, 14:17

he might have been a whackjob, but he was always right

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38127

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary 111 Mon 04 Jul 2011, 19:30

My work explores the relationship between gender politics, interactive foruming and cricket.

With influences as diverse as Taipan, WideWally and Batman, new synergies are generated from both simple and complex textures.

Ever since I was a student I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of foruming. What starts out as hope soon becomes debased into a cacophony of meaningless posts, leaving only a sense of decadence and the possibility of a new intepretation on the career of Bruce Francis.

As shifting impressions become transformed through diligent and personal practice, the viewer is left with an impression of the limits of our comprehension.
Gary 111
Gary 111

Number of posts : 5717
Registration date : 2007-09-02

http://www.flamingbails.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 04 Jul 2011, 22:55

I like the tag lines along the way:

eg:

'generate some arty bollocks'

'not arty enough for you/'

'surely this should do it'

'you are too demanding'

'you are too much of a perfectionist'

'perhaps you should write your own'

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Tue 05 Jul 2011, 00:03

My work explores the relationship between postmodern discourse and life as perfomance.

With influences as diverse as Kierkegaard and John Cage, new combinations are crafted from both explicit and implicit meanings.

Ever since I was a child I have been fascinated by the theoretical limits of relationships. What starts out as triumph soon becomes debased into a tragedy of lust, leaving only a sense of chaos and the possibility of a new understanding.

As shifting impressions become frozen through diligent and critical practice, the viewer is left with a statement of the edges of our world.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 05 Jul 2011, 00:13

My work explores the relationship between Jaffa biscuits, black helicopters, and sparkly otters.

With influences as diverse as coffee, absinthe, and profound sleep deprivation, new idiocies are generated from both epileptic discharges and the lingering afterglow of curry-fuelled air biscuits.

Ever since I was a teenage wastrel I have been perplexed by the theoretical limits of ennui. What starts out as random doodle soon becomes entangled in a web of meaningless wordplay, leaving only a sense of decadence and the possibility of a new intepretation of the careers of Chris Read and Bryce McGain.

As shifting impressions become transformed through 10000 work-shy and deluded monkeys called Vilks all busy banging away drunkenly at at their Remingtons, the viewer is left with an impression of Stephen Hawking in a gimp suit.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Tue 05 Jul 2011, 05:59

embee wrote:The Karti Bollocks Generator

With influences as diverse as Tendulkar and M S Dhoni, new synergies are generated from both simple and complex textures.
Ever since I was a teenager I have been fascinated by the ephemeral nature of ranking India number one . What starts out as vision soon becomes corroded into a cacophony of lust, leaving only a sense of decadence and the chance of ranking Pakistan even lower.
As shifting forms become transformed through boundaries and centre practice, the viewer is left with a glimpse of the possibilities that I am a complete Subi whackjob.

Laughing

Is it wrong that I'm tempted to use this to fill up the pages in a report i have to submit today...
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 05 Jul 2011, 06:18

doremi wrote:
embee wrote:The Karti Bollocks Generator

Laughing

Is it wrong that I'm tempted to use this to fill up the pages in a report i have to submit today...

Not art all. I think these types of threads were created to allow time-poor people to file reports by flagrantly plagiarising crap (humourous crap, but crap anyway). I'd leave out the bit about Subi whackjobs unless you work in ******, Alabama or Melbourne though.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 05 Jul 2011, 07:13

S c u n t h o r p e ?

And here's something else a bit arty. Or at least movie-related. I enjoyed teh movie 'The Island'. It had Scarlett Johansson in it, so it was well worth a watch.

It seems Michael Bay, who directed 'The Island' had some B-roll footage left that he didn't use at the time. It has now appeared in Transformers 3...

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:38

What a hack.

It's almost like he's determined to go down in history as the hackiest film director ever.

There's another vid of how he reused footage from Pearl Harbor in the second Transformers movie.

What a hack.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:48

Aye, recycling in such a megabucks movie is a bit p!ssweak.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 05 Jul 2011, 08:52

All i get is error on page message Evil or Very Mad
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 07 Jul 2011, 15:49

a bit of word association (Arty - Slarty) led me to this site:

Vogon Poetry generator

Vogon Poem Generator

Your name: Adonis

Your email address: adonis@newtmail.com

A word that describes your mother: goddess

An unsuitable colour for a t-shirt: avocado

Something that smells: horrie

A friend's name: Gerard Mouse

A word that describes how you feel when you first wake up in the morning: large

Something small and green: bogey

A completely made up word: smegglegripe

A word that sounds rude, but isn't: thunderqunt

Something you'd find in your fridge: mould

An ugly animal: tapir

Can't wait to see how that goes ...

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 07 Jul 2011, 16:09

*heh*
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 07 Jul 2011, 16:20

Example:

NatWest Cows' Quadrangular Series: England Tarts v Australia Tarts
Fursday, right, 7 July 2011 at Wormsley

In Play

Australia Cows won the toss and decided ter field

England Bints Innings:
230 for 8 (50.0 overs)

Hammer and tack to top
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 07 Jul 2011, 16:21

Cricket tweets
Wot are tweets?

Five Live Sports Extran 'as commentary on vital motch for Surrey this evenin' at local rivals Middlesex. Cor blimey guv, would I lie to you? 1815 start. #bbccrickettmsproducer@tmsproducer 6 'ours ago

I always like ter give a fair balance of views! Blimey! Only one 'as been blocked fough! Oi!! Honest guv!Aggerscricket@Aggerscricket 18 'ours ago

Yer can 'ear the decider on TMS on saturday from Old Trafford, init? On air 1030. Cor blimey guv!

Next
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down