Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XII)

+12
Paul Keating
Fred Nerk
lardbucket
taipan
skully
Big Dog
Blackadder
Ethics? The Gall!
JGK
embee
Bradman
horace
16 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XII) - Page 23 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XII)

Post by horace Fri 16 Sep 2016, 04:19

skully wrote:Meh. My view will never change. When the massive military might of the USA (that we will call on if Indonesia or China wants to invade) asks for our help in a military campaign OS, my answer is "yes" every time. shrug

Geebers. Long time since I heard the yellow peril line.

We pay billions to have seppo bases here. It is the bases that make us a target!

Meanwhile war criminal ljh shares responsibility for Iraq and what will be decades long war.

Why would China invade what they own? Besides when did they last invade a country?
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XII) - Page 23 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XII)

Post by embee Fri 16 Sep 2016, 04:25

1988 apparently*
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26185
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 16 Sep 2016, 04:25

Mick Sawyer and I had this same discussion many many times (espesh during Gulf War 2), and my view has never changed. I don't believe any Aus PM would ever tell the US President to get farked if he/she asked for help. It's a worthy humanitarian and moral stance you and Mick take, just highly impractical and non-sensical. You just don't spit in the face of your loyal, defending and highly motivated big brother.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105884
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 16 Sep 2016, 04:30

embee wrote:1988 apparently*

The Chinese are liberators...eg of the Nepalese from a despotic theocracy..
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 16 Sep 2016, 04:35

skully wrote:Mick Sawyer and I had this same discussion many many times (espesh during Gulf War 2), and my view has never changed. I don't believe any Aus PM would ever tell the US President to get farked if he/she asked for help. It's a worthy humanitarian and moral stance you and Mick take, just highly impractical and non-sensical. You just don't spit in the face of your loyal, defending and highly motivated big brother.

So impractical to avoid being a criminal nation that collaborated in the murder of millions and instigation of permanent war in the m.e?

To avoid attack we need to boot the seppos out.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 16 Sep 2016, 04:55

Bradman wrote:Trouble on the homefront or a pending investigation wqould be my bet.

Or maybe he really thought the Pinkos would win the election.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Fri 16 Sep 2016, 05:26

Aus Federal Politics thread (XII) - Page 23 14359035_601959766649877_7829677771448609716_n

If only it wasnt photoshopped ....
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26185
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 16 Sep 2016, 06:05

embee wrote:
horace wrote:Conroy - classic SGDT.

He's a Pomit

Out of convenience. His family's from Canberra and he was a junior headkicker in the NSW/ACT pinkos. They used to call him basher, though without his mates around he was frequently the bashee.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 16 Sep 2016, 06:53

horace wrote:
skully wrote:Mick Sawyer and I had this same discussion many many times (espesh during Gulf War 2), and my view has never changed. I don't believe any Aus PM would ever tell the US President to get farked if he/she asked for help. It's a worthy humanitarian and moral stance you and Mick take, just highly impractical and non-sensical. You just don't spit in the face of your loyal, defending and highly motivated big brother.

So impractical to avoid being a criminal nation that collaborated in the murder of millions and instigation of permanent war in the m.e?

To avoid attack we need to boot the seppos out.

As I said h, a worthy and moral stance on your part, but never gonna happen in the real world.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 16 Sep 2016, 07:54

Re Conroy - an "insider" is reporting that he spat the dummy after being effectively demoted in the recent shadow cabinet reshuffle and after a couple of other internal losses (preferred candidates for some seats not getting pre-selected) saw the writing on the wall and waited for Shorten to be out of the country before quitting.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 16 Sep 2016, 08:17

Hehehe, that might put an end to Shortarse's mantra that Turncoat can't keep his own party under control. Plibersek was left gasping like an out of water gold fish when hit with the question about Conjob's departure at a presser this arvo. She had no clue. PMSL.

Conroy - a qunt to the very end.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sun 18 Sep 2016, 01:57

On reflection I feel I may have misjudged Conroy. He's slightly less quntish than Christensen.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 19 Sep 2016, 04:47

Watched the dreary ljh homilies to pig iron bob. Fantastic revisionism - no mention of RGMs early support for Hitler or sale of pig iron to Japan. The ABC is farked like Mudge on a busy wall night. I see Bolt has a gig on the ABC....well there you go in mod Oz.

Meanwhile MM lectures Euro righties on the need to stop the flow of humans - caused by gwb, ljh and Blair. Capital, humans,climate change, disease and belief in sky demons are globalised. White trailer trash cultures continue to bark and cough at the heels of history.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 22 Sep 2016, 01:45

PMSL @ Krudd

"Former prime minister Kevin Rudd has hit out at Malcolm Turnbull's 'concocted excuse' for why he wasn't given Australia's backing for a top United Nations job.

Speaking exclusively to Sky News, Mr Rudd, who is in New York at the same time as the prime minister, said Mr Turnbull lost the courage of his convictions to nominate him for UN secretary-general after providing him with multiple assurances."

-----------------------------------------

I am delighting in the fact that he has a lump the size of his wife's head stuck in his throat as he continues to bleat about the Aus Govt not supporting his nomination for UN Head. What a thoroughly unlikable qunt he is.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 22 Sep 2016, 01:56

krudd would have been a disaster as Sec-Gen....truffles did the right thing and honoured the MM's public promise to support the Sheep's Helen Clark.

however the filthy krudd can still get in the field without an Oz nom....he and therese have been spending big in NYC and elsewhere....a joint seppo, chinese and putin-esca nom could see him enter the field as a late candidate..

personally I hope Merkel throws her hat into the ring
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 22 Sep 2016, 03:05

I've never understood the pursuit of more power or more wealth for the hell of it.

He and Therese could buy an island and just retire, He probably has more influence and certainly more the capacity to do something with that foundation he runs around representing.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 22 Sep 2016, 03:22

My sentimudges exactly, q. That's megalomania for you.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 22 Sep 2016, 03:22

Bradman wrote:I've never understood the pursuit of more power or more wealth for the hell of it.

That's because you're not a sociopath.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 22 Sep 2016, 03:30

Yeah but I include the likes of Murdoch, Jamie Packer and that great example of hubris wazza Fairfax........

Oh right I see your point.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 22 Sep 2016, 05:51

Usually a boil only needs to be lanced once; Rudd is special.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38068

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 22 Sep 2016, 06:22

There's always the GG's job.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 22 Sep 2016, 09:49

Krudd was on Nein Nooz tonight blustering about Turncoat. Jeez he's been in a good paddock. A Fat Cat on steroids.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 22 Sep 2016, 10:35

Someone's just blown a bit more air in.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 26 Sep 2016, 10:52

Fed Defence Minister's Adelaide gaff

"Defence Minister Marise Payne has poked fun at Adelaide, describing Western Sydney as “infinitely more interesting” than the South Australian capital.

Senator Payne appeared alongside Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Liberal MP Angus Taylor in Sydney today to launch the second Western Sydney Infrastructure Plan report card.

“[There will be] a million people moving into western Sydney in the next 20 years, so that’s equivalent to Adelaide,” Mr Turnbull said.

The NSW Senator, whose office is in Parramatta, used the opportunity to sing the praises of her local region.

“And infinitely more interesting,” Senator Payne quipped.

She apologised via Twitter later...

"I'm passionate about my home city (Sydney), as you'd expect. No offence intended, some of my best friends are from Adelaide" "

----------------------------------------

It's sad when pollies try to be funny and completely fark it up.

Personally, I like Addledville.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 26 Sep 2016, 13:43

Max Gillies also liked Adelaide, famously endorsing it as a fine place to have lunch.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next