Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War III official thread

+3
horace
JGK
Henry
7 posters

Go down

World War III official thread Empty World War III official thread

Post by Henry Tue 05 Sep 2017, 00:34

So North Korea is a bit out of control now with their ballistic missile tests and hydrogen bomb detonations. The US, led by an ignorant bafoon, doesn't like this, as it undermines their military dominance in the region. The ignorant bafoon also feels an intense need to compensate for his tiny little penis, which means he's very likely to snap and bomb the f*ck out of a rogue nation rather than continue with diplomacy and sanctions. South Korea understandably doesn't like North Korea's actions either. China, the North's main ally and trading partner,  is half-arsed about pulling North Korea into line, as they have proved to be a useful attack dog for them in the past, and create a buffer between US military bases and the Chinese border. China also doesn't want to create a humanitarian crisis which would mean millions of North Korean refugees pouring over the Chinese border.

If allied forces bomb North Korea, Kim Jong Un will retaliate by pummelling Seoul, a city of 20 million people and 50 kms from the border with North Korea, into submission. There would be a catastrophic loss of life, even if North Korea is subsequently wiped off the map. Were that to happen, Chinese troops would then almost certainly enter North Korea, eager not to let South Korea and the US administer control over a country right on its border. The US would also enter North Korea at the same time, and there would then be a military conflict between the two most powerful nations on earth.

Hold onto your hats.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

World War III official thread Empty Re: World War III official thread

Post by JGK Tue 05 Sep 2017, 00:59

I have to say, the markets have been remarkably sanguine about it all.

Me, I'm quietly buying gold producers.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 05 Sep 2017, 01:13

Agree it is not looking good. Though I think WW3 will be one of chaos and last 100plus years and is already underway. 

It commenced with the invasion of Iraq authorised by the criminals Bush, Blair and lapdog ljh. This to me is a crucial marker.

Personally I'd support sanctions against the USA for its missile tests just as I support sanctions NK. The former has exacerbated tensions.

The tension between global capitalism, failed nation states kicking over the traces, untrammelled population growth and climate change.

Add to this the compounding miseries in the Phillipines, Indonesia, Yemen, Somalia, Congo, Brazil etc and a corrupt and racist E Europe and the rise of militant religions of all varieties and it is not a great time to be a world citizen.

The USA is a power in relative decline and can be expected to thrash around like a wounded animal. In some ways Trump is the perfect expression of that declining power. Trump is a combination of Nero and Caligula and as dangerous as both those blokes were.

To the extent there is hope to be found among the current international powers there are modicums in some UN programs at the local level. Maybe China is the last hope.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 05 Sep 2017, 01:14

JGK wrote:I have to say, the markets have been remarkably sanguine about it all.

Me, I'm quietly buying gold producers.

My best mate has been doing the same for the last 18 months.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 05 Sep 2017, 01:28

Conflict will only break out if Kim Bung Lung attacks a US territory or ally. I don't think he's that stoopid.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105932
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 05 Sep 2017, 02:08

Hope you right Skully.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 05 Sep 2017, 02:24

As do I, h.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 05 Sep 2017, 03:57

skully wrote:Conflict will only break out if Kim Bung Lung attacks a US territory or ally. I don't think he's that stoopid.

History really should be a compulsory subject in our schools.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by OP Tipping Tue 05 Sep 2017, 05:54

"Conflict will only break out if Kim Bung Lung attacks a US territory or ally. I don't think he's that stoopid"

It is hard to make an assessment. He's been raised in a country that holds his family as divine. Maybe he believes it.
OP Tipping
OP Tipping

World War III official thread Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4680
Registration date : 2008-01-10
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 05 Sep 2017, 06:44

If he does attack the West you can bet he'll scuttle like a cockroach into a nuke proof bunker while his people are annihilated.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Tue 05 Sep 2017, 09:04

World War III official thread WW3_96

oh, we're doing this again?!
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11967
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 07 Sep 2017, 03:38

Maybe Rodman can make a difference

"Ex-NBA star Dennis Rodman says he wanted to “straighten things out” between his BFF Kim Jong-un and President Trump as the two leaders face off over the rogue regime’s nuke program.

Rodman, aka The Worm, told the British TV show Good Morning Britain that he had skied and sung karaoke with the pint-size despot, and was just the guy to bring peace to the tense Korean peninsula.

“For me to go over there and see (Kim) as much as I have, I basically hang out with him all the time.

“We laugh, we sing karaoke, we do a lot of cool things together. We ride horses, we hang out, we go skiing, we hardly ever talk politics and that’s the good thing,” said Rodman, who at 6-foot-7 is a full foot taller than the Korean dictator.

“I just want to try to straighten things out for everyone to get along together.”

The former baller — known for his relentless rebounding and multi-hued Afros — also praised Trump, even though the president could be “a little bit crazy sometimes, New York Post reports."

------------------------------------------------

Worth a try??
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 07 Sep 2017, 05:06

Jane Fonda and Hanoi come to mind, though Rodman probably doesn't give a flying.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 07 Sep 2017, 05:25

Even Rodman wouldn't be so stoopid as young Hanoi Jane, shirley?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 14 Sep 2017, 23:47

skully wrote:Even Rodman wouldn't be so stoopid as young Hanoi Jane, shirley?

Fonda was on the right side.

The mad bumpkins in NK have just fired off another missile across Japan. The appalling lets re-militarise Japanese leader Abe will be hysterical and demanding of US intervention. Please keep Trump away from the suitcase.

The only rays of hope against mass slaughter are the sensible new leadership in SK and the Chinese
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 14 Sep 2017, 23:56

To date the Seppos are the only mob to ever unleash nukes on people.

I am certain all of us hope this will never happen again. 

The big kids on the block should take the lead in moving from non-proliferation to disarmament.  

The Seppos, Chinese and Russkies need to step forward.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 15 Sep 2017, 00:15

As h reports, the fat little qunt has launched another missile over Japan.

"North Korea has launched another missile, prompting Japan to warn its citizens to take shelter.

The missile flew over the northern island of Hokkaido before landing 2000 kilometres away in the Pacific Ocean, the Japanese national broadcaster NHK said.

It was fired eastward from the Sunan district in North Korea's capital, Pyongyang, South Korea's military said.

Japan did not attempt to shoot down the missile, which was launched at 6.57am, NHK reported."

-------------------------------------

The sooner the little prick dies of his alleged heavy drinking the better.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 15 Sep 2017, 00:17

I wonder who is in line to succeed Kim Bung Lung if he's assassinated?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 15 Sep 2017, 00:28

This is a very interesting, even encouraging article (published earlier this year).

"More and more North Korean elites think dictator Kim Jong Un is a weak leader, according to new research published Thursday from Rand Corp. citing senior officials who have defected.

"Kim Jong Un appears increasingly to the elites as ineffective and not a particularly good leader, which is likely how he's viewed now," said Bruce Bennett, senior defense analyst at research organization Rand. "Other than North Korea's weapons and [the] ballistic missiles of this regime, Kim Jong Un doesn't really have a lot to make him feel empowered," Bennett said, noting that recent events such as the murder of the dictator's older half brother show how the leader is "clearly paranoid."

Moreover, if Kim were to die suddenly, North Korea's elites would probably not choose a successor from Kim's family, ending their dominance since the state's founding more than half a century ago, Bennett said, based on his interviews with defectors.

"North Korea's elites have heavily gone into being entrepreneurs," Bennett said. "They would look to set up an economy like the Chinese which is what the Chinese have been asking them to do."

More than two-thirds of North Korea's trade is with China, giving Beijing significant economic leverage on the rogue state. At the same time, Chinese authorities do not want North Korea to implode as it would likely spark a refugee crisis into China's economically struggling northeastern region.
"Peaceful unification could well mean the end of the North Korean nuclear threat especially if it's economically thriving," Bennett said."

---------------------------------------------------

Maybe the Elites will overthrow the little qunt, move to a China-like economic model, and we could all live happily ever after.

And pigs might fly.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 15 Sep 2017, 00:48

Geebers Skully. Going to Rand for sensible thought is like selecting Steak Knives for a belated dominant Test career.

What's next? Citing Breitbart?
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 15 Sep 2017, 01:37

I'm not aware of his work, h. A bit of a rad loony??

It was merely a Google search regarding KJU being assassinated. The article was one of the links.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 15 Sep 2017, 01:41

Well the cat's well and truly out of the bag on nuclear weapons so disarmament is even more of a wet dream than it was in the eighties. See my sign off.

Then again if the sick little farker keeps firing off missiles to prove a point he may run out.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 15 Sep 2017, 01:55

Bradman wrote:Well the cat's well and truly out of the bag on nuclear weapons so disarmament is even more of a wet dream than it was in the eighties.  See my sign off.

Then again if the sick little farker keeps firing off missiles to prove a point he may run out.

Qmy - Do we accept the craven crap? I accept your pessimism as valid.

Skully - Breitbart is an extreme right wing website, where the former Trumpian adviser, Brennan, has sought refuge. I am sure that this site would make your skin crawl. Don't go there.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 15 Sep 2017, 02:08

Mate I don't like the farking things any more than you do. It wasn't just obscene amounts of money that saw me working in third world shitholes. I was a cold war pessimist and spent as little time as possible in Europe and as much time in the darkest part of a continent where probably only Cairo and some naval base in South Africa were likely to be hit.

I'm pissed off my son may face the same dilemma.

Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 15 Sep 2017, 03:19

horace wrote:
Bradman wrote:Well the cat's well and truly out of the bag on nuclear weapons so disarmament is even more of a wet dream than it was in the eighties.  See my sign off.

Qmy - Do we accept the craven crap? I accept your pessimism as valid.

Skully - Breitbart is an extreme right wing website, where the former Trumpian adviser, Brennan, has sought refuge. I am sure that this site would make your skin crawl. Don't go there.

I am well aware of Breitbart's work, h. And when you say "Brennan" do you mean "Bannon"??

I was referring to Rand, who you besmirched. So it is of the same ilk then?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down