Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

+13
WideWally
Paul Keating
Red
lardbucket
beamer
embee
Big Dog
horace
taipan
Bradman
skully
JGK
Fred Nerk
17 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 36 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by whitburn Sat 18 Aug 2018, 07:55

Friends of ours have had to go through hell and high water to finally get into the great country that is Australia even though they will be employing 5-10 people from virtually day one. How is it so many of the followers of the religion of satan get in with apparently little trouble? How is it they are beyond criticism and i even read that one family of 7 got state aid to sue the state as they had suffered hurt feelings over a botched welfare claim? Australia was always and still is on our hit list to move to the way the north-east of the UK has been drowned in these unwantables but it seems you people are keeping out the wrong incomers.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 36 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by horace Sat 18 Aug 2018, 07:58

Meh... Anazi prolly gave him a salute, disguised as a fist pump.

Hope Anning's maiden speech does not give Danby - well known Mossad agent - a pretext to run again.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 18 Aug 2018, 08:02

whitburn wrote:Friends of ours have had to go through hell and high water to finally get into the great country that is Australia even though they will be employing 5-10 people from virtually day one. How is it so many of the followers of the religion of satan get in with apparently little trouble? How is it they are beyond criticism and i even read that one family of 7 got state aid to sue the state as they had suffered hurt feelings over a botched welfare claim? Australia was always and still is on our hit list to move to the way the north-east of the UK has been drowned in these unwantables but it seems you people are keeping out the wrong incomers.

Geebers. You need to get a grip mate.

The place is already filled with too many far right Pomgolians and red necked saffies.

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 18 Aug 2018, 09:08

whitburn wrote:Friends of ours have had to go through hell and high water to finally get into the great country that is Australia even though they will be employing 5-10 people from virtually day one. How is it so many of the followers of the religion of satan get in with apparently little trouble? How is it they are beyond criticism and i even read that one family of 7 got state aid to sue the state as they had suffered hurt feelings over a botched welfare claim? Australia was always and still is on our hit list to move to the way the north-east of the UK has been drowned in these unwantables but it seems you people are keeping out the wrong incomers.

Alas political correctness has taken over from common sense in this country. It won't be long before we are in the same turmoil as Britain, France Germany & Sweden. It seems our politicians are incapable of learning from others mistakes. Anyone with the temerity to suggest that multiculturalism doesnt sit on the right hand of god is persecuted, even though there are Sudanese gangs running riot in Melbourne & more & more Muslim enclaves springing up in the western suburbs of Sydney. Of course not all multiculturalism is bad, just the cultures that refuse to integrate with their host countries. Donald Trump may be an uncultured oaf but his decision to place travel bans on certain countries is pure common sense. Why allow thousands of people into your country when you know in advance that they are just going to suck the welfare system dry & add to crime statistics. As i said, there is no common sense in this country.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 18 Aug 2018, 09:23

complete tosh Mr Dog

Every few years there is a group targeted - it used to be the Irish here, then post WW2 Italian and Greek gangs. They of course were supplanted by the Vietnamese crims.

My Aboriginal mates say the worst migrants were the Poms.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 18 Aug 2018, 09:29

horace wrote:complete tosh Mr Dog

Every few years there is a group targeted - it used to be the Irish here, then post WW2 Italian and Greek gangs. They of course were supplanted by the Vietnamese crims.

I suppose they would prefer the French, Dutch or Spanish. Their treatment of indigenous peoples, of course, was so much better.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 18 Aug 2018, 09:35

Big Dog wrote:

Alas political correctness has taken over from common sense in this country. It won't be long before we are in the same turmoil as Britain, France Germany & Sweden. It seems our politicians are incapable of learning from others mistakes. Anyone with the temerity to suggest that multiculturalism doesnt sit on the right hand of god is persecuted, even though there are Sudanese gangs running riot in Melbourne & more & more Muslim enclaves springing up in the western suburbs of Sydney. Of course not all multiculturalism is bad, just the cultures that refuse to integrate with their host countries. Donald Trump may be an uncultured oaf but his decision to place travel bans on certain countries is pure common sense. Why allow thousands of people into your country when you know in advance that they are just going to suck the welfare system dry & add to crime statistics. As i said, there is no common sense in this country.

Political correctness is the curse of this century
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 18 Aug 2018, 09:38

taipan wrote:
Big Dog wrote:

Political correctness is the curse of this century

It will be the death of western civilization unless we wake up
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 18 Aug 2018, 15:28

horace wrote:

Geebers. You need to get a grip mate.

The place is already filled with too many far right Pomgolians and red necked saffies.

Hell, the far left worry me far more.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 18 Aug 2018, 15:42

horace wrote:complete tosh Mr Dog

100% Rubbish Horace. Mr Dog and Taipan on this thread have spoken perfect sense. The religion of '''peace''', surfing on a mixture of PC and fear of racism accusations, has carried out over 90% of the major world terror attacks since 1998. A 6th century cult / ideology that sees no wrong in female oppression and control, child marriage and sex, animal ritual torture and gay abuse and murder is the cause of massive suffering and death wherever it goes, in moslem or non moslem countries. Germany, UK, Sweden, France and elsewhere have infinitely more rape and murder since this vile way of life arrived. I occasionally have to work in the middle east (they pay rather well) and the first few visits were a massive learning curve to our team. We have to fit in or ship out, that or frankly, get killed. 'When in Rome' and it's time UK, Australia and elsewhere stood up to the biggest threat to the planet bar none. Trump may not be perfect but he's the only leader with the balls to call islam as it actually is. The least tolerant movement of all time. There are NO minority rights where we work yet moslems are OBSESSED with minority rights in non-moslem countries. They want and get it both ways, as everyone is scared to even question their evil ideology.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 18 Aug 2018, 20:57

Oh dear. Personally I think all forms of religion are a complete pox on humanity. Personally I would not allow the so called freedom of religion to oppress other folk who do not subscribe to such lunacy.

Good old Christian clerics of all denominations for centuries justified slavery, invasions and pedophiles.

Good old Buddhis persecute Rohingas.

Good old Muzzies justify all manner of perfidy.

Good old Onward Christian Soldier types, the exemplars of Western civilisation, have justified all manner of wars and hell on earth. I suggest you have a moment of introspection and consider the ongoing war in Iraq and the impact of an illegal invasion of that then secular country. Your people, your culture, your religion has caused what could be a 100 years war in the making.

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 18 Aug 2018, 21:02

People such as you Enoch the 2nd droning on about political correctness as you hold tight to whatever rung you occupy on the privilege ladder are due to be sat on your fat bums.

Take a walk.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sat 18 Aug 2018, 22:55

The fact remains that if Catholics, Christians or even Athiests were responsible for almost all the world's terror outrages the connection would be made instantly. We're talking about now, not what happened eons ago. The religion of Satan is here and now destroying every country it pollutes. We saw a woman stoned to death because her uncle raped her yet she was deemed to be at fault. Wake up Horace, you may know your cricket but you haven't the first clue about this 6th century heinous cult. I have. I've worked with and under it many times and studied it closely so i can comment with experience and insight. A town in northern Germany where a family member lives saw rape and knife crime triple in a year after the islamic fakeugees arrived. Coincidence i suppose? D M A F!

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 18 Aug 2018, 23:13

Who caused the reffo crisis? Who caused the upswing in Islam terrorism? The west and the criminals Bush, Blair and Howard and the crazies who gung ho'd the complete and utter shemozzle at the expense of hundreds of thousands of lives.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 19 Aug 2018, 08:33

Serious crime in France and UK combined. 19% of the prison population for major crime is moslems. For 7.5% of the population. Both figures rounded to nearest half %. So they are nearly three times as likely to be the cause of serious crime as everyone else. Getting the picture yet? I suggest you live over there, like i have done for many short spells, open your eyes whilst you are there and you will discover that the very same vile lifestyle they lead in their own neanderthal slums is the one they bring to Aus, UK, France, Germany, et al One woman told us that her daughter who ate at the wrong time was jailed for 2 months in filthy conditions whilst pregnant (failed to adhere to idiotic ramadan) even though she had a medical condition which meant she had to eat little and often.
UK situation. 5 kids on average per couple will see this cult swamp places like UK in no time art all. We already have a useless traitorous London moslem mayor plus many other UK mayors. A moslem Home Secretary fgs and cruel, evil halal meat is everywhere. It's a creeping situation which our kids and grand kids are going to pay a heavy price for. The blase, the left wing, the snowflakes and the libtards are oiling the wheels of the giant islamic takeover machine and working in the north-west last week even surprised me, the sheer numbers in small pockets, with no interest in mixing, just creating countries within the UK with their own rules and even laws.
One other thing, benefits. 31% of moslem women in 2016, i have no more recent data, were claiming out of work benefit, one woman claiming over £2,000 a week for her and her 7 kids, just one of whom spoke English. 31% compared to 6% of English women overall. The far right as they are termed (they are actually just people loyal to their country) is rising up because enough is enough. I hate war but Civil War may sadly be the only way to reclaim our country. It won't be pretty if it happens and there is every chance it will.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 19 Aug 2018, 08:52

horace wrote:People such as you Enoch the 2nd droning on about political correctness as you hold tight to whatever rung you occupy on the privilege ladder are due to be sat on your fat bums.

Take a walk.

Enoch Powell was the cleverest Englishman of his generation.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Sun 19 Aug 2018, 11:26

taipan wrote:
horace wrote:People such as you Enoch the 2nd droning on about political correctness as you hold tight to whatever rung you occupy on the privilege ladder are due to be sat on your fat bums.

Take a walk.

Enoch Powell was the cleverest Englishman of his generation.

He was Taipan. Many of his predictions are unfolding before our very eyes. The head in the sand clowns and the extreme luny left/libtards/snowflakes will wonder what hit them one day.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sun 19 Aug 2018, 11:38

taipan wrote:
JGK wrote:Is there a more despicable person in politics than Tony Abbott?

He's a amateur. Starting with Zuma I could name a hundred more despicable in SA.

But presumably most of them are corrupt so at least their despicability has an understandable monetary purpose.   Abbott is just being a qunt out of spite.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 19 Aug 2018, 23:45

If Peter Dutton successfully challenges Malcolm Turnbull to become prime minister, then it will be a dark, dark day for Australia. I can’t believe it’s come to this. The man is more right wing than the liberal party should ever allow him to be. There is evil in his heart.

And I think it will backfire on the liberal party. Yet another leadership challenge in Australian politics resulting in racist mr potato head coming into power? Almost certain to promote his old mate Tony Abbott (who remains deeply unpopular) back into the cabinet?

Bill Shorten will be rubbing his grubby little hands with glee.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 20 Aug 2018, 00:31

Spot on Trev.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 20 Aug 2018, 03:00

Barry Cassidy tweeting that Turnbull has lost the support of the QLD LNP.
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 20 Aug 2018, 03:09

They are so mad in QBillyville. Surely Truffles is safe. Look I am no great fan of the bloke but he is a bulwark against the madness from the lunar right.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 20 Aug 2018, 03:13

Now h, you just can't expect both the Pinks AND the LNP to be lefties.

I know that would be heaven for a commie like you, but c'mon!!! Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105884
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 20 Aug 2018, 03:17

well The last 10 years in Australian politics has shown that leadership challenges simply don’t work. Voters see right through it and the party is voted out of office.

Dutton becoming PM would be political suicide for the Libs. They might, just might, have a better chance of winning the next election with Morrison, or Bishop. But Dutton?? Outside of Queensland he is considered an incompetent, national disgrace.
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 20 Aug 2018, 04:17

skully wrote:Now h, you just can't expect both the Pinks AND the LNP to be lefties.

I know that would be heaven for a commie like you, but c'mon!!! Cool

Now.now Skullywags. As you are aware I have as much respect for the Radishes as the softy right types like Pyne et al ie not much. I am certain you would agree that knocking off Truffles and replacing him with Spudhead and a bunch of lunar right crazy folk is not a good thing of the broader Oz politik.

Spudhead will go into a lock up any opposition mode ... and I am not talking about the Shortpants 'opposition'. I doubt old fashioned Tories such as yourself and Mr Dog would support that.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next