Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English Channel Lifeboat Service

+3
Big Dog
Basil
whitburn
7 posters

Go down

English Channel Lifeboat Service Empty English Channel Lifeboat Service

Post by whitburn Sat 29 Dec 2018, 13:56

Should be renamed 'The islamic fakeugee no-cost ferry service'.
For no outlay to us people can be dropped off by people traffickers half a mile from shore then '''saved''' and given homes, benefits and cash to buy necessary things. The sort of life our own homeless could not dream of including ex-service staff.
Destroy the boats and drop every single one back on French shores where they came from last.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

English Channel Lifeboat Service Empty Re: English Channel Lifeboat Service

Post by whitburn Sat 29 Dec 2018, 13:57

We are billions in debt and have not the money, the space or the housing for these evil cult followers.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 29 Dec 2018, 18:48

Do you really believe this shit?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2018, 19:46

I remember growing up thinking how it was utterly inconceivable that a party like the Nazis could get in to power.

The last few years have shown me that it's actually pretty plausible. It's sad that someone would advocate the killing of people just for belonging to a religion.

Most people in the world are just trying to get by, whether they are Jews in Nazi Germany or Muslims in the UK. You get a few bad eggs from every background, white, black, European, African, Irish, English, Scottish, wherever.

You prosecute the people who commit crimes, you don't tar millions of people with the same brush based on the actions of a minority. Wishing desperate people to die by drowning is dark ages stuff and it's scary that people think like this.

Sad that such an obvious thing needs to be said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 29 Dec 2018, 19:57

vilkrang wrote:I remember growing up thinking how it was utterly inconceivable that a party like the Nazis could get in to power.

The last few years have shown me that it's actually pretty plausible. It's sad that someone would advocate the killing of people just for belonging to a religion.

Most people in the world are just trying to get by, whether they are Jews in Nazi Germany or Muslims in the UK. You get a few bad eggs from every background, white, black, European, African, Irish, English, Scottish, wherever.

You prosecute the people who commit crimes, you don't tar millions of people with the same brush based on the actions of a minority. Wishing desperate people to die by drowning is dark ages stuff and it's scary that people think like this.

I agree wholeheartedly. We all have opinions and they get aired on here frequently. But when all said and done, this is a cricket forum, and I'm not sure that this is the right place to express such poison.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 29 Dec 2018, 20:02

vilkrang wrote:I remember growing up thinking how it was utterly inconceivable that a party like the Nazis could get in to power.

Godwins law?...maybe not.

Britain still refused to give asylum to that Pakistani Christian girl who is facing death in Pakistan on trumped up blasphemy charges because the Govt feared a public backlash from muslims in Britain. Britain is losing its cultural identity.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 29 Dec 2018, 21:30

Great posts from Vilky and Basil.

It would be helpful if Whitburn kept to cricket. Privileging the life of one person over that of another because of skin colour or differences in absurdist religious belief systems is anathema.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 29 Dec 2018, 21:45

Meh, we need all the posts we can get. If whitburn feels the need to vent his spleen here then let him do so, I say.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105983
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 29 Dec 2018, 23:31

skully wrote:Meh, we need all the posts we can get. If whitburn feels the need to vent his spleen here then let him do so, I say.

More than venting Skully.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sun 30 Dec 2018, 05:40

horace wrote:
skully wrote:Meh, we need all the posts we can get. If whitburn feels the need to vent his spleen here then let him do so, I say.

More than venting Skully.

It never stopped anyone else in the past.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sun 30 Dec 2018, 16:47

Agree we can’t let them in without restriction, but we’re not doing that anyway. Calling them all “evil” is ridiculous though. Most of them just want a normal life like us, a home, a job, food on the table and an iPhone (other inferior brands are available Wink ) What God they believe in is no reason to discriminate.

beamer

Number of posts : 15399

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 02 Jan 2019, 01:50

I think it's the same one a fair percentage of the West believe in.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down