Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying

+31
bodyline
Geoffrey Trueman
embee
Ross
horace
Mick Sawyer
Josh Carney
LeFromage
noelene
lardbucket
The One
Henry
prasad14
skully
Merlin
Basil
Lara Lara Laughs
Ash
Red
leg glancer
*Buckaroo*
JGK
taipan
furriner
Nath
HH_pink
Fred Nerk
tac
PearlJ
doremi
rey
35 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 2 Empty Re: Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying

Post by Nath Sat 26 Apr 2008, 23:44

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 2 Homeimage

Caption Competion Time

Sreesanth: "You guys told me this shirt was representing the Spice Girls!"
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11981
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 2 Empty Re: Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying

Post by skully Sun 27 Apr 2008, 05:06

I thought this was a gee-up when I first heard it. PMSL when I saw the footage.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105981
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Sun 27 Apr 2008, 05:12

The only thing I feel, apart from the general hilarity in the situation, is a strong sense of discomfort, not too different from but much stronger than what some Aussie forummers here seemed to feel when Symmo signed up for the IPL a few months ago.

He insults my country by his actions. Is this the prick we defended against Symmo in the series in Australia? Ban his ass.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 27 Apr 2008, 05:29

Sage, furry. Very Happy
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by prasad14 Sun 27 Apr 2008, 07:19

couldn't have happened to two nicer people.

Sree crying like that...and complaining to his MOMMY. Hilarious bounce

prasad14

Number of posts : 375
Registration date : 2007-09-19
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 27 Apr 2008, 07:20

I don't think he'll live it down for a while. Evil or Very Mad
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Sun 27 Apr 2008, 07:28

Sree crying like that...and complaining to his MOMMY. Hilarious

In my humble opinion it was more due to the humiliation and shock at the moron Bhajji's conduct that brought tears to him, not the blow per se.

It upset me too along the same lines. Yet another demonstration, that an Indian is quick to show off his machismo on a fellow Indian at the slightest provacation. Would Bhajji have the balls to do to Symonds or Hayden what he did to Sree? He knows they will rip him apart. Maaki has some strength Smile

It is to be said that Indians are always ready to pounce and intimidate their fellow citizens but seem to be deferential to furriners.

forget the enormous haydens, symonds and smiths of the world (smith has bulked up to 1.5 times his former size) even trying that stunt on Lee would have left him with a broken jaw or ribs in short order...the guy is tigerishly fit...if you watched his diving runout right after a superb return catch. and people who are calm normally will fight viciously if provoked.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 27 Apr 2008, 08:27

*Buckaroo* wrote:
Sree crying like that...and complaining to his MOMMY. Hilarious

In my humble opinion it was more due to the humiliation and shock at the moron Bhajji's conduct that brought tears to him, not the blow per se.

It upset me too along the same lines.

You also started crying?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Sun 27 Apr 2008, 08:36

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 2 Wahmbulancejf1
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 27 Apr 2008, 10:01

even trying that stunt on Lee would have left him with a broken jaw or ribs in short order...the guy is tigerishly fit...if you watched his diving runout right after a superb return catch.

FFS, are you Mark Nicholas?
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Sun 27 Apr 2008, 14:12

furriner wrote:He insults my country by his actions. Is this the prick we defended against Symmo in the series in Australia? Ban his ass.

hardly. his actions are his own, not like he's doing it on india's behalf

The One

Number of posts : 9035

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun 27 Apr 2008, 14:13

Weren't they his own actions in Australia as well?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Sun 27 Apr 2008, 14:18

yes

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Sun 27 Apr 2008, 14:32

The One wrote:
furriner wrote:He insults my country by his actions. Is this the prick we defended against Symmo in the series in Australia? Ban his ass.

hardly. his actions are his own, not like he's doing it on india's behalf

He carries India on the field. I don't care whose colours he wears. What he does on the field concerns us all.
furriner
furriner

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Sun 27 Apr 2008, 14:35

of course he doesnt, thats ridiculous. also the source of those stupid 'insulting the country's honour' statement after sydney

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun 27 Apr 2008, 14:38

Was always puzzled by that ... it was only ever Harbhajan's antics that were of concern.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Sun 27 Apr 2008, 14:39

He slapped/punched someone. Inexcusable(sp?). Ban him from the rest of the tournament and make him apologise in public.

And I don't think Sreesanth is as bad as people make him out to be, like Nel he's just full of hot air. But the following is the funniest piece of footage I've seen in a long long time. There's something about grown men bawling for being hit that's absolutely hilarious.

The extent this video has been plastered all across the TV screens in India, and probably the world, Sreesanth must be the most embarrassed person in this earth right now.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743

Back to top Go down

Post by noelene Sun 27 Apr 2008, 15:26

Goes to show that Sree is a softy deep down,Harby is just a bad-tempered spoilt boy.I can imagine Harby near tears if Tendulkar was to slap him in the face.John(you can't be serious) McEnroe has come out and said if he had been disciplined when he was playing then he would not have acted the way he did on the tennis court.He did it because he could.It is time for Harby to learn that he can't.

noelene

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Sun 27 Apr 2008, 16:16

harby was himself in tears the other day when his team lost by a couple of runs.

my moneys on styris being next - he looks like he's been holding them back for years
Ash
Ash

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Sun 27 Apr 2008, 16:17

noelene wrote:Goes to show that Sree is a softy deep down,Harby is just a bad-tempered spoilt boy.I can imagine Harby near tears if Tendulkar was to slap him in the face.John(you can't be serious) McEnroe has come out and said if he had been disciplined when he was playing then he would not have acted the way he did on the tennis court.He did it because he could.It is time for Harby to learn that he can't.

Ofcourse he has a softer side deep within since he is also a good dancer and that was also his first love.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Sun 27 Apr 2008, 16:26

The One wrote:of course he doesnt, thats ridiculous. also the source of those stupid 'insulting the country's honour' statement after sydney

What? Pecisely how is it ridiculous?
furriner
furriner

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Sun 27 Apr 2008, 16:30

It is to be said that Indians are always ready to pounce and intimidate their fellow citizens but seem to be deferential to furriners.

I don't want to nit-pick, but even on the field I see deference shown to firangi players; for example, if the Indian fielders mis-field, you see the captian, be it Yuvaraj or Harbajan or Sehwag or the bowler get furious with the fellow Indian in question, but a mis-field by an Aussie or SA or even a Paki elciits no such aggressive response. Yuvaraj was furious, yelling & screaming, at his Indian teammate for missing a single, yet I didn't see any such anger towards his Aussie teammate Simon Katich when he missed a few singles. I know this is nit-picking, but it would be interesting to observe these attitudes as the tournament goes by.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 27 Apr 2008, 16:51

doremi wrote:
And I don't think Sreesanth is as bad as people make him out to be, like Nel he's just full of hot air.

Somehow i don't see Nel bursting into tears.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Sun 27 Apr 2008, 16:56

taipan wrote:
doremi wrote:
And I don't think Sreesanth is as bad as people make him out to be, like Nel he's just full of hot air.

he walks about as if he is about to burst into tears anytime. Esp after he doesn't have his way in a verbal duel.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 27 Apr 2008, 16:59

*Buckaroo* wrote:
taipan wrote:
doremi wrote:

he walks about as if he is about to burst into tears anytime. Esp after he doesn't have his way in a verbal duel.

Indian im trying to deflect embarassment shock.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next