Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying

+31
bodyline
Geoffrey Trueman
embee
Ross
horace
Mick Sawyer
Josh Carney
LeFromage
noelene
lardbucket
The One
Henry
prasad14
skully
Merlin
Basil
Lara Lara Laughs
Ash
Red
leg glancer
*Buckaroo*
JGK
taipan
furriner
Nath
HH_pink
Fred Nerk
tac
PearlJ
doremi
rey
35 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 3 Empty Re: Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying

Post by *Buckaroo* Sun 27 Apr 2008, 17:03

oh please.

With Nel one can clearly see what's going on in his head. And his body language reveals the mindset of a 12 yr old.

So what is wrong if fast-bowlers admit to being expressive.

Is this a no-no in all enveloping machismo that pervades the air ??
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 3 Empty Re: Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying

Post by taipan Sun 27 Apr 2008, 17:04

*Buckaroo* wrote:oh please.

it's your standard tactic. Try and change the subject.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 27 Apr 2008, 17:21

doremi wrote:
And I don't think Sreesanth is as bad as people make him out to be, like Nel he's just full of hot air.

Deliberate beamers, deliberate over-stepping by a yard to bowl bouncers, shoulder charging batsmen, carrying on like a complete twat all the time...
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Sun 27 Apr 2008, 20:19

taipan wrote:
doremi wrote:
And I don't think Sreesanth is as bad as people make him out to be, like Nel he's just full of hot air.

Somehow i don't see Nel bursting into tears.

I think otherwise.

And I've already said that the beamer and the no-ball were most likely not intentional, as he was struggling with his rhythm throughout the match.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Mon 28 Apr 2008, 01:10

Well done Bhaji pity you were not wearing some metal knuckles.

Josh Carney

Number of posts : 1751
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 28 Apr 2008, 01:14

Josh Carney wrote:Well done Bhaji pity you were not wearing some metal knuckles.

Don't you get it? It makes them both look like a pair of idiots.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Mon 28 Apr 2008, 01:17

taipan wrote:
doremi wrote:

Somehow i don't see Nel bursting into tears.

He was pretty close when Gilly got stuck into his bowling last tour . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by PearlJ Mon 28 Apr 2008, 01:20

Sree is so cool. I feel sorry for him.
PearlJ
PearlJ

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 3 ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon 28 Apr 2008, 02:06

I find it amusing that Singh is being treated as "guilty" by all and sundry, prior to any formal "hearing".

Man, it's amazing how senses of justice held by the BCCI, large sections of the Indian media & supporters from that part of the world have shifted in only a few short months.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 28 Apr 2008, 02:32

look this is a total misunderstanding...a slap is a sikh expression of "well done - you deserved to win the game"....what i don't underatnd is that fat Arjuna imitator - yuvi singh - saying it was inappropriate
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ross Mon 28 Apr 2008, 02:48

Harby's just a misunderstood intemperate Sikh warrior.
Ross
Ross

Number of posts : 1033
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Mon 28 Apr 2008, 03:04

horace wrote:look this is a total misunderstanding...a slap is a sikh expression of "well done - you deserved to win the game"....what i don't underatnd is that fat Arjuna imitator - yuvi singh - saying it was inappropriate

It was not a slap .. that was just presented as such before media to lessen charges against the obnoxious little weed.

harby punched Sree in the face and then pushed him.

According to Sree ... it was not a slap, it was a slugfest.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Mon 28 Apr 2008, 03:15

Mick Sawyer wrote:I find it amusing that Singh is being treated as "guilty" by all and sundry, prior to any formal "hearing".

Man, it's amazing how senses of justice held by the BCCI, large sections of the Indian media & supporters from that part of the world have shifted in only a few short months.
I agree and Dhoni has echoed the same comments in his column saying the investigaion should go to the bottom of what led up to this ultimate ugly act.

Josh Carney

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Mon 28 Apr 2008, 03:16

ban his (harby's) ugly ar$e.

I have seen enough of this idiot in cricket.

whatever Sree might or might not have done is no excuse to punch him.

harby should be banned for life.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 28 Apr 2008, 03:21

Buckaroo is Ricky Ponting ....
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Mon 28 Apr 2008, 03:26

FFS ... until now Harbhajan was booed only in Aus.

now he will be booed around India as well. Laughing
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Mon 28 Apr 2008, 03:50

*Buckaroo* wrote:
noelene wrote:Goes to show that Sree is a softy deep down

Ofcourse he has a softer side deep within since he is also a good dancer and that was also his first love.

Oh my sides, my poor sides, I think they're on the verge of splitting. The next time I'm in court facing a GBH charge remind me to tell the judge I once cried watching 'Ice Age'.

Thanks for that Buck, that's got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read on t'internet. Second only to this...

doremi wrote: I think otherwise.

And I've already said that the beamer and the no-ball were most likely not intentional, as he was struggling with his rhythm throughout the match.

Yes, of course he was, the poor lad was simply re-marking his run-up when he barged into Vaughan, wasn't he? Rolling Eyes

Comparing Nel to Sreesanth is ridiculous. Nels posturing is an act that nobody takes seriously. Like Sreesanth the bloke's all wind and piss but Nels willingness to smile in the heat of battle is something the odious little Indian is totally incapable of.
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Mon 28 Apr 2008, 04:12

Bhajji is perhaps wanting to be known as a notorious 'hardman' in the mould of italian backline in football...names like gattuso, cannavaro, gentile, baresi....uncompromising men with legs of iron who are always willing to get physical and respect nobody.

All good but ban his a$$ anyways.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by bodyline Mon 28 Apr 2008, 04:23

can someone post the footage please

bodyline

Bhajji 'slaps' Sreesanth, leaves him crying - Page 3 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2335

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Mon 28 Apr 2008, 04:51

the 'footage' is only with bcci and TWI, it's not been released to public.

And they will not release it too, because harby clearly punched Sree and the incident is being marketed as a 'slap' and a convenient gag order has been placed on fellow cricketers and commentators and if they show that on camera it will expose the likes of Lalit Modi who are working overtime to cover bhajji's a$$.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 28 Apr 2008, 04:55

Thats awful! What the heck was he thinking?

I noticed a bit of tension between these 2 during the test series against AUS but didn't think that it would lead to something as ugly as this.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Mon 28 Apr 2008, 05:00

Mick Sawyer wrote:I find it amusing that Singh is being treated as "guilty" by all and sundry, prior to any formal "hearing".

Ouch.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Mon 28 Apr 2008, 05:02

For what is worth, I sensed something was wrong in the South Africa series itself when Mr. harbhajan was shouting at Sree for one thing or the other.

And then there was a missed catch for which both of them where running towards each other. It was Sree's catch and this joker ran towards him, either to irritate him or to force him to do a mistake.

then using that pretext he was seen abusing Sree afterwards.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 28 Apr 2008, 06:39

*Buckaroo* wrote:I don't want to nit-pick, but even on the field I see deference shown to firangi players; for example, if the Indian fielders mis-field, you see the captian, be it Yuvaraj or Harbajan or Sehwag or the bowler get furious with the fellow Indian in question, but a mis-field by an Aussie or SA or even a Paki

I guess this is a term of affection in India.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Mon 28 Apr 2008, 06:46

Sreesanth has been annoying the rubbish out of everybody opponents and his team mates alike. He has riled and ridiculed guys like Sachin and Viru amongst others. He had it coming at some point from somebody. Bhaji has a problem in controlling his emotions when provoked that is a given however the guy who is responsible to me at the root is Sreesanth.

Josh Carney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next