Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English county season 2008 (III)

+21
Winkle Spinner
Carpet Monster
skully
Merlin
taipan
doremi
JGK
Henry Nolonga
holcs
eowyn
Brass Monkey
Geoffrey Trueman
PearlJ
Lara Lara Laughs
Chivalry Augustus
LeFromage
Big_Bad_Bob
Basil
PeterCS
JKLever
Henry
25 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

English county season 2008 (III) - Page 3 Empty Re: English county season 2008 (III)

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Wed 04 Jun 2008, 23:59

eowyn wrote:'Nice' pic of Tiny Tim, Geoffrey.

I think so, I must say though it was quite a surprise to see him with only one chin.

Btw, I thought that Lever character was rather rude to you today. Them there chavvy types from Essex are all the same, no class, happen we'll get them in the semis and teach them a lesson. Twisted Evil
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

English county season 2008 (III) - Page 3 Empty Re: English county season 2008 (III)

Post by JKLever Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:01

Geoffrey Trueman wrote:

I think so, I must say though it was quite a surprise to see him with only one chin.

Btw, I thought that Lever character was rather rude to you today. Them there chavvy types from Essex are all the same, no class, happen we'll get them in the semis and teach them a lesson. Twisted Evil

She loves the dirty talk Geoffrey.

I'd love a Yorkie/Essex final - good way for Goughie to go out.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:05

But would you love it if he took a Michelle for peanuts, then (promoted to Number 3 in his honour) slogged a bagful of maxxers beaming all over his mug, to send you Eagles home sick as parrots?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:07

If it was Goughie that did the deed, I'd shake the man by the hand. aye-aye
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:08

JKLever wrote:If it was Goughie that did the deed, I'd shake the tan by the orange. aye-aye

Fixed.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:14

JKLever wrote:If it was Goughie that did the deed, I'd shake the man by the hand. aye-aye

Noble. aye-aye
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:22

Dello wrote:
JKLever wrote:If it was Goughie that did the deed, I'd shake the tan by the orange. aye-aye

Fixed.

Orangeist
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:33

Farking hell..

WTF's gone on 'ere today then?

Looking at the ODI side, how its going to come down to Shah and Bopara shooting for the same spot, and that cretin from Sussex, NPB and Cook are in the side I'll never know.

Great knock by Bops, and even more pleasing that it was against a Leic's attack full of Kolpak thunder****s!

I see Wissy, buckled under pressure again and made the wrong choice at the toss. Always good to see the midlander scummer being dispensed with in County games, just a shame the Northern bunch managed to sneak through!!
holcs
holcs

Number of posts : 5481

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:38

JKLever wrote:I'd love a Yorkie/Essex final - good way for Goughie to go out.

Indeed it would, unfortunately I can't see it happening. First up I've heard our fat dancer, OBE, is going through the pain barrier and is currently going out to play held together by sticky back plastic, vinegar and brown paper, so he might not make it. Secondly, I reckon whoever you play next will be your last match. Ideally I'd like a home semi-final draw against you lads, the next easiest game would be a trip to Chelmsford. It's not just me, I'm sure the other counties are thinking the same.

Does it feel nice to be wanted?
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by PearlJ Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:39

Geoffrey Trueman wrote:

Indeed it would, unfortunately I can't see it happening. First up I've heard our fat dancer, OBE, is going through the pain barrier and is currently going out to play held together by sticky back plastic, vinegar and brown paper, so he might not make it. Secondly, I reckon whoever you play next will be your last match. Ideally I'd like a home semi-final draw against you lads, the next easiest game would be a trip to Chelmsford. It's not just me, I'm sure the other counties are thinking the same.

Does it feel nice to be wanted?

He looked very out of shape today. I couldn't work out which was slower, his run-up or his deliveries.
PearlJ
PearlJ

English county season 2008 (III) - Page 3 ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 05 Jun 2008, 00:58

Geoffrey Trueman wrote:

Mmmm, you may well be right Geoffrey. I'd love to get you Yorkies on a specially prepared dusty Chelmo wicket. Let the Danish pastry loose on your mob.

I went to Leeds to see Essex play you Yorkies in a semi-final once. Must've been a good decade ago.

The only good Yorkshireman is a gutted Yorkshireman I tell thee...
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Thu 05 Jun 2008, 01:18

JKLever wrote:
Geoffrey Trueman wrote:

Mmmm, you may well be right Geoffrey. I'd love to get you Yorkies on a specially prepared dusty Chelmo wicket. Let the Danish pastry loose on your mob.
I went to Leeds to see Essex play you Yorkies in a semi-final once. Must've been a good decade ago.

Good clean Essex boys rigging a pitch? Cry foul!!!!!!! Wink
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Thu 05 Jun 2008, 06:45

JKLever wrote:
Geoffrey Trueman wrote:

I love how you've adopted the Great Orange One, Mr Lever Wink

I have to admit Yorkshiremen do do gutted rather well, though whether this makes them "good" is debatable.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Thu 05 Jun 2008, 07:06

Geoffrey Trueman wrote:

A Yorkishireman lecturing about class???? Razz
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Thu 05 Jun 2008, 07:14

Baz, you'd be surprised just how classy a Yorkie can be sometimes.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 05 Jun 2008, 09:32

eowyn wrote:
I love how you've adopted the Great Orange One, Mr Lever Wink

Aye. Top bloke & liked by everyone* at the club when he was here apparently.

*Not bad for a Yorkie!
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Nolonga Thu 05 Jun 2008, 09:56

An English ODI side with Shah, Bopara and Samit Patel in it wouldn't seem as crap. Someone should make it happen.
Henry Nolonga
Henry Nolonga

Number of posts : 1639
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 05 Jun 2008, 10:23

Henry Nolonga wrote:An English ODI side with Shah, Bopara and Samit Patel in it wouldn't seem as crap. Someone should make it happen.

Have England ever fielded three British Asians in the one side?
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 05 Jun 2008, 10:25

Shah,Bopara,Monty?
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 05 Jun 2008, 10:27

Ah yes. And that would have been a long, long time ago.......Probably last summer in the ODI's against India..... mybad
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Thu 05 Jun 2008, 13:30

Looks like Kent are steady away at the moment.

Blobby not out in the 40's!
holcs
holcs

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Nolonga Thu 05 Jun 2008, 13:46

Come on Kent.
Henry Nolonga
Henry Nolonga

Number of posts : 1639
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Thu 05 Jun 2008, 15:47

Somerset chasing 259.

Blobby 70 odd
N Dexter 101*

All the potential replacements for the pussy and wobbles, in the runs this week.
holcs
holcs

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 05 Jun 2008, 15:52

All the potential replacements for the pussy and wobbles, in the runs this week

Dexter??
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Thu 05 Jun 2008, 15:55

Henry wrote:
All the potential replacements for the pussy and wobbles, in the runs this week

Dexter??

Bopara, Shah and Key

That was just a score update and you know it!
holcs
holcs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next