Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would have quit if I was caught in crossfire - Younis

+4
mynah
PlanetPakistan
JKLever
SG
8 posters

Go down

I would have quit if I was caught in crossfire - Younis Empty I would have quit if I was caught in crossfire - Younis

Post by SG Fri 17 Apr 2009, 11:47

Hypocrisy at its best

SG

Number of posts : 12806
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

I would have quit if I was caught in crossfire - Younis Empty Re: I would have quit if I was caught in crossfire - Younis

Post by SG Fri 17 Apr 2009, 11:48

Wasn't it Younis who basically warned int'l community play cricket in Pak or be prepared to face more millitants?

SG

Back to top Go down

I would have quit if I was caught in crossfire - Younis Empty Re: I would have quit if I was caught in crossfire - Younis

Post by JKLever Fri 17 Apr 2009, 12:09

Yes, pretty hypocritical really. You wonder what sort of reality some cricketers are living in.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Fri 17 Apr 2009, 17:01

SG at it again bounce
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Sun 19 Apr 2009, 22:16

JKLever wrote:Yes, pretty hypocritical really. You wonder what sort of reality some cricketers are living in.
As the Sri Lankan team may testify...
mynah
mynah

I would have quit if I was caught in crossfire - Younis APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Mon 20 Apr 2009, 04:26

PlanetPakistan wrote:SG at it again bounce
That was the only reaction I expected out of you. Nothing to say about Younis's hypocrisy (showing so blatantly yet again) and attack the messenger, right?

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 21 Apr 2009, 00:25

so whats the latest from PP, SG?
still do the ball by ball report of the happening on PP?
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Tue 21 Apr 2009, 04:13

So you're still bitter.

Nothing has changed then.

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue 21 Apr 2009, 06:16

I don't really blame Faisal, SG.

Pakistan the nation has mastered the art of living in denial since it was born. Whether it is history, current events or politics, the Establishment decides what the common man must think. It is all still the fault of the evil axis of USA-India-Israel in some way, I am sure.

Reality will sink much later and too late in the day, I suppose.....
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by jim rich Tue 21 Apr 2009, 09:19

mynah wrote:
JKLever wrote:Yes, pretty hypocritical really. You wonder what sort of reality some cricketers are living in.
As the Sri Lankan team may testify...

......and already has (Jayawardene) at the ICC meet recently in Dubai. Some reports say his testimony was the one (together with the Broad/Taufel report) that finally cooked Pakistan's goose. Now the threat is on to disrupt the WC in India and SL.

jim rich

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Tue 21 Apr 2009, 09:22

Now the threat is on to disrupt the WC in India and SL.
Pak based terror groups are more than capable of that.

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 21 Apr 2009, 09:24

Time to move the WC to SA?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Tue 21 Apr 2009, 09:30

Some reports say his testimony was the one (together with the Broad/Taufel report) that finally cooked Pakistan's goose.
And they blame India for that. I noted Moin did just that yesterday.

Its so easy for them. Get a foreign team attacked by home grown terrorists in your own backyard (after promising them presidential level security) and do absolutely nothing about it. No arrests, nothing.

And then expect rest of the world behaves like PP does, I mean what has happened. Nothing. Everything is fine.

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Tue 21 Apr 2009, 09:31

taipan wrote:Time to move the WC to SA?
SA is a good place to play and watch cricket. Only thing is that ICC may not be too inclined to give them last 2/3 WCs.

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 21 Apr 2009, 09:38

Only one "home" team has won a WC and only one "home" team has lost a Final ...Why would you want to host one?
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 21 Apr 2009, 09:39

I hear Aus has pulled out of the running for 2015
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 21 Apr 2009, 09:42

We should do ...we were carp last time it was here ...probably our worst WC based on expectation ...although losing to Zimbabwe and '79 take some beating
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by jim rich Tue 21 Apr 2009, 10:33

SA would be a great place to hold it in, taipan, only as SG says, just too many in sequence. Even so, if I had to pick a country other than the subcontinent (egotistical reasons of presence), I'd go for a combine of SA, Kenya and maybe Namiibia.

jim rich

Number of posts : 829
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down