Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England won the Ashes (Australia lost them)

+8
Invader Zim
Zat
footwork
DJ_Smerk
PeterCS
skully
Brass Monkey
ever hopeful
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

England won the Ashes (Australia lost them) - Page 2 Empty Re: England won the Ashes (Australia lost them)

Post by JKLever Fri 18 Sep 2009, 13:15

ever hopeful wrote:To be fair to footwork, anyone whose great grandfather didn't steal/shag sheep for a living probably gives off an "upper class vibe" to most Australians. They probably think Frank Skinner's quite posh too.

England won the Ashes (Australia lost them) - Page 2 Icon_lol
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

England won the Ashes (Australia lost them) - Page 2 Empty Re: England won the Ashes (Australia lost them)

Post by footwork Fri 18 Sep 2009, 22:55

ever hopeful wrote:To be fair to footwork, anyone whose great grandfather didn't steal/shag sheep for a living probably gives off an "upper class vibe" to most Australians. They probably think Frank Skinner's quite posh too.

Ello Mr. Whoeverhopeful hello

I axed my mum what shag men and she sed it was a roolly bad word and no-one with any breedin wood say it. She sed Whoever said it mus have no class at all. I was rool spuked when she new your name!! She's got PMT my mum!! An then she made me go to my room agin fer sayin stuff that wasn noice! Bugga! Now I carn wach Merican Idle this week, all corz of you! Evil or Very Mad

An she sed I shooden tork to strange men online. They cood be murdrers or maaad men - she said sumpfink about jus like the royal family - I dunno, she sez a lotta junk I dun git. Shocked

She sed the Inglish were stoopid fer sending me great grandfather ere, corz he got to live in parad - heaven - and yoos lot got to stay in purg - hell. She sed it was calma, corz me gg was juz trine to stop from stavin to deth and feed his kids and the pro he was shacced up wif.

My mum is hell smart. She sed lyyyyy ftse ya shood no more bout histry, coz then ya can see wot we shood do now...and she sed ppl who fink there upa class are rooly preten - up emselves.

Well I'm hungry now and I wanna eat sumpfink. Fink I'll have sumathat leftova lam.
See yas orite? Very Happy
footwork
footwork

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:19

Can someone read the above and tell me if it's funny, chippie, both or neither?
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:22

Pretty big rise though, you'll admit. I was using the old sheep-shagger bait. Never known it fail yet.
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:23

Wait until Horrie arrives. He will decipher it for you.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:24

ever hopeful wrote:Pretty big rise though, you'll admit. I was using the old sheep-shagger bait. Never known it fail yet.

Don't drag me into your debate. Cool
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:27

I like the word "debate". I thought I was just being annoying.
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:30

Try harder.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Sat 19 Sep 2009, 00:41

Well, I like a challenge , but why make the effort when you just have to make a throwaway remark about convicts or sheep, and the other fella jumps right into the net. I'm off to shoot fish in a barrel instead.
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 19 Sep 2009, 13:08

footwork wrote:
ever hopeful wrote:There's no need for anyone to respond to this thread; I just started it because I like seeing the words up there when I log on. I'll probably add to it from time to time just to keep it on the front page.

I must inform you Sir that your opening statement is a Tautology. No
Thus, it is erroneous!! cheers

As an 'added bonus', I am 'first introducing' these grammatical findings for your consideration; and am making to you a 'free gift' of this knowledge, that you might 'understand the reason why' tautology is not recommended, while 'planning ahead' to your next thread-title. applause

Razz Very Happy Twisted Evil Cool aces

Aussies still rule!! (even if figuratively)

boozin

Footsie is the new Red?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Sat 19 Sep 2009, 13:10

That many emoticons reminds me of merlo or banalman.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat 19 Sep 2009, 15:03

bear debating?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by footwork Sat 19 Sep 2009, 21:50

ever hopeful wrote:Pretty big rise though, you'll admit. I was using the old sheep-shagger bait. Never known it fail yet.

We both know the only bait you appreciate and the only rise you get, but I think you should keep your private life to yaself and stop braggin bout it. Razz
footwork
footwork

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Sat 19 Sep 2009, 22:39

Blimey, he's still champing on the hook! Should I throw him back?
There...swim little Footwork, swim and be happy!
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat 19 Sep 2009, 22:53

He?

footwork is as female as Red!
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Sat 19 Sep 2009, 23:07

Is she? Oh well, I'm still putting her back.
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by footwork Sat 19 Sep 2009, 23:15

Still playing with yourself I see. Rolling Eyes
footwork
footwork

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Sat 19 Sep 2009, 23:29

I would be, but you keep coming back. Honestly, Footsie, you're free to go! I mean it....SWIM! SWIM! Out into the wide blue yonder! Look, there she goes! Have you ever seen a prettier sight.? Let's leave her be now. A wild thing can never truly be owned anyway...
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Sep 2009, 00:56

I like being smug about winning as much as the next man but EH is even starting to get on my nerves now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 20 Sep 2009, 05:28

Meh, the smugness might keep wim warm at night in a different way from wetting his bed.

But if England don't win a match in the next year, which is possible given the shit they've produced in the ODIs, it might be all he's got left.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 20 Sep 2009, 07:42

EH has a lot of balls?? Freakshow??
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105950
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 20 Sep 2009, 07:43

EH may be John Laws.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Sun 20 Sep 2009, 20:20

vilkrang wrote:I like being smug about winning as much as the next man but EH is even starting to get on my nerves now...
Actually, I'm even starting to p1ss myself off.
Still, better bump this thread back onto page one again I suppose.
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Tue 22 Sep 2009, 22:01

And up she goes again...
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Back to top Go down

Post by footwork Tue 22 Sep 2009, 22:40

Good morning your arseholiness. cyclops

Enjoying your own weak personality/ies again?

If you want a rise, and that makes you feel big, then you've got it.
Not regarding the English win, about which I, like most of the other Aussies, have been pretty fair and congratulatory, but for the weakness of who you are, in trying to demean someone else just because you can.
So go ahead sport.
Keep congratulating yourself and then writing Mills and Boon prose about fish.
You're a hero.

btw, one of the lowest forms of comeback is criticising typos, so I'm waiting for that next.
And I'm angry with myself, because I've never wilfully demeaned anyone on this forum; but you're just scum.
footwork
footwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next