Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England won the Ashes (Australia lost them)

+8
Invader Zim
Zat
footwork
DJ_Smerk
PeterCS
skully
Brass Monkey
ever hopeful
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

England won the Ashes (Australia lost them) - Page 3 Empty Re: England won the Ashes (Australia lost them)

Post by Jontyh Tue 22 Sep 2009, 22:52

Why bother Footy? It's a bit of a feeble wind-up, really. Far worse that this, Chas and Dave have split up..
Jontyh
Jontyh

England won the Ashes (Australia lost them) - Page 3 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2257
Registration date : 2008-01-18
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

England won the Ashes (Australia lost them) - Page 3 Empty Re: England won the Ashes (Australia lost them)

Post by footwork Tue 22 Sep 2009, 22:54

Now if only I knew who Chas and Dave were... Razz
footwork
footwork

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:02

Hello footwork and sorry. I seem to have upset you, and although I was perhaps looking for a bit of a scrap, it was never really my intention to offend. I have met a few Australians over the years and they have all been warm, generous and very positive people, as are (as far as I can tell) Shane Warne, Ricky Ponting and others I have a go at from time to time. It's all a bit of a game for me really. However, I'm sorry you think I'm scum. and I would like to apologise for any posts which caused you to think this, and I mean that most sincerely. I will try to be less obnoxious in future.
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:03

Cockney good time band - may not travel that well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOiuDAPHxCE
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by footwork Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:11

[['
quote="ever hopeful"]Hello footwork and sorry. I seem to have upset you, and although I was perhaps looking for a bit of a scrap, it was never really my intention to offend. I have met a few Australians over the years and they have all been warm, generous and very positive people, as are (as far as I can tell) Shane Warne, Ricky Ponting and others I have a go at from time to time. It's all a bit of a game for me really. However, I'm sorry you think I'm scum. and I would like to apologise for any posts which caused you to think this, and I mean that most sincerely. I will try to be less obnoxious in future.[/quote]

Apology accepted and I'll take back the scum and offer you stirring bugger instead? Laughing
Yes we Aussies are a foin bunch - even Warnie What a Face - but we can't be pushed too far or we'll discombobulate!! Razz
footwork
footwork

Back to top Go down

Post by footwork Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:23

Jontyh wrote:Cockney good time band - may not travel that well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOiuDAPHxCE

Chas n Dave!!
Sounded like two forummers. Laughing
footwork
footwork

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:30

They do a tune called Rabbit which is very appropriate for some on here..
I do a stripped down version of my own band which is oft compared to the Cockney duo, albeit as a Manc version. I take it as a compliment!
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:32

Is it called 'Sorted, Sorted' 'Sound, Sound' ?
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:37

footwork wrote:
Apology accepted and I'll take back the scum and offer you stirring bugger instead? Laughing
Yes we Aussies are a foin bunch - even Warnie What a Face - but we can't be pushed too far or we'll discombobulate!! Razz
Thank you. "Stirring bugger" accepted. I might even put it on my CV.
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Tue 22 Sep 2009, 23:43

JKLever wrote:Is it called 'Sorted, Sorted' 'Sound, Sound' ?

Hehe. No - Waffle, waffle, shut it our kid, before I twat yer..
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 23 Sep 2009, 03:26

Jontyh wrote:I do a stripped down version of my own band
In your undies?
(By the way, this was the 375000th post on this version of FB, including the welcome forum, the I was there board, and the other sub forums)

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 08 Mar 2013, 23:58

fw was a good poster ... even unmasked eh for a moment, to her (and his) credit.

Both back for the next Ashes?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38105
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3