Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Vikas the new Karti ?

+28
PlanetPakistan
taipan
LeFromage
Invader Zim
Merlin
mirchy
Adonis T Quim
horace
prasad14
Blackadder
Makaveli
skully
tac
G.Wood
Shoeshine
Zat
Chivalry Augustus
Ash
CT
eowyn
DJ_Smerk
JKLever
Jontyh
buckSH
furriner
Brass Monkey
Batman
philcric
32 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Is Vikas the new Karti ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Vikas the new Karti ?

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 20:29

CT wrote:it's a total hoot when you have vicki and his sidekick bucky beaver sooking buckets of tears over how everyone else is racists and hates them when they sprout their diatribe of spite hate and racial abuse.

oh how can you not challenge them such sport monkey lol! onguard

Coming from skully's sidekick who has done little of note save play taipworm's replacement for him? How impressive! Just to clear this up one more time - I don't label everyone racists though I may have reported your loverboy for being an absolute one. I have a right to challenge anyone who thinks I would be racist if I favored diplomatic sanctions against Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism in my country because that is a diplomatic issue post Mumbai attacks. There is absolutely nothing wrong in desiring no relations with a nation hellbent on wrecking my country apart and killing our citizens for no fault of theirs. Entirely different issues and viewpoints. Now fark off. Come back and talk to me when your menstrual period is over.....

Last edited by Batman on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 20:39; edited 3 times in total
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 03 Feb 2010, 20:32

The things that stood out for me were, sexual bumjiggery and rode cowgirl.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 20:46

DJ_Smerk wrote:The things that stood out for me were, sexual bumjiggery and rode cowgirl.

'Flaming' bails all the way..........
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:01

Batman wrote:
CT wrote:it's a total hoot when you have vicki and his sidekick bucky beaver sooking buckets of tears over how everyone else is racists and hates them when they sprout their diatribe of spite hate and racial abuse.

Coming from skully's sidekick who has done little of note save play taipworm's replacement for him? How impressive! Just to clear this up one more time - I don't label everyone racists though I may have reported your loverboy for being an absolute one. I have a right to challenge anyone who thinks I would be racist if I favored diplomatic sanctions against Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism in my country because that is a diplomatic issue post Mumbai attacks. There is absolutely nothing wrong in desiring no relations with a nation hellbent on wrecking my country apart and killing our citizens for no fault of theirs. Entirely different issues and viewpoints. Now fark off. Come back and talk to me when your menstrual period is over.....

Ffs, Batty. I'm sure nobody in her or his right mind would dispute your right to be outraged by terrorism - or any other atrocity for that matter. How many of us come from a country which hasn't been afflicted by some kind of horror? But do you have to bang on about it every single day, and associate such events with trivial piss-takes that are based on gentle stereotypes? I mean, someone makes a joke about Indians all working in call centres and you'll launch into an anti-western tirade that suggests we're all ambivalent to any suffering outside of our own shores. It's just f*cking tiresome, mate.
Jontyh
Jontyh

Is Vikas the new Karti ? - Page 3 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2257
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:02

Call Centres? I hear they pay well, who the f*ck is worried....
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:02

Jontyh wrote:There are others with odd views, but nobody else rants endlessly and ludicrously like you [Vikas] do, or invariably fails to grasp the point.
What about Bucky?

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:04

JKLever wrote:Did Batman always go mentalist like this? Thought he was always a fairly moderate amiable kind of forummer.

Clearly the Aussie forummers baiting him has sent him crazy.
He's been crazy for ages. But his most recent tete-a-tete with skully seems to have sent him over the edge.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:04

Jonty implying that my views on James Harris and Robert Croft are "weird".
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:05

Zat wrote:
Jontyh wrote:There are others with odd views, but nobody else rants endlessly and ludicrously like you [Vikas] do, or invariably fails to grasp the point.
What about Bucky?

Eh? They're not the same person?
My bad..
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:05

buckSH wrote:6' 4" 120 kgs, and here's a picture...
Is Vikas the new Karti ? - Page 3 Fat_bastard

Last edited by Zat on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:08; edited 1 time in total

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:07

Jontyh wrote:
Batman wrote:

Ffs, Batty. I'm sure nobody in her or his right mind would dispute your right to be outraged by terrorism - or any other atrocity for that matter. How many of us come from a country which hasn't been afflicted by some kind of horror? But do you have to bang on about it every single day, and associate such events with trivial piss-takes that are based on gentle stereotypes? I mean, someone makes a joke about Indians all working in call centres and you'll launch into an anti-western tirade that suggests we're all ambivalent to any suffering outside of our own shores. It's just f*cking tiresome, mate.

Sometimes it happens in a debate when people keep asking the same questions over and over again. The Pakistan debate was stretched by many people who sought to keep raking it up. It would not have happened if Faisal didn't start multiple threads over it to slam us over IPL and then dragging racism in it. I am sure something like Indians working in call centers stops being a joke once it has been adequately conveyed that it is unacceptable at some point. Got nothing more to add to it.

Last edited by Batman on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:10; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:07

Jontyh wrote:
Zat wrote:
What about Bucky?

Eh? They're not the same person?
My bad..
Careful, you'll be accused of saying they're all the same...

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:08

DJ_Smerk wrote:Jonty implying that my views on James Harris and Robert Croft are "weird".

Nah. It's just you that's weird, Smerky.
I would make some crack about the Welsh here, but your womenfolk's accent gives me the proper horn so that would be the height of hypocrisy Very Happy
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:12

Zat wrote:
JKLever wrote:Did Batman always go mentalist like this? Thought he was always a fairly moderate amiable kind of forummer.

Clearly the Aussie forummers baiting him has sent him crazy.
He's been crazy for ages. But his most recent tete-a-tete with skully seems to have sent him over the edge.

I am not crazy, but absolutely insane and extremely nationalist. Nothing to hide there. Get the facts straight. Oh and it will take more than the likes of skully to push me down the slope.....
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:12

Batman wrote:
Jontyh wrote:
Batman wrote:

Sometimes it happens in a debate when people keep asking the same questions over and over again. The Pakistan debate was stretched by many people who sought to keep raking it up. It would not have happened if Faisal didn't start multiple threads over it to slam us over IPL and then dragging racism in it. I am sure something like Indians working in call centers stops being a joke once it has been adequately conveyed that it is unacceptable at some point. Got nothing more to add to it.

Yeah, that's the thing, though. You say you have nothing more to add, but then somebody will tweak you and you'll rise to the bait again.
We all know where you stand so reiteration is unnecessary. You are allowed to chill out and have a laugh every now and then you know!
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:17

Also, why is the call centre thing unacceptable? The Aussies don't get in a tiz about being called convicts or crude; we don't get upset about being laughed at for our infrequent ablutions; Smerky can deal with his penchant for sheep, so why are you any different?
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:17

Batman wrote:I am not crazy, but absolutely insane and extremely nationalist.
You should be put up against a wall and shot then. There's nothing wrong with being patriotic, but anyone who goes on about being nationalist as a good thing is f*cked in the head. It's arseholes with that frame of mind who spark trouble.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:19

Zat wrote:
You should be put up against a wall and shot then. There's nothing wrong with being patriotic, but anyone who goes on about being nationalist as a good thing is f*cked in the head. It's arseholes with that frame of mind who spark trouble.

Nothing wrong in being nationalist if the heart bleeds for the country and as long as you aren't leading the wrong revolutions......
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:22

Jontyh wrote:Also, why is the call centre thing unacceptable? The Aussies don't get in a tiz about being called convicts or crude; we don't get upset about being laughed at for our infrequent ablutions; Smerky can deal with his penchant for sheep, so why are you any different?
I'm not a big fan of the 'convict' thing. As for crude... f*ck you!

The call centre thing seems to be symptomatic of a wider malaise, a systematic paranoia if you like. As is the need to respond with the 'we were under the yoke of the colonialists for years so now we can be as rude to them and anyone else as we like'. It's on a par with the stupid quntish behaviour of the people who obstruct peace in the middle east on the grounds that one tribe of people did something to another tribe of people thousands of years ago. It's stupid and incredibly boorish.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:23

Batman wrote:
Zat wrote:

Nothing wrong in being nationalist if the heart bleeds for the country and as long as you aren't leading the wrong revolutions......
FFS. Rolling Eyes

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:40

Zat wrote:
Jontyh wrote:Also, why is the call centre thing unacceptable? The Aussies don't get in a tiz about being called convicts or crude; we don't get upset about being laughed at for our infrequent ablutions; Smerky can deal with his penchant for sheep, so why are you any different?
I'm not a big fan of the 'convict' thing. As for crude... f*ck you!

The call centre thing seems to be symptomatic of a wider malaise, a systematic paranoia if you like. As is the need to respond with the 'we were under the yoke of the colonialists for years so now we can be as rude to them and anyone else as we like'. It's on a par with the stupid quntish behaviour of the people who obstruct peace in the middle east on the grounds that one tribe of people did something to another tribe of people thousands of years ago. It's stupid and incredibly boorish.

Fair enough. My point was you don't bleat on endlessly about the Aussies being incessantly victimized and how racist it all is.
As for the second point, we have plenty of that over here with some of the non-English continuing to be bitter about events that happened hundreds of years ago.
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:44

DJ_Smerk wrote:It's like when Vilks and Shoey said they'd like to have a nice debate with Bucks.

Did I? I don't remember that. scratch

Shoeshine

Is Vikas the new Karti ? - Page 3 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Wed 03 Feb 2010, 21:58

DJ_Smerk wrote:I don't know when people started using this "I always thought so and so was well balanced" BS.

That if anything is becoming a frustratingly cliché response to acknowledge a poster's idiocy without sound nasty.

I guess it is fortunate that nobody ever thought you were well balanced
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Wed 03 Feb 2010, 22:00

G.Wood wrote:
DJ_Smerk wrote:I don't know when people started using this "I always thought so and so was well balanced" BS.

That if anything is becoming a frustratingly cliché response to acknowledge a poster's idiocy without sound nasty.

I guess it is fortunate that nobody ever thought you were well balanced

That's not true. He took that sheep right to the edge of the cliff.

Shoeshine

Is Vikas the new Karti ? - Page 3 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Wed 03 Feb 2010, 22:09

But locking yourself in to make sure you do not fall does not qualify as well balanced.

If he did on one leg without velcro, well then maybe I would rethink
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next