Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Cole Calendar 2010

+10
JGK
JKLever
Demelza
tac
Basil
eowyn
PeterCS
DJ_Smerk
taipan
Allan D
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ashley Cole Calendar 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashley Cole Calendar 2010

Post by Guest Mon 22 Feb 2010, 13:33

JKLever wrote:Wouldn't kick them out though. Miss July looks like Cashley paid £50 for.

You seem very conversant with the latest hooker prices...

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Mon 22 Feb 2010, 13:36

Taking a guess, obviously you know I got close then? Wink
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Feb 2010, 13:42

JKLever wrote:Taking a guess, obviously you know I got close then? Wink

That's what I charge people for a go on my sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Allan D Mon 22 Feb 2010, 16:57

I am rather disappointed by the fact that forummers seem to be unable to associate the right caption with the right picture. The correct caption is the one above not the one below as evidenced if you count from Miss March (Cheryl Cole) and notice the use of the colon marks ( : ) introducing each picture. Consequently the £50 hooker (which seems a bit of a rip-off to me) is Miss August not Miss July and the normal-looking woman is Miss October.

Miss August (£50) is actually Vickie Gough, the Birmingham City FC secretary and that was about the best picture Google could provide if I wasn't to implicate some innocent person with the same name off Facebook, albeit probably more attractive (who isn't?) in a Dubai-style hit. I can only think that Ashley must have been desperate for a Birmingham City season ticket for one of his mates but my question is why?? Talking about taking a hit for the team....but for Birmingham...??? Evil or Very Mad

Miss October (not November) who is the normal-looking woman is Ann Corbitt, a Democratic Party operative in Seattle, Washington whom Ashley linked up with on a Chelsea tour to the States. Miss November is a chunky 'glamour' model named Alexandra Taylor who apparently is very popular in the Indian sub-continent (I wonder why?).

However both, according to this article in the Mail (so it must be true) both had widely differing views about Ashley's sexual performance:

She [Ms Taylor} said she followed him into the bedroom and said: ' He was really hands on and flirty when we got back there.

'He was so off his face with drink he could barely do the deed. It lasted about 15 minutes and was really lousy.'

But Miss Corbitt was more complimentary about his bedroom technique as she revealed more details about her liason with Cole, who was first introduced to her by a friend's partner who is a former British football official and knew Cole.

She said their night of passion happened after an evening out at a lounge bar called Amber and after moving on to a club called The War Room, they ended up back at his room at the Four Seasons hotel.

And she said she was very surprised when he started chain-smoking.

She added: 'I was shocked that he was a sports star and smoking so heavily. There was an ashtray full of butts and the room was really messy and smoky.'

And after Ashley kicked out her friends and a couple of his teammates, he begged her to stay and that's when they started 'fooling around'.

Miss Corbitt said: 'All in all the sex lasted three or four hours. I was very taken aback by how intimate he was and how needy he was.

'He was a creative and adventurous lover. At the end he was satisfied and so was I.'

But she said when he raised the issue of a condom, he said he didn't have one as he wasn't 'banking on sex'.

So they had unprotected sex that night and again the following morning.

At least Ashley had an overnight reserve tank. He must have been restricting himself to Pepsi that night.

Daily Mail Article

I see, like Goering's bombers, Tac maintains the same old flight path. He really needs a new scriptwriter. His 'joke' is about as worn out as Paul Daniels' act. Does he have a point apart from a longing for the return of the Thousand-Year Reich? I bet he disney.

For those disappointed by Miss August here's another Gough who displays a fondness for large round objects:

Ashley Cole Calendar 2010 - Page 2 Article-1224318-03AEB1AB0000044D-829_468x567

Last edited by Allan D on Tue 23 Feb 2010, 13:02; edited 1 time in total
Allan D
Allan D

Number of posts : 6635
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Feb 2010, 18:10

Allan D wrote:I am rather depressed by the fact that forummers seem to be unable to associate the right caption with the right picture. The correct caption is the one above not the one below as evidenced if you count from Miss March (Cheryl Cole) and notice the use of the colon marks ( : ) introducing each picture. Consequently the £50 hooker (which seems a bit of a rip-off to me) is Miss August not Miss July and the normal-looking woman is Miss October.

I did realise this, but for some reason put the wrong month in.

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 23 Feb 2010, 04:54

Demelza wrote:Just can't understand men like Ashley Cole and Tiger Woods. It can only be cos they're not getting enough attention from their wives and we all know men need attention!
Ego and libido, Dem.

I could never cheat on my wife, no matter what the temptation. These clowns just have no respect or control.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105941
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Tue 23 Feb 2010, 08:28

There is a great book that's been out for a couple of years called "Freakonomics". It is broadly the musings of a very smart econometrician who applies econometric techniques to social issues resulting in interesting (and in many cases controversial).

Anyway, one of the articles is about whether being given a certain name influences your life/ behaviours etc - with the conclusion being, IIRC, not that the name per se influences these things (although it can) but the circumstances around which people are given weird names might has a bigger influence. The theory being, for instance, if your parents can't even take the time to give you a proper name, they are hardly going to be outstanding parents.

The same might apply to Tiger - with a name like that, he was destined to be a "playa" and Earl probably would have been proud.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 23 Feb 2010, 08:38

Good theory JGK.
Explains a lot about the two named Ashley in sport - both of them thick qunts with remarkably over-egged egos which belittled their actual abilities!

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Feb 2010, 19:48

JGK wrote:There is a great book that's been out for a couple of years called "Freakonomics". It is broadly the musings of a very smart econometrician who applies econometric techniques to social issues resulting in interesting (and in many cases controversial).

Anyway, one of the articles is about whether being given a certain name influences your life/ behaviours etc - with the conclusion being, IIRC, not that the name per se influences these things (although it can) but the circumstances around which people are given weird names might has a bigger influence. The theory being, for instance, if your parents can't even take the time to give you a proper name, they are hardly going to be outstanding parents.

The same might apply to Tiger - with a name like that, he was destined to be a "playa" and Earl probably would have been proud.

Except his name is Eldrick. Luckily, someone decided to call him Tiger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Allan D Tue 23 Feb 2010, 20:40

Merlin wrote:Good theory JGK.
Explains a lot about the two named Ashley in sport - both of them thick qunts with remarkably over-egged egos which belittled their actual abilities!

I don't know, I thought Ashley "Rowdy" Mallett was quite a good 'offie'.
Allan D
Allan D

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Tue 23 Feb 2010, 23:24

Clamson wrote:
JGK wrote:There is a great book that's been out for a couple of years called "Freakonomics". It is broadly the musings of a very smart econometrician who applies econometric techniques to social issues resulting in interesting (and in many cases controversial).

Except his name is Eldrick. Luckily, someone decided to call him Tiger.

That someone being his dad who called him Tiger from Day 1.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Allan D Wed 24 Feb 2010, 04:33

After an army buddy who saved his life in Vietnam, I believe.
Allan D
Allan D

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 24 Feb 2010, 06:20

Fark, you guys have bought into the mythology all the way, eh?
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Allan D Wed 24 Feb 2010, 23:23

He got his nickname from a Vietnamese soldier friend of his father, Vuong Dang Phong, to whom his father had also given the Tiger nickname.

'Tiger' Woods

It's in Wiki, so it must be true! study

Besides just imagine going through school as Eldrick Tont Woods! clown
Allan D
Allan D

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Wed 24 Feb 2010, 23:28

WTF is Ashley Cole?