Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Mohali, 8th Nov

+14
HH_pink
Brass Monkey
philcric
The One
JGK
tac
rey
Makaveli
horace
SG
Aathma
Ash
doremi
Henry
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Mohali, 8th Nov - Page 3 Empty Re: India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Mohali, 8th Nov

Post by doremi Thu 08 Nov 2007, 18:46

HH_pink wrote:Pakistan's innings a mirror image of India's.

Was it? I must have missed the brainless batting at the death which left the Indian team atleast 30-40 runs short of what they should have scored.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Mohali, 8th Nov - Page 3 Empty Re: India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Mohali, 8th Nov

Post by Josh Carney Thu 08 Nov 2007, 19:28

High scorer. Tendulkar unlucky again as in the recent times.

I did not watch the match.

Did the Indian's crack in the field when the pressure build up ??

Josh Carney

Number of posts : 1751
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Thu 08 Nov 2007, 19:28

doremi wrote:
HH_pink wrote:Pakistan's innings a mirror image of India's.

Was it? I must have missed the brainless batting at the death which left the Indian team atleast 30-40 runs short of what they should have scored.

Mirror image in terms of the pace of the innings wrt the stage it was at, not a replica. Pakistan's start was pretty sedate and brainless, I thought.
HH_pink
HH_pink

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Mohali, 8th Nov - Page 3 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Thu 08 Nov 2007, 19:48

One of the best ODI innings i've seen for a long time from YK today, good to see Afridi finally finish a game for once.
Makaveli
Makaveli

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Fri 09 Nov 2007, 01:13

just caught the highlights, fantastic match (after the first game which was a disappointment).

credit to pak but india threw it away. at 180/1 after 25 overs with sehwag-yuvraj-dhoni-uthappa-pathan to come, 400 was a distinct possibility and 350 shouldve been passed with ease and that wouldve batted pak out of the game. the pak chase was always behind but never out of it with the rrr 8po and in the end they paced it brilliantly. thought it might be dejadejavu for misbah but afridi finished it well. YK bats with such calm assurance its a mystery why he has never consistency clicked in odis.
Ash
Ash

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Mohali, 8th Nov - Page 3 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Forum Goat Fri 09 Nov 2007, 03:17

The old sage goat predicts: India F*u*c*k*e*d up the series.

Forum Goat

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Fri 09 Nov 2007, 04:52

india won the first 25 overs. after that it was all pakistan. the batsmen were dissapointing, as were the bowlers. didnt catch pakistan's innings after 20 overs but credit to them, i thought they wouldnt get there

The One

Number of posts : 9035

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Sun 11 Nov 2007, 01:33

The most enjoyable days cricket I've seen for a long time, 'twas highly entertaining stuff.

One thing I still don't understand though, why in this day and age of fitness and fielding coaches are most of these Indian and Pakistani guys so **** at fielding?
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Sun 11 Nov 2007, 01:44

Ash wrote:just caught the highlights, fantastic match (after the first game which was a disappointment).

credit to pak but india threw it away. at 180/1 after 25 overs with sehwag-yuvraj-dhoni-uthappa-pathan to come, 400 was a distinct possibility and 350 shouldve been passed with ease and that wouldve batted pak out of the game. the pak chase was always behind but never out of it with the rrr 8po and in the end they paced it brilliantly. thought it might be dejadejavu for misbah but afridi finished it well. YK bats with such calm assurance its a mystery why he has never consistency clicked in odis.

No Jadeja connect?
HH_pink
HH_pink

India v Pakistan, 2nd ODI, Mohali, 8th Nov - Page 3 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiffymix Sun 11 Nov 2007, 03:36

Shoaib Akhtar to Ganguly,
no run,
Dropped! Would you believe it? Kamran Akmal drops a regulation
'keeper catch. It was full in length, outside off stump and Ganguly had
a poke at it with an open-face of the bat. Sure, the ball was dipping
as it went to the left of Akmal but he should have held it. What a
start. Hold your mails. We know many of you don't rate Akmal much.

lol! ***NOT A WOOF***
Jiffymix
Jiffymix

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Jiffymix Sun 11 Nov 2007, 03:38

oops wow I just noticed there isn't even a thread for the 3rd ODI. ah well.
Jiffymix
Jiffymix

Number of posts : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3