Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker!

+6
skully
tac
embee
Henry
Blackadder_
Invader Zim
10 posters

Go down

Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker! Empty Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker!

Post by Invader Zim Tue 04 Dec 2007, 00:27

Stunning news!
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker! Empty Re: Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker!

Post by Blackadder_ Tue 04 Dec 2007, 00:32

No stunning news would be he is injury free Wink

Blackadder_

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-11-07
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker! Empty Re: Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker!

Post by Henry Tue 04 Dec 2007, 01:37

You idiot Zim. Bond's ODI record against Australia is better than his career record. It's the Aussies who are glad he isn't playing, not Bond.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 04 Dec 2007, 01:47

Yes Trev
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26305
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 04 Dec 2007, 02:02

Henry wrote:You idiot Zim. Bond's ODI record against Australia is better than his career record. It's the Aussies who are glad he isn't playing, not Bond.

You idiot, Trev. Zim is commentating on Bond's tendency to get injured, not his missing the Aussie games . . . but you can defract his comments through the prism of your prejudice as you always do.
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 04 Dec 2007, 02:09

tac wrote: but you can defract his comments through the prism of your prejudice as you always do.
Hmmm, what an arty turn of phrase. Noice work.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 106443
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 04 Dec 2007, 02:11

Can you SGDT's flirt somewhere else ....
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26305
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 04 Dec 2007, 02:12

skully wrote:
tac wrote: but you can defract his comments through the prism of your prejudice as you always do.

Sorry, I'm in work mode at the moment . . . I do try to keep my work and forum personae seperate.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Tue 04 Dec 2007, 02:27

skully wrote:
Hmmm, what a fruity turn of phrase. Noice work in coming out of the closet at last.

Fixed.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 04 Dec 2007, 02:30

embee wrote:Can you SGDT's flirt somewhere else ....
Yes MB.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 106443
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 04 Dec 2007, 05:44

Dello wrote:
skully wrote:
Hmmm, what a fruity turn of phrase. Noice work in coming out of the closet at last.

Fixed.

Ah, Dello, the arbiter of all things homosexual.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 04 Dec 2007, 05:49

it is a pity he is not playing...he is always great to watch and the snoozzies will be less competitive
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42595
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Tue 04 Dec 2007, 18:21

tac wrote:
skully wrote:

Sorry, I'm in work mode at the moment . . . I do try to keep my work and forum personae seperate.

Defract?
HH_pink
HH_pink

Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker! APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 05 Dec 2007, 00:00

HH_pink wrote:
tac wrote:
skully wrote:

Defract?

Defract!
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 05 Dec 2007, 00:28

tac wrote:
HH_pink wrote:
tac wrote:
skully wrote:

Defract?

Defract!

Defract:

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Wed 05 Dec 2007, 01:33

De fart^
HH_pink
HH_pink

Bond in 'Injured and not able to play the Aussies' shocker! APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down