Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-)

+2
Hass
mynah
6 posters

Go down

Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-) Empty Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-)

Post by mynah Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Can't be that great going home as a member of the team that lost the RWC final - but there are some consolation awards for looking good in the game:

Gay rugby fans pick Frenchman over Carter

Condolences, Dan Carter - you must be devastated, but so it goes, and the dodgy groin did not help. Such an injury could really put one out of contention...

Congratulations, Francois Trinh-Duc. Remember, however, that with fame comes a double-edged sword, so watch your back. At least you know that these guys see you as the man for the future, so they'll be behind you all the way.

As for the rugby forwards, you now have extra food for thought when you have referee Nigel Owens close by, shouting "Crouch. Pause. Touch. Engage!"
mynah
mynah

Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-) APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-) Empty Re: Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-)

Post by Hass Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Hmm, not sure if I agree with this one. I really hate Dan Carter, but he is pretty damn hot!

Trinh-Duc always looks like he's squinting into the sun. That's not to say I'd turn him down mind you!

Hass

Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-) MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-) Empty Re: Some unexpected rewards - even if you lose at the WC...;-)

Post by mynah Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Dan Carter is yummy enough, but Trinh-Duc is gorgeous (I rather like chingy-eyes). Does that make me a gay male?
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm sure whatever I post here would be construed as sexist-racist-bigoted. So I pass. Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105981
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:47 pm

with fame comes a double-edged sword

Though some double entendres were intentional, I just realised there was one I missed...
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Sat Oct 29, 2011 8:48 pm

skully wrote:I'm sure whatever I post here would be construed as sexist-racist-bigoted. So I pass. Cool
People here don't mind if you call them frogs and sheep shaggers, you know.
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:30 pm

skully wrote:I'm sure whatever I post here would be construed as sexist-racist-bigoted. So I pass. Cool
Too late, you sexist, racist bigot.

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:38 pm

I do what I can, vilks. Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105981
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:42 pm

vilkrang wrote:
Too late, you sexist, racist bigot.
I found a site called Celebrity Ethnicity which provide information that could be used to racially insult almost everyone, considering the number of well-known people who are hybrids.

Depending on your own origins, David Beckham could be English when he plays well and a Jew when he screws up, or vice versa. If Australians only knew, Jason Gillespie could have been a dinkum Aussie on good days and a godd@m Greek on bad ones.

Failing such distinctions, you could always call someone an inbred. cletus
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:13 pm

mynah wrote:Can't be that great going home as a member of the team that lost the RWC final - but there are some consolation awards for looking good in the game:

Gay rugby fans pick Frenchman over Carter

Condolences, Dan Carter - you must be devastated, but so it goes, and the dodgy groin did not help. Such an injury could really put one out of contention...

Congratulations, Francois Trinh-Duc. Remember, however, that with fame comes a double-edged sword, so watch your back. At least you know that these guys see you as the man for the future, so they'll be behind you all the way.

As for the rugby forwards, you now have extra food for thought when you have referee Nigel Owens close by, shouting "Crouch. Pause. Touch. Engage!"
They'll probably want to rethink. Apparently Trinh-Duc is virtually the last backline player in France whose bare ass has not been on public display in the Dieux du Stade calenders, and seems he doesn't do commercials either - which means these guys would actually have to watch rugby to see him...
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:35 pm

mynah wrote: They'll probably want to rethink. Apparently Trinh-Duc is virtually the last backline player in France whose bare ass has not been on public display in the Dieux du Stade calenders, and seems he doesn't do commercials either - which means these guys would actually have to watch rugby to see him...

I met a man in a Sydney gay bar last year who had only just arrived from Sweden a few days earlier.

He recounted his first night in Sydney, when he had gone to another gay bar nearby. He was stunned to find a Wallabies Rugby match on the TV, and - shock horror - lots of men watching and cheering.

He said, "You Australians must really love sport - even gay men watch it!"

Well, some gay men anyway Smile

Hass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:06 pm

Weren't the first group to have a win against the September 11 terrorists a collection of gay rugby players.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:18 pm

Well, maybe not a collection, but one of the men who stormed the cockpit of United 93 was Mark Bingham, who was both a gay man and a keen rugby player.

Last edited by Hass on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Hass

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Hass wrote:
Trinh-Duc always looks like he's squinting into the sun.

HA! Anyone else not seeing the irony here???
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:46 pm

I don't think looking into the sun is the reason Hass is squinting
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-07
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:16 pm

Brass Monkey wrote:
Hass wrote:
Trinh-Duc always looks like he's squinting into the sun.

HA! Anyone else not seeing the irony here???

scratch Perhaps I'm a little slow today? Or shouldn't I ask?
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Hass is orstralian. We all talk all nasaly and look all squintily
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-07
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 pm

G.Wood wrote:I don't think looking into the sun is the reason Hass is squinting

Very Happy Heh, turning Japanese.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 pm

Trinh-Duc has an excuse, at least... When last did the Frogs have a flyhalf who was more than half French?
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down