Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (V)

+14
Hass
Red
lardbucket
Henry
Big Dog
G.Wood
Paul Keating
Bradman
embee
horace
bodyline
JGK
skully
Mick Sawyer
18 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (V) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (V)

Post by JGK Wed 30 May 2012, 04:53

Run, Abbott, run Abbott, run run run

Aus Federal Politics thread (V) - Page 2 Abbott10

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (V) - Page 2 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (V)

Post by skully Wed 30 May 2012, 04:53

JGK wrote:
skully wrote:
JGK wrote:
skully wrote:
JGK wrote:{Waiting for an apology for skully's "that will do me" rant}
Sorry dude. I did ask the question but didn't get an answer about the total annual Super contribution (prior to the "rant"). Mick was good enough to steer me straight.

My mistake. Still, you probably earn considerably more than me so I find it hard to believe you have "basically no" Super in your account.

I'm not as old as you and l lived overseas for some time. I've also never made additional contributions.
Is that a principle thing? I find it odd that a man who is employed to look for tax loopholes and tax-dodge schemes would fail to take advantage of a legal tax break. You pinkos are weird.

I had more use for the money now than in 30 to 40 years.
How very i-Gen of you. Very Happy
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105970
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 30 May 2012, 04:55

you mean "proven guilty"
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26215
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 30 May 2012, 04:59

JGK wrote:Run, Abbott, run Abbott, run run run

Aus Federal Politics thread (V) - Page 2 Abbott10
So what's the Vulture gonna say? "Why did you run, Tony?".

Abbott: "So you remain the only party leader to accept the scandal-riddled and corrupted vote of your ex-Labor Member for Dobell."

Game-set-match to Abbott. If the roles were reversed the Vulture would be farked, because her fat arse couldn't move that quick. Laughing
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 30 May 2012, 05:18

Nothing like healthy political debate to keep a cricket forum breathing. The first Aus Federal Politics thread was started on Feb 18, 2011. Nearly into version 5 now.

Probably the only thing the Vulture has done right since knifing Krudd.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 30 May 2012, 05:54

skully wrote:Nothing like healthy political debate to keep a cricket forum breathing. The first Aus Federal Politics thread was started on Feb 18, 2011. Nearly into version 5 now.

Once the bribe money hits the bank accounts next week lets see them poll numbers steadily climbing and the guy you'd never want around your wifes/daughter's womb getting really panicky.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 30 May 2012, 05:59

Albanese?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 30 May 2012, 06:04

No the guy who's geography is really warped.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by bodyline Wed 30 May 2012, 06:04

.... the guy you'd never want around your wifes/daughter's womb getting really panicky....

Nah - it would have to be

Bill the impregnator!

bodyline

Aus Federal Politics thread (V) - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2335
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 30 May 2012, 06:06

bodyline wrote:.... the guy you'd never want around your wifes/daughter's womb getting really panicky....

Nah - it would have to be

Bill the impregnator!

From the look of his daughters and his wife and himself Tony could never be called Tony the Impregator.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Wed 30 May 2012, 06:28

JGK wrote:

Gearing and syndicates. It is addictive.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 30 May 2012, 06:31

Mick Sawyer wrote:
JGK wrote:

White collar crime?
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Keating Wed 30 May 2012, 06:34

So in 2010 election it was

ALP: 38
Greens: 12
Coalition: 43

Current polling is about

ALP: 31
Greens: 12
Coalition: 46

There is a drop of seven percent from the ALP primary vote. Of which only three percent appears to have gone to the Coalition.
Paul Keating
Paul Keating

Aus Federal Politics thread (V) - Page 2 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4663
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 30 May 2012, 06:37

Mick Sawyer wrote:
JGK wrote:

More holidays, wine and living in a nice flat by the water.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 30 May 2012, 06:39

There's a lot of support for the less aminstream minor parties.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Wed 30 May 2012, 06:42

JGK wrote:

More holidays, wine and living in a nice flat by the water.

That'd be pleasant too.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Wed 30 May 2012, 06:44

Bradman wrote:
skully wrote:Nothing like healthy political debate to keep a cricket forum breathing. The first Aus Federal Politics thread was started on Feb 18, 2011. Nearly into version 5 now.

Once the bribe money hits the bank accounts next week lets see them poll numbers steadily climbing and the guy you'd never want around your wifes/daughter's womb getting really panicky.

Skully?

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Wed 30 May 2012, 06:45

Bradman wrote:

White collar crime?

A mate is the COO for one of our big fat mining people. We were having a beer last Saturday & he went close to having a stroke. The subject of our conversation; spiv investment bankers.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 30 May 2012, 06:47

Well you wouldn't want Skully around people you hate?

I'll get my coat.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 30 May 2012, 06:50

mainly of the far right kind...speaking of which are any of you chippies checking the comments section on Courier Mail Can Do Campbell stories....

there are hundreds of mad as hell chippies wanting to see blood and celebrating when another head gets lopped...the subject of much of the current hate mail is greg withers (Anna B's hubby)- who I know as a hard working decent bloke...CanDo has lit the fuse and the banjos are strummin Salem songs...the only thing on the barbies up there are witches...

if the ranga had any decency she would send the troops in to the Syria of Australian politics...nationalise the mines and sentence all chips to live in Ippy
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 30 May 2012, 06:52

in fact others should give it a read too...what happened to the fair go instinct this country possessed?

while some may consider me to be a little acrid at times check the mad polity of chips running riot...that is bitterness in extremis
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by bodyline Wed 30 May 2012, 06:53

horace wrote:mainly of the far right kind...speaking of which are any of you chippies checking the comments section on Courier Mail Can Do Campbell stories....

there are hundreds of mad as hell chippies wanting to see blood and celebrating when another head gets lopped...the subject of much of the current hate mail is greg withers (Anna B's hubby)- who I know as a hard working decent bloke...CanDo has lit the fuse and the banjos are strummin Salem songs...the only thing on the barbies up there are witches...

if the ranga had any decency she would send the troops in to the Syria of Australian politics...nationalise the mines and sentence all chips to live in Ippy

The quicker we put the blow torch to the public servicve - the better.

bodyline

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 30 May 2012, 07:07

yep...go back to the good ole days...not one state 2ndry school built for 20 years...drop the additional year of school chippy kids now get (bringing them into line with the rest of the country)...why would chippy kids want to stay at school longer than necessary...they're so smart anyway...

a corrupt and violent police force that beat the **** out of anyone that looked at them sideways or was black..

oh yes lets go back to the worst health system in Oz....in fact that is easy - it never improved under the likes of the borbster, beattie or bligh and remains rock bottom...the borgermeister and the next crop of thicko nurses and dumb doctors who think they are managers will be employed to keep the joint as the laughing stock that it has been since the 50s

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Wed 30 May 2012, 07:08

horace wrote:mainly of the far right kind...speaking of which are any of you chippies checking the comments section on Courier Mail Can Do Campbell stories....

I haven't read it horrie, but every second person you talk to has a "you're not gonna feckin believe this" story about the Qld Public Service. That doesn't mean that Greg Withers isn't what you say, however the place is awash with completely useless qunts.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by bodyline Wed 30 May 2012, 07:11

Mick Sawyer wrote:

I haven't read it horrie, but every second person you talk to has a "you're not gonna feckin believe this" story about the Qld Public Service. That doesn't mean that Greg Withers isn't what you say, however the place is awash with completely useless qunts.

That is my experience time after time - the place is buldging with incompetence - at it is the same at commonwealth level.

bodyline

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next