Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, 2 days have passed and I'm right sick of it . . .

+10
doctorspin
PearlJ
Ash
doremi
Makaveli
Zat
horace
taipan
Henry
tac
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OK, 2 days have passed and I'm right sick of it . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, 2 days have passed and I'm right sick of it . . .

Post by tac Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:51 am

Merlin wrote:
Ash wrote:
Makaveli wrote:What happened Taips? why so bitter today?

tac hasnt let him suck his c0ck today...withdrawal symptoms

bounce PMSL ...
Question is ... who withdrew from whom!

Taips and tac ... where would one be without the other?
Answers on the back of a postage stamp.

On the back of a postcard, eh, Ian?
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

OK, 2 days have passed and I'm right sick of it . . . - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, 2 days have passed and I'm right sick of it . . .

Post by bliksem Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:52 pm

tac wrote:First Pakistan and their ball tampering. Now India throwing all the toys out of the pram. It's a farkin disgrace and India have brought disgrace to a sport I love.

I wish Australia would send them packing. If worst came to worst, I'd rather cricket cease to be played internationally than have it constantly made a mockery by people who cannot accept a bad decision.

Is it just me or does this post read kind of weirdly?
bliksem
bliksem

Number of posts : 1005
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:23 pm

bliksem wrote:
tac wrote:First Pakistan and their ball tampering. Now India throwing all the toys out of the pram. It's a farkin disgrace and India have brought disgrace to a sport I love.

I wish Australia would send them packing. If worst came to worst, I'd rather cricket cease to be played internationally than have it constantly made a mockery by people who cannot accept a bad decision.

Probably reads badly . . . I was in the middle of work and didn't read over it. I think people got the point nonetheless.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:24 pm

tac wrote:
bliksem wrote:

Probably reads badly . . . I was in the middle of work and didn't read over it. I think people got the point nonetheless.

Both you and batty have jobs? This forum is moving upwards.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:26 pm

Kinds cute how when tac's mum asks him to do some chores he calls it 'work'.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:26 pm

taipan wrote:
tac wrote:
bliksem wrote:

Both you and batty have jobs? This forum is moving upwards.

Oi, fark off, taips!!!!
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by bliksem Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:12 pm

No, it was more that I found it weird that people should be expected to accept bad decisions when Australian bowlers behave like someone has just pissed in their mouths when the umpires give a good one.
bliksem
bliksem

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:26 am

bliksem wrote:No, it was more that I found it weird that people should be expected to accept bad decisions when Australian bowlers behave like someone has just pissed in their mouths when the umpires give a good one.

Unlike the Saffies?
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by bliksem Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:44 am

Yes, amazingly enough.
bliksem
bliksem

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:47 am

bliksem wrote:Yes, amazingly enough.

Forum gold! bounce bounce bounce bounce
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2