Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard Bede review into Aussie cricketer ' behaviour

+4
skully
horace
lardbucket
Red
8 posters

Go down

Richard Bede review into Aussie cricketer ' behaviour Empty Richard Bede review into Aussie cricketer ' behaviour

Post by Red Fri 06 Apr 2018, 06:42

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/former-test-cricketer-to-lead-second-review-into-player-behaviour-20180406-p4z86n.html

Looks like it's going to be another round of review upon review, or maybe to quote one of the typical pieces of jargon in our workplace - double-loop feedback.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17076
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Richard Bede review into Aussie cricketer ' behaviour Empty Re: Richard Bede review into Aussie cricketer ' behaviour

Post by lardbucket Fri 06 Apr 2018, 07:50

Loops end, or at least re-join a defined path. This is a spiral.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38175
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Richard Bede review into Aussie cricketer ' behaviour Empty Re: Richard Bede review into Aussie cricketer ' behaviour

Post by Red Fri 06 Apr 2018, 08:24

Peever has no intention of standing down and he has stated that Sutherland has the full support of the board.

In AFL land, those words usually prove fatal.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 06 Apr 2018, 08:30

Red wrote:Peever has no intention of standing down and he has stated that Sutherland has the full support of the board.

In AFL land, those words usually prove fatal.

Unless it is the remarkably successful Collingwood.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42580
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 06 Apr 2018, 09:48

Peever strikes me as a bit of a turd.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 106048
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Fri 06 Apr 2018, 11:48

Red wrote: .......... has the full support of the board.

An expression as easy to believe as ...

"The cheque's in the post"

"yeah, the mileage is genuine", or best of all ...

"honestly darling, it doesn't taste anything like as bad as people say".
Growler
Growler

Richard Bede review into Aussie cricketer ' behaviour MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay no.2 Fri 06 Apr 2018, 17:17

[quote="Red"]https://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/former-test-cricketer-to-lead-second-review-into-player-behaviour-20180406-p4z86n.html

Looks like it's going to be another round of review upon review, or maybe to quote one of the typical pieces of jargon in our workplace - double-loop feedback.[/quote]

Uggghhh. Management bollocks. If there's a hell that's hopefully where those double talking, mixed metaphor using, self satisfied wankers end up.

I once quit my job when my Director used the following phrase.

"Let's drip feed it to them in bite sized chunks."

I knew at that point if I stayed any longer I'd have to kill him.

Lindsay no.2

Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 2015-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 06 Apr 2018, 17:29

Lindsay no.2 wrote:
Red wrote:https://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/former-test-cricketer-to-lead-second-review-into-player-behaviour-20180406-p4z86n.html

Looks like it's going to be another round of review upon review, or maybe to quote one of the typical pieces of jargon in our workplace - double-loop feedback.[/quote]

Uggghhh. Management bollocks. If there's a hell that's hopefully where those double talking, mixed metaphor using, self satisfied wankers end up.

Who actually invents this shit.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 07 Apr 2018, 01:09

taipan wrote:
Lindsay no.2 wrote:
Red wrote:https://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/former-test-cricketer-to-lead-second-review-into-player-behaviour-20180406-p4z86n.html

Consultants, whose fees would make all of us weep.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 07 Apr 2018, 01:18

So McCosker is to lead one review with the help of two former and two current players. I really hope Rogers and Cowan are considered as the two ex reps. Both are independent deep thinkers about people and the game.

For the two current players I guess Bailey, White, Reeks FFS will be considered I hope one spot goes to a young player without international experience, so the perspective of youngsters coming into the game is considered.

I don't think any current international player should be eligible.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 07 Apr 2018, 01:29

Peever is not remotely convincing. Equally Sutherland after the reviews are completed and implementation has commenced, should stand down. I expect a job will be found for him at the ICC or at a pinch he could run soccer as it already a basket case.

Doubt it will happen but the Board needs a dose of salts put through it. I find it bizarre that Tubby Taylor, an employee of Charnel Nein, is a Board member. How he can sit on the same Board that will have to sign off on the new media deals is a mystery that ASIC should investigate.

I like Tubby but he is in a conflicted position whether he is overtly or covertly involved in the deal.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat 07 Apr 2018, 03:26

taipan wrote:
Lindsay no.2 wrote:

People who don't do any real work but need to come up with something to justify their fat salaries.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Sat 07 Apr 2018, 04:20

"Everything is fine."

where's my fee?
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 12009
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down