Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressing findings about human nature...

+10
Shoeshine
The One
Henry
taipan
JGK
JKLever
lardbucket
tac
Brass Monkey
mynah
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Depressing findings about human nature... - Page 2 Empty Re: Depressing findings about human nature...

Post by mynah Tue 23 Oct 2007, 13:19

Shoeshine wrote:People are always prejudiced against the appearance of other people. It's natural. At it's most basic level we all prefer good looking people to ugly people, we can't help it.

What we tend to identify is difference, not necessarily race.
Oddly, I find people of some ethnic groups easier to tell apart than others, but not in the usual cliched way; For instance, I find it easier to tell people with fair skin and dark hair and eyebrows apart than people with all dark or all light colouring, regardless of race, i.e. I have no more difficulty telling Orientals apart than white Westerners with contrasting colouring.
mynah
mynah

Depressing findings about human nature... - Page 2 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Depressing findings about human nature... - Page 2 Empty Re: Depressing findings about human nature...

Post by holcs Tue 23 Oct 2007, 13:26

Batfink Begins wrote:
tac wrote:Yeah, but you're obviously Oirish, Danny Boy . . .

1/4 Irish. 1/2 Welsh. But in general, I look, sound and think and my strong hritage is all saxon so my blood doesn't come into it - the facts are there're some fine Welsh bintage and I've perked a couple of them.

I wholly disagree.... The majority are toothless fatties!

naughty
holcs
holcs

Number of posts : 5481
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 23 Oct 2007, 13:28

holcs wrote:

naughty

Phurt. Depends where you go I suppose. Besides... toothless = gummy BJ. Nowt wrong with that. Wink
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Tue 23 Oct 2007, 13:30

Batfink Begins wrote:
holcs wrote:

naughty

Phurt. Depends where you go I suppose. Besides... toothless = gummy BJ. Nowt wrong with that. Wink

Danny Boy, I have this incling that your are somewhat wrong pal...

Alls good in Cardiff generally, although most aren't actually Welsh just Tax-dodgers. But have fun finding a group of fitties in them there valleys!!!
holcs
holcs

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 23 Oct 2007, 13:34

Aberystwyth Chas. Try it out one time. Phwoarsville.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Tue 23 Oct 2007, 13:44

Batfink Begins wrote:Aberystwyth Chas. Try it out one time. Phwoarsville.

Next time I decide to venture into the unknown I'll have a gander
holcs
holcs

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 23 Oct 2007, 13:57

Face it, Danny Boy, you shag pigs . . . no one believes you had the luck to score the only two attractive Welsh women in the British Isles . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Tue 23 Oct 2007, 14:00

tac wrote:Face it, Danny Boy, you shag pigs . . . no one believes you had the luck to score the only two attractive Welsh women in the British Isles . . .

I'd be suspicious. One of them was called Terry and kept calling him "a very naughty boy" Laughing

Shoeshine

Depressing findings about human nature... - Page 2 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 23 Oct 2007, 14:01

Shoeshine wrote:
tac wrote:Face it, Danny Boy, you shag pigs . . . no one believes you had the luck to score the only two attractive Welsh women in the British Isles . . .

I'd be suspicious. One of them was called Terry and kept calling him "a very naughty boy" Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 23 Oct 2007, 14:05

tac wrote:Face it, Danny Boy, you shag pigs . . . no one believes you had the luck to score the only two attractive women in the British Isles . . .

Fixed
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Tue 23 Oct 2007, 14:31

holcs wrote:

Kinky. Embarassed Aren't the girls there even marginally preferable?
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 23 Oct 2007, 14:33

mynah wrote:
holcs wrote:

A lot of chinese brothels use geese instead of women, but I've not heard of them using ganders.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Tue 23 Oct 2007, 14:49

tac wrote:
mynah wrote:
holcs wrote:

A lot of chinese brothels use geese instead of women, but I've not heard of them using ganders.

Sauce on the goose....

Shoeshine

Depressing findings about human nature... - Page 2 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 23 Oct 2007, 14:51

Shoeshine wrote:
tac wrote:
mynah wrote:
holcs wrote:

Sauce on the goose....

Apparently you snap their neck at the moment of climax and their sphincter tightens . . . I leave the rest up to your imagination.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Tue 23 Oct 2007, 15:13

Catherine Zeta Jones is Welsh, and she's f*cking awesome. Case closed.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Tue 23 Oct 2007, 15:14

Apparently you snap their neck at the moment of climax and their sphincter tightens . . . I leave the rest up to your imagination.
No, please don't. The thought of having to visit a surgeon in a strange country and explain you want to have a goose with rigor mortis chipped away probably explains why China is not as popular as Thailand for sex tourism.
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 23 Oct 2007, 17:41

Hey, haven't I always said 'any hole's a goal'? There's value in most birds. But, I perked some nice Welsh ladies. I tried to find some online to post here but I don't think work would like me trawling random bird sites. Wink
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue 23 Oct 2007, 19:17

Batfink Begins wrote:
tac wrote:Yeah, but you're obviously Oirish, Danny Boy . . .

1/4 Irish. 1/2 Welsh. But in general, I look, sound and think and my strong hritage is all saxon so my blood doesn't come into it - the facts are there're some fine Welsh bintage and I've perked a couple of them.

I had a drunken Welsh loon stood next to me on Saturday while watching the RWC final - I so wanted to tw*t him. Happily for both of us, I resisted the urge.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 23 Oct 2007, 19:19

Basil wrote:I had a drunken Welsh loon stood next to me on Saturday while watching the RWC final - I so wanted to tw*t him. Happily for both of us, I resisted the urge.

Don't go to the country then, they're everywhere. I know what you're saying. We have this cricket team up here every year and the return there. There're a few w@nkers amongst them.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue 23 Oct 2007, 19:23

Batfink Begins wrote:
Basil wrote:I had a drunken Welsh loon stood next to me on Saturday while watching the RWC final - I so wanted to tw*t him. Happily for both of us, I resisted the urge.

Don't go to the country then, they're everywhere. I know what you're saying. We have this cricket team up here every year and the return there. There're a few w@nkers amongst them.

I like Wales - holidayed three years in succession recently. Just get some of the more intellectually challenged specimens talking about Rugby having had a stomach full (or in their case probably 2 pints) of falling down water, and there's a recipe for trouble!
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 23 Oct 2007, 19:26

Basil wrote:I like Wales - holidayed three years in succession recently. Just get some of the more intellectually challenged specimens talking about Rugby having had a stomach full (or in their case probably 2 pints) of falling down water, and there's a recipe for trouble!

Yeah, like every country I suppose - I've just had my fill of plenty like that on numerous ventures 'out there'. Damn beautiful place though.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue 23 Oct 2007, 19:27

Batfink Begins wrote:
Basil wrote:I like Wales - holidayed three years in succession recently. Just get some of the more intellectually challenged specimens talking about Rugby having had a stomach full (or in their case probably 2 pints) of falling down water, and there's a recipe for trouble!

Yeah, like every country I suppose - I've just had my fill of plenty like that on numerous ventures 'out there'. Damn beautiful place though.

Yep, love the Pembrokeshire coast.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Tue 23 Oct 2007, 19:39

Batfink Begins wrote:

Aye, same in Scotland too. I never really understood what it must feel like to be prejudiced against till I moved here.

Should note the majority of people are fine on a day to day basis and you can even have good banter about Eng/Sco rivalry.

Theres always some scumbag who think you're nicking their job, taking their women etc...
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Tue 23 Oct 2007, 19:41

JKLever wrote:
Batfink Begins wrote:

Aye, same in Scotland too. I never really understood what it must feel like to be prejudiced against till I moved here.

Should note the majority of people are fine on a day to day basis and you can even have good banter about Eng/Sco rivalry.

Theres always some scumbag who think you're nicking their job, taking their women etc...

Aye Scotlands generally a beautiful place. And they are generally a top bunch. Just the odd oik here and there as you say JK.

Definately prefer Scotland to Wales!
holcs
holcs

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Tue 23 Oct 2007, 19:42

JKLever wrote:
Batfink Begins wrote:

Used to get up to Scotland regularly, and I never came across any nastiness. Plenty of joshing though about sport, which is as it should be.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next