Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Depressing findings about human nature...

+10
Shoeshine
The One
Henry
taipan
JGK
JKLever
lardbucket
tac
Brass Monkey
mynah
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Depressing findings about human nature... - Page 3 Empty Re: Depressing findings about human nature...

Post by tac Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:47 am

JKLever wrote:
Batfink Begins wrote:
Basil wrote:I like Wales - holidayed three years in succession recently. Just get some of the more intellectually challenged specimens talking about Rugby having had a stomach full (or in their case probably 2 pints) of falling down water, and there's a recipe for trouble!

Yeah, like every country I suppose - I've just had my fill of plenty like that on numerous ventures 'out there'. Damn beautiful place though.

Aye, same in Scotland too. I never really understood what it must feel like to be prejudiced against till I moved here.

Should note the majority of people are fine on a day to day basis and you can even have good banter about Eng/Sco rivalry.

Theres always some scumbag who think you're nicking their job, taking their women etc...

If only they knew, JKL, if only they knew . . . Wink
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Depressing findings about human nature... - Page 3 Empty Re: Depressing findings about human nature...

Post by mynah Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:38 am

Last edited by on Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
mynah
mynah

Depressing findings about human nature... - Page 3 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:39 am

mynah wrote:
Hey, haven't I always said 'any hole's a goal'? There's value in most birds. But, I perked some nice Welsh ladies. I tried to find some online to post here
With a slogan like that I'm not surprised you're more keen to claim them than vice versa. Interestingly, I read somewhere that a questionnaire revealed that women have had, on average, one tenth as many sexual partners in the past five years as men had... Twisted Evil
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:09 pm

tac wrote:
JKLever wrote:
Batfink Begins wrote:
Basil wrote:I like Wales - holidayed three years in succession recently. Just get some of the more intellectually challenged specimens talking about Rugby having had a stomach full (or in their case probably 2 pints) of falling down water, and there's a recipe for trouble!

Yeah, like every country I suppose - I've just had my fill of plenty like that on numerous ventures 'out there'. Damn beautiful place though.

Aye, same in Scotland too. I never really understood what it must feel like to be prejudiced against till I moved here.

Should note the majority of people are fine on a day to day basis and you can even have good banter about Eng/Sco rivalry.

Theres always some scumbag who think you're nicking their job, taking their women etc...

If only they knew, JKL, if only they knew . . . Wink

Luckily they don't read Danny's comments.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:14 pm

mynah wrote:With a slogan like that I'm not surprised you're more keen to claim them than vice versa. Interestingly, I read somewhere that a questionnaire revealed that women have had, on average, one tenth as many sexual partners in the past five years as men had... Twisted Evil

Erm, I don't say it to them do I brains - furthermore, of course they aren't 'claiming me'... they are here are they brains!
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:11 pm

I detect an underlying sexual tension developing here betwix the Fink and mynah ......
Anyone got a room to spare for 10 minutes?

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:00 pm

mynah wrote:
mynah wrote:
Hey, haven't I always said 'any hole's a goal'? There's value in most birds. But, I perked some nice Welsh ladies. I tried to find some online to post here
With a slogan like that I'm not surprised you're more keen to claim them than vice versa. Interestingly, I read somewhere that a questionnaire revealed that women have had, on average, one tenth as many sexual partners in the past five years as men had... Twisted Evil
I was wondering.....just wondering........when they do surveys like that.......does it include animals?

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:27 pm

Or anything else that comes to hand?
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:52 pm

Wha'?
Shocked

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by S F Barnes Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:10 am

mynah wrote:Or anything else that comes to hand?

Depends if left and right can be classed as different partners. :/
S F Barnes
S F Barnes

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-09-01
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:14 am

If you count Mrs Palmer and her five willing daughters separately, you could do even better.
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:15 am

mynah wrote:If you count Mrs Palmer and her five willing daughters separately, you could do even better.

For both sexes?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:19 am

Someone has just explained to me who Mrs Palmer is!

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:28 am

Demelza wrote:Someone has just explained to me who Mrs Palmer is!
I take it it was just her surname you didn't know about?
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:30 am

Had to have a bit of help with her daughters too.

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:36 am

Demelza wrote:Had to have a bit of help with her daughters too.
Now you're getting a tad personal... Embarassed
mynah
mynah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3