Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom...

+10
Basil
Shoeshine
Brass Monkey
CT
skully
embee
Batman
tac
Eric Air Emu
PlanetPakistan
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... Empty Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom...

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 31 Jan 2010, 21:34

Lets face it even BAN would have been expected to perform better than how Pak did in the test and ODI series vs AUS, despite having a few quality talents the team royally sucks.

So how can these issues be solved in a climate where international cricket will not return to Pak for perhaps a decade and the regional discrimination will be in full flow where the BCCI will be trying to hurt Pak cricket as much as possible?

Only short term solution possible at this time is the return of Younis as the ODI and test skipper because its under him that the team had performed well with a world cup win in England and a trip to the semis in SA.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... Empty Re: Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom...

Post by Eric Air Emu Sun 31 Jan 2010, 21:41

The major problem is just having toured the utterly pitiless, sun scorched cultural dessert of sporting ruthlessness that is Australia. Things can only get better relatively speaking.

Afridi has absolutely got to be captain going forward though. Any man willing to take a bite out of a cricket ball for his country has got what it takes.
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... Empty Re: Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom...

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 31 Jan 2010, 21:43

How about recalling Shoaib and Sami?...just to add a bit of pace
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 31 Jan 2010, 21:46

Eric Air Emu wrote:The major problem is just having toured the utterly pitiless, sun scorched cultural dessert of sporting ruthlessness that is Australia. Things can only get better relatively speaking.

Afridi has absolutely got to be captain going forward though. Any man willing to take a bite out of a cricket ball for his country has got what it takes.

your post reminds me of...

PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Air Emu Sun 31 Jan 2010, 21:56

Lost on me I'm afraid...

Could have a good tour to England- there'll be some vocal "home" support, Pakistan's bowling always has its moments and if Younis and Mo Yo get their Mojo back there'll be runs on the board.
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 31 Jan 2010, 21:58

Umar Akmal, Fawad and Manzoor did fairly well in AUS so there is a bit of hope...S Malik is also starting to make some runs

but at the end of the day they do just enough to lose.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 31 Jan 2010, 22:01

oh and as for that song..its Mussarat Nazir
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sun 31 Jan 2010, 22:13

Eric Air Emu wrote:The major problem is just having toured the utterly pitiless, sun scorched cultural dessert of sporting ruthlessness that is Australia. Things can only get better relatively speaking.

Who left the pavlova out in the sun?
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:26

PlanetPakistan wrote: So how can these issues be solved in a climate where international cricket will not return to Pak for perhaps a decade and the regional discrimination will be in full flow where the BCCI will be trying to hurt Pak cricket as much as possible?

Saale madarchod! Tujh jaise haramkhoro ki zehniyat India pe aakar hi rukegi.....

Is it India's fault that Cricket teams get attacked in Pakistan? Is it our fault that other countries don't want to play the WC or any other cricket in Pakistan? Is it our fault that Pakistani terrorists keep attacking us and creating diplomatic problems? Is the post Mumbai attacks scenario all our fault? So now in your bigoted opinion this is all India's fault and we are out to carry out a pogrom of 'regional discrimination' against Pakistan on a diplomatic problem where a private money bags competition didn't choose Pak players under public pressure? This 'discrimination' was not in display when your team was blackmailed into playing at neutral venues like Sharjah by Aus and WI citing 'security concerns but when India still chose to tour Pak fully despite threats to lives of players like Ganguly and Sachin? We are so discriminating that we host WC matches for Pak along with Sri Lanka for no fault of ours because other teams don't want to tour Pak and still pay your greedy cricket board full guarantee money for doing nothing except create trouble? I see that the fact that Sri Lanka is also hosting a part of Pak's matches in the WC has been sidelined by idiots like you and your sick media when they accuse India of conspiracy for stealing Pak's matches from the WC, eh?

You accuse me of being anti-Pakistan and keep ranting against India without provocation always posting communal poison against us. You are a really mentally farked up mentalist basket case full of bigoted hate filled qunt who accuses others of being vindictive. BCCI and Indian Govt. should have put it's foot down on your team the moment they chose to communize their matches in Gujarat and played a dirty game of communal politics at our expense. I am glad we are not entertaining your hypocritical agenda driven team anymore.

Last edited by Batman on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:37; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:31

"You are a really mentally farked up mentalist basket case full of bigoted hate filled qunt "

Don't hold back , Vikas ...Tell us what you really think .....
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26310
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:38

embee wrote:"You are a really mentally farked up mentalist basket case full of bigoted hate filled qunt "

I already expressed what I think of him.....

Last edited by Batman on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:43; edited 2 times in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:39

Another 4 byes
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:42

embee wrote:Another 4 byes

That would be Pak media accusing India of conspiring to isolate Pak in cricket world......
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:43

embee wrote:"You are a really mentally farked up mentalist basket case full of bigoted hate filled qunt "

And he chucked in a negative vote. PMSL.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 106497
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:45

skully wrote:

Ooh...didn't know you guys were tracking and stalking?
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:45

8 byes. Just assumed it was you, Vikas. Thanks for confirming. Very Happy

Last edited by skully on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:46; edited 1 time in total
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:46

Vikas is Partiv Patel
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:47

embee wrote:Vikas is Partiv Patel
That's kind to Kamran. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 01 Feb 2010, 06:52

skully wrote:
embee wrote:Vikas is Partiv Patel
That's kind to Kamran. Cool

Oh FFS ....can you imagine the performance from him if I'd called him a Pakistani ...PP wouldnt have been happy either
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 07:16

skully wrote:Is this evidence of a South Asian daisy chain?
* Positive votes received : 84
* Negative votes received : 81
* Positive votes given : 22
* Negative votes given : 13

Guess who? I guess Dello's work here is done.

skully wrote:

Lets see. There are possibly 3 reasons why skully is tracking my posts and stats.....

1] He loves me

2] He is obsessed with me.

3] Both of the above......

Which of it, is it old bean?
columbo

What a missed catch that was slipping up like that?
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 07:34

Oh dear, Vikas. You do realise that when Dello resurrected this function, all previous stats carried through. Hmmm? I have made about 3 votes (each positive) at another poster's request, since the resurrection.

And this is the first thing I've posted about you in weeks. And, as usual, you carry on like a pork chop.

Grow up, sook boy. Or report me. That'll work. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 07:48

skully wrote:Oh dear, Vikas. You do realise that when Dello resurrected this function, all previous stats carried through. Hmmm? I have made about 3 votes (each positive) at another poster's request, since the resurrection.

And this is the first thing I've posted about you in weeks. And, as usual, you carry on like a pork chop.

Grow up, sook boy. Or report me. That'll work. Cool

Ok. You choose my stats to first insinuate an alliance, a 'South Asian daisy chain', and then also comment on my possibly having given someone a -ve rep. When I point out the fact that you are tracking my stats and posts, you talk about how you gave votes to someone else and then say I am sooking? You miss the point that this was not about who you gave votes to or what was the state of votes when Dello resumed service here, but about the fact that you are tracking my stats on the forum. This is almost a similiar form of obsession quite like Bucky keeping tabs of Aussie forummers here. And MB called me Parthiv Patel? Noice. Anyways, have fun tracking my stats.....
king
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 07:57

Or you're just a very easily-goaded sook, Vikas. I think most people know the truth.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 07:59

And Faisal: There is no 'regional discrimination' process set up by BCCI here. The IPL is a private moneybags corporate venture and has nothing to with ICC or FTP in either way. The sponsors of IPL have a right to be cautious of possible public backlash after Mumbai attacks and have a right to play safe. The BCCI has no designs as it has not initiated any movement to block countries to boycott Pak in any other way. Your dangerous accusations are as stupid as the media that feeds the same in your country. Blame the situation in your country and your Govt since no team wants to tour there anymore. Don't keep blamining us for your own mess!
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 08:00

skully wrote:Or you're just a very easily-goaded sook, Vikas. I think most people know the truth.

Another dropped catch here, but keep playing to divert attention from your obsession. This truth too is now out.....
Cool

I would say there is a huge difference between posting details of someone's stats and calling it an 'assumption'. The gap is wide enough to get bowled but that would be 'sooking'.

Is that a bye as well, umpire?
Basketball
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next