Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom...

+10
Basil
Shoeshine
Brass Monkey
CT
skully
embee
Batman
tac
Eric Air Emu
PlanetPakistan
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom...

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 09:40

You just couldn't stay away, could you? One dig in a month and it sucked you right in. clown

I can't imagine how you'd handle a heckler in the audience.

A bit like this, I guess... Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... - Page 2 Foxes_440
skully
skully

Number of posts : 106499
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... - Page 2 Empty Re: Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom...

Post by CT Mon 01 Feb 2010, 09:53

this is more fun than a barrel full of monkeys lol lol

pak bashing indians, indians bashing pak keep going guys lets see how harmonious your countries are. onguard boxer
CT
CT

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2007-09-14
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 09:59

Poking Vikas with a stick is always guaranteed 10 pages of long-worded, tear-stained, exceedingly lame retorts from the Southern Asian vicinity.

The irony was that MB poked him first but he has chucked a massive wobbly at me.

What a big girl's blouse. Vikas = Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... - Page 2 Crying1
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by CT Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:08

well I guess vicki is just a sensitive soul with a huge chip on his shoulders lol lol

maybe one decent poke might knock the chip off.
CT
CT

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:32

skully wrote:You just couldn't stay away, could you? One dig in a month and it sucked you right in. clown

I can't imagine how you'd handle a heckler in the audience.

A bit like this, I guess... Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... - Page 2 Foxes_440

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Really lame excuse to cover up your little game of obsession that's been exposed. Thats classic. Whenever you get caught pants down in an embarrassing moment you try to claim a bait, NSR or whatever pathetic excuse you can find to wriggle out. Still doesn't answer my question of why you are monitoring my stats? Thats nice. The more wind ups you try to cook up to cover your tracks the more fun I have watch you slip all over yourself.
Tracking someone's stats and then claiming assumption is not a dig. It's a stupid game that has led to an embarrassing end for you. I have nothing to prove here that you didn't prove about your ownself already! You farked up in your silly gamesmanship. And you allowed the forum to know it publicly. As simple as that.

Fact remains you have been caught pants down keeping tabs on me and that places you right in line with Bucky in obsession stakes.....
Laughing
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:36

skully wrote:Poking Vikas with a stick is always guaranteed 10 pages of long-worded, tear-stained, exceedingly lame retorts from the Southern Asian vicinity.

The irony was that MB poked him first but he has chucked a massive wobbly at me.

What a big girl's blouse. Vikas = Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... - Page 2 Crying1

CT wrote:well I guess vicki is just a sensitive soul with a huge chip on his shoulders lol lol

maybe one decent poke might knock the chip off.

Yeah. I was the one who got caught keeping tabs on people's reps and exposed as compulsive stalkers? Sell me another one bozos. Perhaps we have our own little Non-Asian daisy chain going. You chumps are a piece of work alright. When caught doing something embarrassing, team up and claim victory by claiming an upper hand in wind up. Old excuse boys. Work out a new excuse to divert from the fact that skully is keeping tabs on me......

Skully old boy you just made my day. I now know there is nothing much different about the way you operate as is the case of your pet hate Bucky. Continue 'brown nosing' with your pal CT in the meantime. I have nothing to tell you otherwise. You just showed your ownself up!

bounce

Last edited by Batman on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:40; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:38

I can set my watch by your replies, Vikas.

You take 5 minutes to read three lines, 20 minutes to fume and ponder a highly clever response (and fail miserably), and 5 minutes to clunk out a two fingered, tediously long and grossly uninteresting response. 30 minutes. Click.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:42

I will repeat for your benefit since stalking me must have slowed you down a lot by now.....

Skully old boy you just made my day. I now know there is nothing much different about the way you operate as is the case of your pet hate Bucky. Continue 'brown nosing' with your pal CT in the meantime. I have nothing to tell you otherwise. You just showed your ownself up!

Nuff said!
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:44

People with nothing better to do with their time than to keep tabs on my reps. What next will this crazy place called FB throw up next???
bounce
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:47

Who is this Bucky you keep referring to, Vikas? Your lover boy.

Can't say he rings a bell. Must a forgettable character - a bit like yourself.

But oh so easy to get wound up. Vikas = Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... - Page 2 Foxes_555
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:48

And who is the only person to quote stats in this thread Vikas? That would be you.

You are such an embarrassment to your countrymen. Rolling Eyes
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by CT Mon 01 Feb 2010, 10:56

a wind up, is that what we doing. oh I thought it was stating an obvious.

what embarrassed ? Moi!!! nope is anybody else?

so vicki you got caught stalking so suck it up and get over it. this trick of deflection isn't taking solving your OCD syndrome you really need some assistance with that now I know a good pyschologist if you like I could give you his number.
CT
CT

Back to top Go down

Post by CT Mon 01 Feb 2010, 11:00

well I guess vicki you are good for something

a laugh. Laughing
CT
CT

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 01 Feb 2010, 13:15

Batman wrote:People with nothing better to do with their time than to keep tabs on my reps. What next will this crazy place called FB throw up next???
bounce

You know what I'm saying man.

It took me 3 days worth to get you down to -2! Very Happy
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:03

skully wrote:And who is the only person to quote stats in this thread Vikas? That would be you.

You are such an embarrassment to your countrymen. Rolling Eyes

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Bloody lovely.

You had selectively posted my reps to pass a comment & speculating on who I was ticking off. Jeez, amnesia in old age must be a hard thing if you don't even recognize your own posts. and are now passing the bill on to me? And what is this business with CT? He is Taipan's replacement to assist you to and to lick your arse to make you look good when you are fighting a lone war? Boy you can't even do anything on your own.

And as far as embarrassment to my countrymen is concerned, take a deep hard look at your own twisted soul before passing judgement on others you racist fart.....

But keep trying. It will take a lot of effort to cover up your exposed arse now that you have been caught red handed stalking me. You can't even deal with the embarrassment you have caused your ownself and off you go shooting from your arse again. Keep tracking my stats you loser!

Last edited by Batman on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:12; edited 3 times in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:06

CT wrote:so vicki you got caught stalking so suck it up and get over it.

What are you? Skully's split personality? I wasn't the one looking up his stats or commenting on them. He was looking up and commenting on mine tracking it......
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:07

Brass Monkey wrote:
Batman wrote:People with nothing better to do with their time than to keep tabs on my reps. What next will this crazy place called FB throw up next???
bounce

You know what I'm saying man.

It took me 3 days worth to get you down to -2! Very Happy

I really don't care man. Screw it!

Last edited by Batman on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:18; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:16

You care so little you've had about 5 posts in a row about this? Has your keyboard caught fire yet?

Shoeshine

Pakistan cricket hits rock bottom... - Page 2 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:17

Anyways you losers will no doubt, come back to respond and pretend to have baited me and gloat over it in a vain attempt to cover up your damaged egos and to try and cover up your shit again. Have fun losers and keep this little co-op society going for some more time.

Last edited by Batman on Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:34; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 14:18

Shoeshine wrote:You care so little you've had about 5 posts in a row about this? Has your keyboard caught fire yet?

I think I told monkey that I don't care about him having given me -ve reps.
Rolling Eyes
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 01 Feb 2010, 16:13

Batman wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Sad Very Happy Oh Viktim, you silly billy.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 17:08

Brass Monkey wrote:
Batman wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Sad Very Happy Oh Viktim, you silly billy.

Rolling Eyes
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 01 Feb 2010, 18:47

As bad as things are for Pakistan - they could get a whole lot worse.

Suppose you're a talented teenage Pakistani cricketer - with a decent chance of going a long way in the game. Wouldn't you be just a little bit tempted to up sticks and qualify for another test-playing country?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 16018
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Mon 01 Feb 2010, 18:54

I wouldn't. I'd carry on until the bitter sweet end. Although each to their own and all that.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 01 Feb 2010, 19:11

Basil wrote:As bad as things are for Pakistan - they could get a whole lot worse.

Suppose you're a talented teenage Pakistani cricketer - with a decent chance of going a long way in the game. Wouldn't you be just a little bit tempted to up sticks and qualify for another test-playing country?

They should consider that.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next