Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yousuf, Younis and Malik all back in Pak team

+11
Henry
JGK
Josh Carney
lardbucket
mirchy
PlanetPakistan
doremi
philcric
Red
The One
SG
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yousuf, Younis and Malik all back in Pak team Empty Yousuf, Younis and Malik all back in Pak team

Post by SG Wed 26 May 2010, 07:58

PCB never ceases to amaze me.

Just 2 months after being banned by the same board, all 3 are back for the tour to Eng.

This however comes with a rider. They'll have to get their names cleared from the 'probe' panel. Knowing how the PCB works, its clear what would be the result of that probe be.

SG

Number of posts : 12806
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Yousuf, Younis and Malik all back in Pak team Empty Re: Yousuf, Younis and Malik all back in Pak team

Post by SG Wed 26 May 2010, 08:14

Didn't Yousuf retire just a while back?

SG

Back to top Go down

Yousuf, Younis and Malik all back in Pak team Empty Re: Yousuf, Younis and Malik all back in Pak team

Post by The One Wed 26 May 2010, 08:43

Laughing

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed 26 May 2010, 09:28

And what do people think of Afridi being made Pakistani captain for tests? Obviously life won't be dull. According to latest reports bans will be lifted. We knew that would happen anyway though. Why don't they make all of their bans suspended sentences?
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17098
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by philcric Wed 26 May 2010, 11:31

This is funny even by PCB standards.

Feel sorry for genuine pak cricket fans.
philcric
philcric

Number of posts : 1695
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Wed 26 May 2010, 12:33

Would have been funny if it wasn't so damn predictable.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 May 2010, 12:40

Do Dad's Army run the PCB?

Actually I think they would do a better job.

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Wed 26 May 2010, 14:09

Typical SG post...full of half truths and cowardly jabs

from cricinfo

"Afridi revealed that he had also spoken to Mohammad Yousuf in a bid to get him to take back his retirement and return to international cricket. Yousuf had walked away from the game earlier this year after also being handed an indefinite ban by the board and he is the only one of the seven players punished not to have appealed against his punishment. But Afridi said Yousuf was unwilling to change his mind"

The other 2 players will be selected based on the result of the hearing....
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Wed 26 May 2010, 14:21

Red wrote:And what do people think of Afridi being made Pakistani captain for tests? Obviously life won't be dull. According to latest reports bans will be lifted. We knew that would happen anyway though. Why don't they make all of their bans suspended sentences?

Afridi can't do much worse than Malik and Yousuf

Ideally i would like Younis Khan as the captain for test and Afridi for ODIs/T20
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by mirchy Wed 26 May 2010, 15:57

Let’s put it this way; if Pakistan feels the need to promote a ball-munching, pitch ballerina like Afridi to captaincy, then they are in dire straits. It reflects a bit on their whole judicial system, which really has no say over the executive of the country. First a conviction then a pardon. Reminds me a little of the “Zardari pardons Minister” affair/scandal and that after being convicted by an "appropriately convened" court. I guess the president of a country who is, amongst other things, the patron of the cricket Board isn’t very convincing.

So what’s new? Maybe a new coach (and a new captain) after the England tour? A captain who captains a team of ex-captains maybe?

mirchy

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 26 May 2010, 22:47

mirchy wrote:... ball-munching, pitch ballerina

Nice. That might stick. 'The PB'.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38535
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Thu 27 May 2010, 02:09

unlike Malik, Asif and A Razzaq i don't really dislike Afridi... at times he acts like an idiot but the man speaks the truth.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Thu 27 May 2010, 02:26

But he is repeat cheat. To me he lacks the values to be a leader.

Josh Carney

Number of posts : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Thu 27 May 2010, 02:26

Josh Carney wrote:But he is a repeat cheater. To me he lacks the values to be a leader.

Josh Carney

Number of posts : 1751

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Thu 27 May 2010, 02:58

Josh Carney wrote:But he is repeat cheat. To me he lacks the values to be a leader.

still a lot better than Zardari and other "leaders" who steal public money and kill innocent people in Northern Pakistan... Suspect
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 27 May 2010, 03:03

Josh Carney wrote:But he is repeat cheat. To me he lacks the values to be a leader.

I have to agree with this. Afridi as captain is a disgrace.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Thu 27 May 2010, 04:09

The other 2 players will be selected based on the result of the hearing....
Only a moron like you would like to believe the findings of that hearing.

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 27 May 2010, 04:17

I can understand Younis being brought back, but I can't understand why they'd select Malik again considering that a) he was such a huge disruption to the team, b) everyone seems to hate him, and c) he's not all that good a batsman anyway, and there's better options form a pure playing perspective.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Thu 27 May 2010, 04:17

PlanetPakistan wrote:Typical SG post...full of half truths and cowardly jabs
In your face, you filthy idiot.

LAHORE: The prospects of Muhammed Yousuf’s comeback in international cricket has become brighter as a result of Pakistan cricket team captain Shahid Afridi, Geo News reported Wednesday.

It is expected that Yousuf will take back his decision regarding retirement.

According to sources, Afridi a day earlier contacted Yousuf and talked to his friends as well. Shahid Afridi said Yousuf’s elders assured that Yousuf would review his decision on retirement. The new captain Afridi said he wanted Muhammed Yousuf to be part of the Pak squad during England series.

Meantime, middle order batsman Muhammed Yousuf said he made up his mind on retirement at the behest of his elders, adding, ‘If they want me to withdraw the decision, I may make a comeback in the cricket world.’

So on an average how many times these liars (Imran, Miandad, Afridi, Yousuf, the list is endless...) retire in their career? Twice, thrice or.......

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Thu 27 May 2010, 20:44

ShitGoal,

Your cowardly antics are getting way way too old now

Its quite clear that you knew Yousuf's name was NOT even in the 35 member squad so you didn't post the squad. In the past you have posted the source and have been exposed by posters so instead of quitting your agenda you try to come up with a new way to make an ass out of yourself...obviously you don't have much self respect OR a life, seriously go get some help.

Coming back to the topic i and i am sure other fans would really like to see Yousuf and Younis back for the tour of England because with out these 2 in the team i don't see Pak challenging either England or Australia.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Thu 27 May 2010, 20:46

Henry wrote:I can understand Younis being brought back, but I can't understand why they'd select Malik again considering that a) he was such a huge disruption to the team, b) everyone seems to hate him, and c) he's not all that good a batsman anyway, and there's better options form a pure playing perspective.

yeah i really hope Malik stays out of the squad

Fawad Alam can easily fill his place in ODIs and in tests Malik was rubbish to begin with so there isn't much of a place to fill
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary 111 Thu 27 May 2010, 21:16

Yousuf is pretty much past it too - I reckon he'll be more trouble than he's worth.

U Akmal, Younus, Butt, there are still some decent batsmen about. Is Kaneira still in the frame? And of course Play It Again Sami will surely get a recall.
Gary 111
Gary 111

Number of posts : 5717
Registration date : 2007-09-02

http://www.flamingbails.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Fri 28 May 2010, 02:38

And Shoaib is due for another comeback as well. Another solid character to help re-build Pakistan cricket......
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Fri 28 May 2010, 04:28

Its quite clear that you knew Yousuf's name was NOT even in the 35 member squad so you didn't post the squad.
Filthy low life creature,

Why should I post the entire 35-member squad? Its clear by your filthy boards' past record that such squads exist only on paper and are very much prone to chopping on changing innumerable times.

Lol, teams don't have that many players even for a CWC. And as I said earlier only an out and out low life moron like you can't see the lying nature of your cricketers. Hell, they can even take oath on their own holy book to underperform while playing for their country. What credibility do they have? But then such is a sh!thole where you come from where such things are a commonplace.

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Fri 28 May 2010, 05:32

jeez you really are desperate to take any and every cheap shot possible...

The clear reason why your cowardly racist ass didn't post the squad is because you knew you would be exposed(again)
this has happened over and over again, each attempt to spread gossip has earnt you a slap on the face yet you keep trying sneeky ways and fall flat on the face every damn time.

All this he said she said crap is not going to get you any where
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next