Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK, forumers who will be in Sydney next week...

+11
JGK
Demelza
Paul Keating
Hass
lardbucket
skully
taipan
Blackadder
Henry
horace
Zat
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OK, forumers who will be in Sydney next week... - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, forumers who will be in Sydney next week...

Post by Mick Sawyer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 02:56

Have a fev time boys.

Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

OK, forumers who will be in Sydney next week... - Page 2 Empty Re: OK, forumers who will be in Sydney next week...

Post by Bradman Sun 02 Jan 2011, 03:04

Three days in Melbourne cured me of the desire to watch live cricket for a while. Plus I got back to Rocky (closest big town to where I live) just in time for the place to be totally cut-off from the outside world for the next ten days.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 02 Jan 2011, 03:06

Good luck qmy. That's some nasty sh!t that Mother Nature is chucking at North Qld.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105888
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sun 02 Jan 2011, 03:23

Stayed with some rellies for the new year and did too much drinking and not enough checking weather updates as roads, trains and then the airport closed. Ten days with thia bunch is gonna drive me crazy. So it's either a hotel or a chopper and a qunt of a drive home.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 02 Jan 2011, 09:29

Probably all well p!ssed by now.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 02 Jan 2011, 11:41

Have a good time, gents.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Sun 02 Jan 2011, 22:28

taipan wrote:Probably all well p!ssed by now.

The pieman tells me he's the first to arrive, no sign of the assassin or any of his other targets.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 03 Jan 2011, 11:37

A most pleasurable day at the SCG today. Spoiled only by the pissweak efforts of some of the Aussie batsmen. Several beers at the Great Southern Hotel afterwards, accompanied by a most enjoyable $9.90 rump steak.

We met up with Hass in the Messenger stand, but not afterwards. The rain drove him in a different direction...

lardy, skully and myself are at Chez skully at the moment and a very nice bottle of Rutherglen Durif is about to meet its doom.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 03 Jan 2011, 11:39

Had a good time today swapping texts with Skully from the other side of the ground to where the forum 5 were sitting.

The consensus seems to have been:

- Phews - WTF was that pile of crap of a shot?
- Watto - softy McSofty dismissal again
- Clarke - he is the new Ponting both with the bat and in his decisions at the toss
- Uzzi - unlucky but looks the goods.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 03 Jan 2011, 11:42

From lardy: Uzzi Uzzi Uzzi Oi Oi Oi.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 03 Jan 2011, 12:03

OK, forumers who will be in Sydney next week... - Page 2 800px-Uzi_1
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 03 Jan 2011, 12:22

You can't rob a bank with charm and personality.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105888
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Wed 05 Jan 2011, 00:24

Just thought I'd pop in to say I enjoyed our brief catch-up. It's good to put a face to the name.

Being fools, me and my friends decided to wait around in the vain hope there would be some more play on day one. By the time we left the ground it was absolutely pelting down - we took refuge in the Olympic Hotel while we waited for my friend's wife to very generously pick us up and take us to safety... needless to say, her idea of safety didn't include a detour past the Great Southern Hotel!

Hass

OK, forumers who will be in Sydney next week... - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2