Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Player to have never got a Test Double Ton?

+17
WideWally
doremi
Lara Lara Laughs
Basil
Invader Zim
bliksem
prodigy
SG
Zat
Fred Nerk
*Buckaroo*
JGK
Mick Sawyer
embee
horace
Red
JKLever
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Best Player to have never got a Test Double Ton? - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Player to have never got a Test Double Ton?

Post by Aathma Tue 11 Dec 2007, 22:37

Damien Martyn
Aathma
Aathma

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2007-09-12
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Best Player to have never got a Test Double Ton? - Page 5 Empty Re: Best Player to have never got a Test Double Ton?

Post by horace Tue 11 Dec 2007, 23:19

doremi wrote:Oh you can, but when people are on a different discussion altogether, posting "You're all wrong. It's Vaughany." without specifying what you're talking about can be confusing. You know because last time I checked human beings weren't telepathic yet.

or in LLL's and IZ's respective cases, plankton are not telepathic either
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Wed 12 Dec 2007, 02:05

Lara Lara Laughs wrote:No he's not. I was well within my rights to post "You're all wrong, it's Vaughany". It was pretty clear that I was referring to the original question because Vaughany has never scored a double century. If it wasn't clear that I was referring to the original question, once you've looked up Vaughany's record and seen that he hasn't scored a double century, it becomes clear.

So give me "the point"!

It's quite simple really - look at the thread title, consider whether or not you have the faintest clue what it's all about, read the posts and then decide whether or not you have anything original to add. Brain Surgery?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Wed 12 Dec 2007, 08:44

You're all wrong, it's Vaughany.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5