Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman....

+14
horace
G.Wood
JKLever
roaming_romeo
embee
The One
lardbucket
Basil
JGK
Fred Nerk
skully
Big Dog
taipan
Batman
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman....

Post by taipan Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:21

embee wrote:why dont you pair of clowns put each other on ignore...

So MB I guess he PM'ed you again?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman....

Post by Batman Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:22

How would I know? I wasn't even looking at him before he was tearing into my very first post on after months.
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:24

taipan wrote:

havent checked ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:26

taipan wrote:Ah, India getting farked over hurts does it.

You have always been a waste of
time and still are.

Did you get a job yet?

Whats wrong? Getting frustrated with your own job? If you want I am ready to employ you in which case. I have vacancies in my personal setup for a chauffer and a watchman for my office so you can choose which job you would like to do more.

taipan wrote:

Can you prove it you arsehole? Where do you get off making assumptions like that without backing it up? Did I PM you Embee? Clean the slate for lunatic please.....

Last edited by Batman on Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:27

Batman wrote:

How would I know? I wasn't even looking at him before he was tearing into my very first post on after months.

dont complain ...just follow the advice
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:28

Ah, so the new job gave you laptop?

Employee of the month yet?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sun 15 Jan 2012, 15:32

taips

stfu ...use ignore
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by roaming_romeo Sun 15 Jan 2012, 17:22

Blimey mates. Ah can't believe what ah be readin' here. Are these lads fer real? Do we have a bunch of schoolboys here arguin' on who has a bigger dick folks? Fer cryin' out loud, ah'm dead certain i read some terms an' conditions that warned against such sh!t postin' when i registered here. A week workin' the decks at a ship should sort out these bunch of sissies just fine. Whats the basket of tosh fer anyways? Yer wee wees ain't gettin' up to work? Do we have a winner in this arm wrestling farce? Is this how this forum works mates? Made fer sum funny laugh, aye, after the initial shock. But geez. Ah hope we have mature adults here behavin' like adults and not like pockmarked crazy punk kids drivin' high on drugs or sumthin'. Give it a break lads, get sum drinks together and shake on it.

Ah fail to understand why perfectly sane folks would be lookin' to flame someone and make an arse of their ownselves in bargain?
roaming_romeo
roaming_romeo

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by roaming_romeo Sun 15 Jan 2012, 17:25

And as fer the special Lax - champ player. Wus one gritty tough cookie, aye. Well played there but age ends many a top sportman, so no shame in retirin' now. A bad series does not make the champion shallow. Never.
roaming_romeo
roaming_romeo

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun 15 Jan 2012, 17:47

roaming_romeo wrote:And as fer the special Lax - champ player. Wus one gritty tough cookie, aye. Well played there but age ends many a top sportman, so no shame in retirin' now. A bad series does not make the champion shallow. Never.
Second that. Though I was hoping Laxman was given the next home series for a proper farewell. Very Happy
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 15 Jan 2012, 17:56

embee wrote:taips

stfu ...use ignore

He's just doing his bit to lower the FB post count for January!
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Sun 15 Jan 2012, 21:17

taipan wrote:Ah, India getting farked over hurts does it.

I actually thought Vikas deserved kudos for returning when India were at suck a low point. there is plenty of other forumers who only turn up when their team is winning
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:52

Agree with woody....goodonya vikas

VVS has been my favourite Bannie player for years...suspect he will make a graceful albeit belated farewell

horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 16 Jan 2012, 04:01

Wow, didn't take taips and Vikas long to get going at it hammer and tongs again. Shocked
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Mon 16 Jan 2012, 04:24

Batman wrote:Very Very Special, often underestimated and often the fall guy for no fault of his. Always gave his best and played the best above the rest in tests and yet always with the sword of Damocles over his head soaking and relishing and turning things amidst great pressure.
Thank you Laxman.

😢

Thank you for the thread, Vikas.

Now please, stay on your own topic or go. This is a thread to a great bat.

taipan wrote:.............
Stupid aunt if you were a contributing member of this forum you would have seen how highly I rate VVS.

Taips, I know how high you rate him, I've seen the posts.

Now, please, stay on topic or go. This is a thread to a great bat.

lardbucket wrote:Vale VVS.

Thanks lardy, Vale indeed.

Laxman, you were the most effective Indian batsman in my lifetime, and I have seem Gavaskar play.

Vale.

furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 16 Jan 2012, 04:32

many sage points from Furri...VVS has been a joy to watch....and a real gent as well
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by tricycle Mon 16 Jan 2012, 04:46

Top player whose contributions (many of them stunning) has been criminally overlooked by many.

As jarring as it may sound, I'm hoping he doesn't get a fantastic century in Adelaide if he plays. It's surely time to bring in the next generation of players and a success may delay that.

Hopefully we'll be treated to a further year or two of FC cricket from VVS.

tricycle

Number of posts : 13349
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 16 Jan 2012, 05:37

Congrats to VVS on an excellent Test career. He particularly liked facing Aus, with his average v us being 50.65 compared to his 46.17 overall average.

Very few players could use the wristy flick through midwicket as well as VVS.

Well done him.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 16 Jan 2012, 07:11

taipan wrote:
Batman wrote:
taipan wrote:I see he edited his post about it being his last ever :-)

Excuse me, but where did it read 'my last post'? The edit was to take out a grammetical error in the sentence of where I say we lacked the mental strength all along in tests before that epic Kolkotta test. But I didn't say it was my last.:

Lying qunt. Good to see some things never change.

And as to things never changing you have gone back to your reporting tricks again.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 16 Jan 2012, 07:20

columbo
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:23

Well... welcome back Vikas.

STFU Taips, typical you really. Bet your eyes lit up with joy that you could lay into your favourite playing.

VVS - Top player, had his problems which held him from true greatness though.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:42

Brass Monkey wrote:Well... welcome back Vikas.

STFU Taips, typical you really. Bet your eyes lit up with joy that you could lay into your favourite playing.

VVS - Top player, had his problems which held him from true greatness though.

Piss orf Dan, It was the usual self pitying post until he edited it. And then went running to mummy.

And yes, I rate VVS as well.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:46

Oh, good for you, you rate Latchman. Give the man a round of applause. Maybe his post was self-pitying... WGAF? I'll tell you, no-one but you. Surprising really. Talk about a grudgealanche.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:53

Okay will let you play moderator today.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:00

shrug I suppose it wasn't long enough to be called a lecture.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next