Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman....

+14
horace
G.Wood
JKLever
roaming_romeo
embee
The One
lardbucket
Basil
JGK
Fred Nerk
skully
Big Dog
taipan
Batman
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman....

Post by Merlin Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:08

Aye VVS - great player in any conditions frankly - but always had to live in the shadow of the Dwarf and the Wall ... and even the Dhoti.

Will be sad to see him go ... perhaps stick with him and hope for an avalanche of runs at Adelaide as his swan-song ... rather than shroud him till a future test in BanIndia...

Good slipper in his day too ...

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Thank you for the memories and good times Laxman....

Post by taipan Mon 16 Jan 2012, 11:10

Brass Monkey wrote:shrug I suppose it wasn't long enough to be called a lecture.

Which is why I didn't. Very Happy
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 16 Jan 2012, 16:46

Brass Monkey wrote:Maybe his post was self-pitying... WGAF? I'll tell you, no-one but you. Surprising really. Talk about a grudgealanche.

lol!

Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3