Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gayle asks Mel M out during post-innings interview

+21
Aditya
furriner
buckSH
Blackadder
Chivalry Augustus
OP Tipping
Big Dog
Bradman
Fred Nerk
skully
lardbucket
Henry
Ethics? The Gall!
Lara Lara Laughs
Brass Monkey
taipan
PeterCS
embee
JGK
horace
Red
25 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Gayle asks Mel M out during post-innings interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Gayle asks Mel M out during post-innings interview

Post by Blackadder Tue 05 Jan 2016, 21:33

Surprised the Media hasn't run that story with a Pic of Gayle.

Blackadder

Gayle asks Mel M out during post-innings interview - Page 4 ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3959
Registration date : 2008-12-27
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Gayle asks Mel M out during post-innings interview - Page 4 Empty Re: Gayle asks Mel M out during post-innings interview

Post by Bradman Wed 06 Jan 2016, 01:13

Mind you the shot of him with all the poontang in the hotel room was a bit worrying re: their ages. Though I've always been lousy with women's ages.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 06 Jan 2016, 02:52

Angela Pippos has written very well about this issue, and about those who still only see it as an instance of 'PC gone mad'.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38068
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Wed 06 Jan 2016, 04:03

Unforch she's preaching to the choir

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8806
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 06 Jan 2016, 06:56

finally something original to come out of a cricket field. Nice to see cricket back in news again.

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Wed 06 Jan 2016, 08:36

Nice to see you back again, how're they hanging bucky?
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 06 Jan 2016, 08:45

furriner wrote:Nice to see you back again, how're they hanging bucky?

The leather chaps?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Wed 06 Jan 2016, 09:45

taipan wrote:

The leather chaps?

Well, those too.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:06

lardbucket wrote:Angela Pippos has written very well about this issue, and about those who still only see it as an instance of 'PC gone mad'.
this post keeps popping up on my social media feed. its ****** brilliant
Okay, here's the deal for all the BLOKES sharing the footage of that one time a woman hit on a man on TV and asking where the outrage is (E.g. Sunrise weather presenter Nuala Hafner hitting on the dude on the beach):

Women are subjected to harassment and discrimination almost every day of their lives. From walking to the shops, using public transport, drinking at a bar... just being out in ****** public around men.
Multiply that 'every day' scenario by an average of say, 20 years, and would you agree that it might wear a bit thin? You might even start to feel like a piece of meat, or that you're lesser in some way to men? Simply there to serve men's needs etc...
Then add the fact that they're underpaid when compared to men, beaten and killed weekly by men in domestic partnerships, and a plethora of other examples and scenarios on a daily basis where men exert their dominance over women. So when Chris Gayle is just 'having a bit of a muckaround with Mel', maybe think about the fact that Mel's been subjected to that shit her ENTIRE ****** LIFE.

How do I know? Because I've objectified women as a young male, and so have you (you're ****** lying if you say you haven't).

So you can shove that 'double-standards / selective outrage' shit right up your privileged male arses. Maybe try to add something constructive to the conversation and lead by example, especially if you're raising children. Add to the behavioral change all of us blokes need, rather than sharing this predictable bullshit male response, it's ****** embarrassing.
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:40

everythings hanging pretty cool .. only issue is I ain't watchin much cricket.
there are no stars here anymore .. just a few folks who play for their own good health (running around the field, picking up balls, scratchin noses and gettin paid for it).
i mean I have to run 30 kms every few days to keep in shape, keep the blood pressure in check, ensure everythings in workin order .. nothing outstanding happens there just a weekly grind and these guys get paid to do that. Nothing outstanding in their game, yet gettin paid.
maybe I would have wandered around to watch the game if Mitch was a playin. Something remotely interestin there.
Now this gayle event is the only thing that has perked me up and pointed me towards cricket in an year.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 06 Jan 2016, 11:46

Ahh, I've missed you Bucky. You know I love you, right?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:32

"The love that dares speak its name."
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Wed 06 Jan 2016, 12:42

aye BM, you seem to be the only silver lining in this aussie cloud.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jan 2016, 14:09

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
lardbucket wrote:Angela Pippos has written very well about this issue, and about those who still only see it as an instance of 'PC gone mad'.
this post keeps popping up on my social media feed.  its ****** brilliant
Okay, here's the deal for all the BLOKES sharing the footage of that one time a woman hit on a man on TV and asking where the outrage is (E.g. Sunrise weather presenter Nuala Hafner hitting on the dude on the beach):

Women are subjected to harassment and discrimination almost every day of their lives. From walking to the shops, using public transport, drinking at a bar... just being out in ****** public around men.
Multiply that 'every day' scenario by an average of say, 20 years, and would you agree that it might wear a bit thin? You might even start to feel like a piece of meat, or that you're lesser in some way to men? Simply there to serve men's needs etc...
Then add the fact that they're underpaid when compared to men, beaten and killed weekly by men in domestic partnerships, and a plethora of other examples and scenarios on a daily basis where men exert their dominance over women. So when Chris Gayle is just 'having a bit of a muckaround with Mel', maybe think about the fact that Mel's been subjected to that shit her ENTIRE ****** LIFE.

How do I know? Because I've objectified women as a young male, and so have you (you're ****** lying if you say you haven't).

So you can shove that 'double-standards / selective outrage' shit right up your privileged male arses. Maybe try to add something constructive to the conversation and lead by example, especially if you're raising children. Add to the behavioral change all of us blokes need, rather than sharing this predictable bullshit male response, it's ****** embarrassing.
Haven't really been keeping up with FB due to pesky real life recently, but out of interest are you still putting up any pretense of A) being male and B) not being the former poster everyone knows you are?

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 06 Jan 2016, 15:18

Gayle asks Mel M out during post-innings interview - Page 4 12376831_1026234520771661_6855638376511424969_n
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26185
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Thu 07 Jan 2016, 04:30

vilkrang wrote:
Haven't really been keeping up with FB due to pesky real life recently, but out of interest are you still putting up any pretense of A) being male and B) not being the former poster everyone knows you are?
i dont pretend to be or not be anyone you ****** dickhead. you can think what you want it doesnt change anything
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 07 Jan 2016, 04:46

Hayley is now suing Fairfax over the Gayle exposed himself to me story.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackadder Thu 07 Jan 2016, 04:59

Now talk of Gayle being banned from any future BBL , by the powers that be refusing to register his contract. Oh FFS!!! Rolling Eyes

Blackadder

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 07 Jan 2016, 05:02

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
vilkrang wrote:
i dont pretend to be or not be anyone you ****** dickhead. you can think what you want it doesnt change anything

you mean you aren't pretending when you act like a dickhead? ...wow ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26185
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 07 Jan 2016, 05:02

I think he's gone. No franchise will want him, IMO.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 07 Jan 2016, 05:21

vilkrang wrote:
Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
this post keeps popping up on my social media feed.  its ****** brilliant

Aye Vilks, the knicker flashing is becoming more frequent.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackadder Thu 07 Jan 2016, 05:49

lardbucket wrote:I think he's gone. No franchise will want him, IMO.

Plenty will want him, sadly they won't get the chance as it seems like Cricket Aus will bow to the Media hysteria.
Yes it was a stupid thing to say (albeit had the roles been reversed, not an eye lid would be raised), but to talk of banning him just shows how weak willed CA is.

Blackadder

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Thu 07 Jan 2016, 07:35

Interesting scenario. If Gayle were gay and flirted with a male presenter in the way he interacted with Mel, what would the reaction have been?
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 07 Jan 2016, 07:56

If it were Mark Nicholas I'm pretty sure he would have lost his load.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 07 Jan 2016, 08:03

Red wrote:Interesting scenario. If Gayle were gay and flirted with a male presenter in the way he interacted with Mel, what would the reaction have been?

Who cares. None of these what ifs excuse Gayle.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next