Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

+14
Aditya
Fred Nerk
OP Tipping
Fromage
beamer
Blackadder
WideWally
Bradman
Red
taipan
JGK
embee
Big Dog
horace
18 posters

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 27 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

Post by horace Mon 27 May 2019, 11:00

skully wrote:Winners are grinners. hello

Am worried you are becoming a happy clapper in your dotage. Cricket cannot happen soon enough.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 27 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

Post by Bradman Mon 27 May 2019, 11:15

They say lefties become more right as they grow older and the fasciti the other way. 💀 obviously missed that lesson.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 28 May 2019, 03:55

Bradman wrote:They say lefties become more right as they grow older and the fasciti the other way. 💀 obviously missed that lesson.

I chortled. Skully never recovered from being banged up with a herd of goats in Tac's mum's basement. He emerged from the basement with a fondness for mohair, Watson and the MM and a crush on a nanny goat he calls Creeping Credlin.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Keating Tue 28 May 2019, 05:23

In a way I am glad Shorten did not win.

I don't mind Scomo. But fark I hate most of the c*u*ts on this team. Putrid animals.
Paul Keating
Paul Keating

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 27 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4663
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 28 May 2019, 05:24

Ponts old fruit!!

Good to see you.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105884
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Keating Tue 28 May 2019, 05:35

Second federal election in a row I have followed from overseas.

Could not believe it when reports within 30 mins came in saying things look bleak for the good guys.

But as I said, Shorten did not deserve to be PM after his hand in the RGR years.

Wish I could be on the forum a bit more. But life has taken over.

In regard to the question of who should be punched in the face. Dean or Kenny.

Without a shadow of a doubt Kenny.

At least Dean can be somewhat humorous and deep down he knows he is taking the piss with some of his rants.

But Kenny drinks his own pi55 and believes everything he says. Cu**nt of the highest order.
Paul Keating
Paul Keating

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 27 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4663
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 28 May 2019, 06:04

Actually Dean shot down on of those blondies the LNP throw up in Qld electorates over gun control. Made me hate the qunt more for having to cheer him. So I'm still leaning his way.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 28 May 2019, 06:30

Paul Keating wrote:Could not believe it when reports within 30 mins came in saying things look bleak for the good guys.

Aye Ponts, I was as shocked as you. I didn't even bother to watch the 1st 2.5 hours of the coverage, so sure was I of a hiding for the LNP. Abbott was conceding as I turned on for an update - not a good sign - but he then said it looked like the Blue side of Aus politics was going to win.

Totally amazing.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 28 May 2019, 07:06

Paul Keating wrote:In a way I am glad Shorten did not win.

I don't mind Scomo. But fark I hate most of the c*u*ts on this team. Putrid animals.

Good to hear from you. At least Abbott came to an inglorious and embarassing No doubt he will be after a casual vacancy in the Senate or a by-election in a safe seat. Mind you his old seat was once safe.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 28 May 2019, 08:36

I don't think Abbott will to disappointed. His pension is worth more than his backbenchers pay.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 28 May 2019, 10:15

He will not be short of a quid. Expect Murdoch will hire him in some capacity and he'll hit the speakers circuit. Whether this proves enough to avoid relevance deprivation disorder remains to be seen.

A close friend retired at this election. My friend is a physical wreck. Out of habit she still wakes at 4. It will take he awhile to just recover.

As I have said before most pollies, even those I don't like, work their guts out. Look at May. She seems to have aged fifteen years in five.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 28 May 2019, 12:33

Indeed h.

Pollies take potshots from the punters all the time (very easy targets), but most of them work like stoopid farkers and are worth every cent that they get paid.

I wouldn't want to be be a pollie.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 28 May 2019, 21:54

I'd rather sell my arse to some disease ridden old queen ro n at the wall. It's more honourable work sorry to be contrary but you could give most of these egomaniacs a cooked chook, a book of raffle tickets and a pub and grill he still couldn't organise a chook raffle in a pub.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 29 May 2019, 01:10

That may be, Q. But someone has to run the country.

skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 29 May 2019, 01:36

Yeah I know. Constitutions can be a real bitch.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 30 May 2019, 03:33

I see the ABC wheeled at Krudd for his not-so-needed thoughts on the Pinko loss last night.

What an arrogant bloated tool he is. Has there ever been a bigger qunt in Aus Fed politics? [awaits Pinko howls of "LJH"]
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 30 May 2019, 03:48

skully wrote:I see the ABC wheeled at Krudd for his not-so-needed thoughts on the Pinko loss last night.

What an arrogant bloated tool he is. Has there ever been a bigger qunt in Aus Fed politics? [awaits Pinko howls of "LJH"]

No arguments from me.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 31 May 2019, 01:23

LOL @ Shortarse.

On appointment to the shadow cabinet (not a wise move IMHO) he gave a speech blaming some faceless financial behemoths for the Labor defeat.

Er no Bill, it was your lack of connection with the punters AND your shitty policies that saw you get the arse. Deluded dickhead.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 31 May 2019, 01:38

He's not totally wrong but it was silly to call that out.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 31 May 2019, 01:47

Sky might be funny but it doesn't rate. I mean really rate. They put Credlin on at 6.00 so Bolt doesn't have to be embarrassed by Peppa Pig, and only has the battle saun the sheep and reruns of spicks and specks.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 31 May 2019, 04:17

JGK wrote:He's not totally wrong but it was silly to call that out.

Can't see how Shortarse's alleged "behemoth" was any different to a dozen Unions all running their own scare campaigns against the LNP.

The scare campaign that the Pinkos usually run so successfully e.g. "Mediscare", just didn't cut it this time, and the Pinks were out-scared by a slick ScoMo.

Sucked in, Bill.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 31 May 2019, 04:18

Bradman wrote:Sky might be funny but it doesn't rate.  I mean really rate.  They put Credlin on at 6.00 so Bolt doesn't have to be embarrassed by Peppa Pig, and only has the battle saun the sheep and reruns of spicks and specks.

Do what I do, Q. I can't stand the left bias of Aunty, so I no longer watch it.

Feel free to do the same with Sky.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 31 May 2019, 05:08

skully wrote:
JGK wrote:He's not totally wrong but it was silly to call that out.

Can't see how Shortarse's alleged "behemoth" was any different to a dozen Unions all running their own scare campaigns against the LNP.

The scare campaign that the Pinkos usually run so successfully e.g. "Mediscare", just didn't cut it this time, and the Pinks were out-scared by a slick ScoMo.

Sucked in, Bill.

Unions don't control 80% of Australian newspapers.

Don't get me wrong, after Mediscare the Pinkos can't complain about "Death Taxes are Coming" but it does go to show how utterly sh1t modern political campaigning is. No one really knows what they are voting for or against.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 31 May 2019, 05:20

No argument from me, MrK.

The biggest scare (or rather how well it is sold) is always gonna win election campaigns.

I actually sent emails to various LNP MPs (including shitty Turncoat) asking what ponytailed idiots were running their campaigns, imploring them to get down and dirty with Labor, as previous Pinko scare campaigns gained traction with the electorate.

We all remember what a pissweak campaign Turncoat ran to fall over the line at the previous election.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Fri 31 May 2019, 08:05

.....and don't forget the grubby campaign run by Getup.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next