Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ind v Pak, T20 WC FINAL, Johannesburg, 24th Sept

+34
skully
Kasim
Henry Nolonga
Henry
Allan D
Winkle Spinner
JKLever
Shoeshine
Jiffymix
holcs
S F Barnes
Invader Zim
Merlin
Aathma
JGK
doctorspin
bliksem
Brass Monkey
SG
Juicy Fruity
tac
Gary 111
furriner
mynah
Basil
Ash
Makaveli
The One
Peregrine Periwinkle
HH_pink
*Buckaroo*
filosofee
doremi
LeFromage
38 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Ind v Pak, T20 WC FINAL, Johannesburg, 24th Sept - Page 12 Empty Re: Ind v Pak, T20 WC FINAL, Johannesburg, 24th Sept

Post by HH_pink Fri 28 Sep 2007, 21:25

scratch
HH_pink
HH_pink

Ind v Pak, T20 WC FINAL, Johannesburg, 24th Sept - Page 12 APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Ind v Pak, T20 WC FINAL, Johannesburg, 24th Sept - Page 12 Empty Re: Ind v Pak, T20 WC FINAL, Johannesburg, 24th Sept

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 28 Sep 2007, 21:27

You said you were offended by the Islamist statements by Shoaib Mallik, she is retorting that your heart doesn't bleed enough for the dalits.

IOW you point out the open fly, and she points out the torn shirt.

This is how Islamists kill arguments.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Fri 28 Sep 2007, 22:23

Storm in a tea cup really, English is not Shoaib Maliks first language for all you know he did not phrase what he really wanted to say rightly.

He deserves the benefit of the doubt.
Makaveli
Makaveli

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Sat 29 Sep 2007, 05:40

filosofee wrote:
The One wrote:hilarious

"No matter who you are, and what you say or write, you'll offend some"

thats original. how come no other speech throughout the tournament or indeed in any past world cup comes even close to this one in being offensive to so many?

Rhetorical question: how many of those "so many" give a hoot about the plight of Dalits in India, indeed that large number of Indians who do not have your opportunity to find hilarity on a cyberspace forum? Get real, there are really offensive things in this world such as innocent women murdered in the name of 'honour', the stock-piling of biological/chemical weapons for 'benign purposes' and starving children in Africa.

huh? what? can you please use a bit more logic? you want someone who wins a cricket match (or loses it) to go on a rambling spree of what all is wrong with this world? even if he did, saying the caste system is grossly wrong is hardly an offensive thing to say. maybe you need to look up on the definition of the word

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by filosofee Sun 30 Sep 2007, 13:25

*Buckaroo* wrote:You said you were offended by the Islamist statements by Shoaib Mallik, she is retorting that your heart doesn't bleed enough for the dalits.

Islamist? Laughable - you're actually the most-bigoted cricket forummer.

The One: "want"? No-one wanted Malik, or he himself I am sure, to cause offence at the end of a stunning cricket match - if you don't get that, tough!
filosofee
filosofee

Number of posts : 1712
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Sun 30 Sep 2007, 14:56

filosofee wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:You said you were offended by the Islamist statements by Shoaib Mallik, she is retorting that your heart doesn't bleed enough for the dalits.

Islamist? Laughable - you're actually the most-bigoted cricket forummer.

Ok...

First of all I wish to thank all back home and all Protestants wherever they live in the world

First of all I wish to thank all back home and all Jews wherever they live in the world

First of all I wish to thank all back home and all Hindus wherever they live in the world

First of all I wish to thank all back home and all gays wherever they live in the world

First of all I wish to thank all back home and all prats and losers wherever they live in the world

First of all I wish to thank all back home and all Wal-Mart shoppers wherever they live in the world

First of all I wish to thank all back home and all people with prostate disease wherever they live in the world

First of all I wish to thank all back home and all Muslims wherever they live in the world
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12