Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello World, meet David Warner

+19
Basil
LeFromage
OP Tipping
PeterCS
JKLever
mynah
Merlin
eowyn
Red
Yorkie Jill
Nath
freddled gruntbuggly
skully
embee
WideWally
Henry
Zat
Paul Keating
JGK
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hello World, meet David Warner - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello World, meet David Warner

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:23

eowyn wrote:What about us?

I did notice the crowd were pants at doing the actions to YMCA. I bet that wouldn't happen at the SCG, would it, meaty?
What about you? I bet you are hot as.

And absolutely no way would Spivs be mimicking the gay antics of Vomits. What a sad bunch of tossers they are. Did you see the players shivering as they waited to bat. It's farkin mid summer, FFS.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105978
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Hello World, meet David Warner - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello World, meet David Warner

Post by eowyn Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:26

Yes, we are.

I noticed it looked a bit parky.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:30

I'm sure you are silky, warm blooded creatures, Ange. And if you visit, come to the more temperate areas such as Sydney (Brisbane is too hot and Melbourne is wet, cold and dreary most of the time).
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:33

skully wrote:I'm sure you are silky, warm blooded creatures, Ange. And if you visit, come to the more temperate areas such as Sydney (Brisbane is too hot and Melbourne is wet, cold and dreary most of the time).

...only trouble is Sydney is full off dubbers
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26216
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:34

I suppose wozzies are better?
eowyn
eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:35

skully wrote:I'm sure you are silky, warm blooded creatures, Ange. And if you visit, come to the more temperate areas such as Sydney (Brisbane is too hot and Melbourne is wet, cold and dreary most of the time).

It rains more in Sydney than Melbourne, the dank, dreary bit is a myth perpetuated by Sydneysiders jealous of our more cultured city. I noticed the other day Steyn said that Melbourne is his favourite city outside of SA and definitely the best in Australia.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:35

I'm sure Ange has no dramas with rubba dubb-dubbing.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:36

Red wrote:

It rains more in Sydney than Melbourne, the dank, dreary bit is a myth perpetuated by Sydneysiders jealous of our more cultured city. I noticed the other day Steyn said that Melbourne is his favourite city outside of SA and definitely the best in Australia.
Sleep
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:37

eowyn wrote:I suppose wozzies are better?

You might say that ....I couldn't possibly comment
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:37

Just like it's inhabitants, so I'm given to understand.

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:38

Merlin wrote:
Just like it's inhabitants, so I'm given to understand.
cheers cheers cheers
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:38

Red wrote:

I'm sure the drummer from Spinal Tap said something similar
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:40

A friend of mine who moved to Aus for the 'better' lifestyle and lives in Melbourne now (it's where his wife is from), has just posted some photo's on the dreaded facebook, he called them "summer", they're wearing fleeces in most of the pictures.
eowyn
eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:41

Who is that with the gigantic box in Red's avatar?
eowyn
eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:42

I actually quite like Melbourne as a city but it used to fark me up all the time with it's changeable weather. I'd pack the bag for a few days and end up having no warm stuff when it was cold or no cool stuff when it was hot.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:42

eowyn wrote:A friend of mine who moved to Aus for the 'better' lifestyle and lives in Melbourne now (it's where his wife is from), has just posted some photo's on the dreaded facebook, he called them "summer", they're wearing fleeces in most of the pictures.

We've had our coolest summer for some time but quite welcome after some of the stinkers with had in recent years. Generally though our climate is quite temperate, and to be honest, I like to experience four seasons, I wouldn't want to live in Queensland. I must admit I found the English winter a bit trying. The cold was bearable but not the light receding mid-afternoon. In our winter the earliest it gets dark is about 5.30.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:43

eowyn wrote:Who is that with the gigantic box in Red's avatar?
Don't say that too loud or Woody will make a mess.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:43

skully wrote:I actually quite like Melbourne as a city but it used to fark me up all the time with it's changeable weather. I'd pack the bag for a few days and end up having no warm stuff when it was cold or no cool stuff when it was hot.

You needed to drink a cup of cement to harden the farque up
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:43

Red wrote:
eowyn wrote:A friend of mine who moved to Aus for the 'better' lifestyle and lives in Melbourne now (it's where his wife is from), has just posted some photo's on the dreaded facebook, he called them "summer", they're wearing fleeces in most of the pictures.

We've had our coolest summer for some time but quite welcome after some of the stinkers with had in recent years. Generally though our climate is quite temperate, and to be honest, I like to experience four seasons, I wouldn't want to live in Queensland. I must admit I found the English winter a bit trying. The cold was bearable but not the light receding mid-afternoon. In our winter the earliest it gets dark is about 5.30.
Cue 4 weeks of the hot North wind for Red.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:44

embee wrote:
skully wrote:I actually quite like Melbourne as a city but it used to fark me up all the time with it's changeable weather. I'd pack the bag for a few days and end up having no warm stuff when it was cold or no cool stuff when it was hot.

You needed to drink a cup of cement to harden the farque up
Thanks for that Chopper.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkie Jill Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:44

Sydney's beaut. But then I haven't been to Melb or Brisbane yet, so I couldn't compare.

Ange - Gay FL? Oh yeah, it's all about the man love. They're always hugging and standing on each other in mid air. Espesh in Victoria it would seem.
Yorkie Jill
Yorkie Jill

Hello World, meet David Warner - Page 2 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2520
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:45

skully wrote:

I won't but who is it?
eowyn
eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:45

So there you have it. Independent analysis from international arbiters. Vomits are gay.

Last edited by skully on Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:46; edited 1 time in total
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:46

eowyn wrote:
skully wrote:

I won't but who is it?
G.Wood is RD.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkie Jill Sun 11 Jan 2009, 12:46

Unrelatedly, yet related, one of my best mates is gay, and from Geelong.

It all adds up.
Yorkie Jill
Yorkie Jill

Hello World, meet David Warner - Page 2 7EoDRAk

Number of posts : 2520
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next